bpl solicitors Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend bpl solicitors

Mey House,Bridport Road,Poundbury,

How would you rate bpl solicitors?

"Absolutely 1st class service at a very reasonable price! Thank you very much Team of BPL!"
"BPL provided a very reasonable quote and provided a quick, efficient and courteous service. I recommend them without reservation and have already appointed them to deal with another re-mortgage. Many thanks to Cherry, Polly and Catherine."
"Everything was perfect, always very quick response!"
"Thank you Ryan and the Team. From Start to Finish... it was Smooth and Stress Free..... All the communications were done via Online Web Portal and Email. Always Ryan and his team was available to Answer the phone calls anytime. They make sure every single document is in place and every document is checked and verified for due diligence. They thoroughly make sure that we wouldn't have any issues in the future when it comes to Mortgaging, Remortgaging and Selling. Would Recommend to Anyone !!!! Many thanks, Chris."
"I started my case with bpl at the beginning of Oct 2017, I failed to complete purchase before my mortgage expired at March 2018, within this 6-7 months (28 weeks), the normal response time is 2-3 weeks for one reply after at least 10 voice mail and countless chasing emails, I lost thousand of pounds and half year’s time with this solicitor and no progress on getting one simple flat deal done. It is like begging for a reply, it is worst service I ever have. I tried everything and it seems they just ignore you no matter how hard you try"
"Very efficient, professional and extremely quick to answer any questions I had. Would absolutely recommend"
"The service I received from BPL solicitors was not what I had expected when choosing them to act on my behalf in the sale of my property. The whole process took 19 weeks to complete which was unacceptable. What was more frustrating was the lack of communication from my solicitor’s team to keep me updated which was non-existent at many times. On many occasions I had to chase for an update, especially towards the end where I had to raise a formal complaint to one of the directors which I believe helped in pushing my sale through. The staff, when replying to emails a few times, would confuse me as the buyer (when I am the seller!) which was frustrating and lacked professionalism in proof reading communications sent. This was further highlighted when in the 14th week I was sent another clients TR1 form to complete, which had all the client’s details (property they were selling, amount for, names and address (of both buyer and seller)), which had nothing to do with the sale of my property. I had to raise this as an issue as I became worried about my own personal data they have may be shared with parties that should not have access to. Overall poor experience and would not use again."
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read that you are unhappy with the service you have received. We are in contact with you in relation to your complaint and will contact you further in this regard. Kind regards, bpl
Miss Dawson
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient, reliable and helpful service from the team - highly recommend."
"The process was quick and easy. Never had a problem getting hold of staff and the service was quick in getting our case solved. Would definitely use BPL again!!!"
Beverley Albone
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from BPL all the way through a long and complicated sale. Everything was dealt with efficiently, with regular updates by email and phone. I was initially nervous of using an on-line service, but I need not have worried. I would recommend BPL without hesitation. Thank you, particularly to Kirsty and Luke."
Azat Shambetov
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service Highly professional company. Will defiantly recommend!!!"
Jason Singh
Verified Buyer
"Very good and prompt service"
Thank you for leaving your review. We really do appreciate your time in leaving your thoughts. With best wishes, bpl solicitors
"I would like to thank BPL for all their efforts this is the second time I have used them. Great to deal with and prompt with emails too and any queries."
Very many thanks for your kind feeback. We really do appreciate your time in leaving your thoughts. We are so happy to hear you are pleased with our service. With best wishes, bpl solicitors
"I chose BPL solicitors online based on other people's positive ratings, and haven't regretted it. It's a very good combination of excellent service and value for the money. The company has a portal where you can see the status of the process, both Stephanie B. and Elodie G. replied to all my questions within one working day, and were available by phone when i needed them. It took us 4 months - the other parties' solicitors were not that efficient. I have sold the apartment and purchased a house with the help of BPL solicitors, it took us 4 months."
Thank you for leaving your kind review. We really do appreciate your time in leaving your thoughts and have passed your comments to the team. We are so happy to hear you are pleased with our service. With best wishes, bpl solicitors
"The house purchase transaction was handled in a very professional and speedy manner."
Many thanks for such kind words. We really do appreciate your time in leaving your thoughts. We are so happy to hear you are pleased with our service. With best wishes, bpl solicitors
"Always in contact, and giving you updates , very helpful especially Adam, not that I'm ever selling again ! But I would definitely use these solicitors, they have fantastic"
"Every step was made at my pace and confirmation was sought at each stage thus enabling trust and making the process seamless."
"This is our third house purchase using BPL. Proactive, helpful, thorough and patient. We will definitely be using them again in the future"
Antonio Rullo
Unverified Reviewer
"Extremely proactive. Incredibly professional. I'm really impressed by the quality of the service. Great job Thanks a lot"
Mrs Bailey
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt, professional and efficient. I would highly recommended."
bpl solicitors is rated 4.42 based on 179 reviews