bpl solicitors Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend bpl solicitors
09AM
9AM

Mey House,Bridport Road,Poundbury,

Tell us how bpl solicitors made you happy

Over a week
"A good efficient service. What I particularly liked was that emails and telephone calls were answered efficiently and timely. Thank You"
Are you bpl solicitors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent service - every question we asked received prompt and helpful response - reassuring and friendly service - I have recommended my daughter to use your service for her forthcoming move"
"Great work from the team in Lymington! Quick to respond, incredibly helpful and thoughtful throughout a difficult move for us as a family. Couldn't be happier. Only thing was the office was difficult to find as there was no signs on the building but the receptionist talked us through it!"
"Excellent, prompt service. Thanks Callum and team"
"They have been great from start to finish and even after when we had a dispute. Special thanks to Tanya and Joanne"
"Best service received by Cheryl and team, i was worried bit before instructing for the property purchase because negative reviews based on my experience no delays at cheryl end people said there is no phone communication i was able to speak on phone as well as email communication when you go for bpl solicitors ask for cheryl phimister"
"Excellent service from Cheryl, I will recommend to anyone who needs fast and affordable online conveyancing. Many thanks."
"Happy with the service provided, all staff i dealt with acted promptly, courteously and professionally. Thank you all for the work you have done to allow us to buy our house. Glenn"
"From the start it has been dealt with badly and rudely. Has not even answered to us as a customer most of the way and also wasn't at all done properly and still awaiting for our replies to e-mails and paper work and have moved in now in New place. Especially one person who was very rude indeed and incompetent. It took a hell of a long time and longer than anyone else who has been in homes and chains and even other flats. We feel that as we were lower budget that we were treated not with respect especially as it was alot of money and everything upfront mostly and still not done. Ridiculous. Treated like we were stupid and had no clue and with excuses. Even though they are meant to treat us as a valuable customer and have things in place before moving and have our back. Don't feel they have at all. Really angry and. Upset with how we were made to feel and how it went which made us even worse. Shockingly bad experience with them."
"Callum Dudley was outstanding, he kept me informed throughout the process with regular updates and I will be using his services again when I purchase a property in the future. Would highly recommend."
"Never answered back rude and still haven't sent any thing in writing to say yes or no about any thing even after we moved"
"Excellent throughout - very responsive and helped guide us through the process, as well as working very quickly through our case (and pushing the rest of the chain!). Highly recommended."
"BPL constantly updated me with information and progress of my case. Answered all of my queries and concerns promptly with clear explanations. I always receieved immediate email responses and was always able to contact the team by phone to discuss my case."
"Excellent efficient service with clear explanations and support at all stages."
"Vicky and her team were very professional and house sale went through smoothly and made it stress free for us, so I would like to thank them. We would recommended Bpl on their professional service"
"By recommendation I used bpl and I shall be using them again and again if and when needed. They obviously know their field of expertise thoroughly and work swiftly and efficiently. They were always at hand when needed and explained things politely and easily. Very good value for money and trustworthy."
"We have used BPL 3 times now. Callum and his team has been absolutely great and we would definitely use again."
"God awful, that's all i can say about them."
"Once again we received an exemplary service from Tanya. We have already recommended BPL to friends and would not hesitate to do so again."
"Excellent service from everyone involved. Very professional and highly recommended. Great value for money!"
bpl solicitors is rated 3.94 based on 306 reviews