Bpsalesdirect Reviews

01414207262

26 West Street, Glasgow United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Bpsalesdirect?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
AG

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bpsalesdirect in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I ordered bedding which never came. They insisted it had been delivered and signed for, by PORCH. Really?! My porch that I haven’t got signed for it. Communication was very poor no call backs when promised. Not impressed and will never use this company ever again and recommend no one else does."
"Easy to use website/shop, chose the product, ordered, delivered as said, very straight forward. Would order again, thank you"
"Sent us a faulty item which broke after a couple of months of normal use. From then on customer service has been the worst I can imagine it can be. Months of emails have got to the point where they actually admitted that the item was faulty and promised a full refund but this has never been paid and they're just ignoring emails again. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE"
"Will only despatch item when forced to by PayPal. Item is broken and refund refused. They report you to eBay if you try and pursue it, as if you're in the wrong for wanting a refund on a broken item that took nearly a fortnight to despatch. Now having to resort to trading standards to get my money back. Scum of the earth, don't buy anything of them."
Bpsalesdirect is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews