bpl solicitors Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend bpl solicitors

Mey House,Bridport Road,Poundbury,

How would you rate bpl solicitors ?

"Not very helpful. I would not recommend. Lack of communication!"
"very organised and everything went quite smoothly."
"Excellent service. I'm delighted. They always answered my questions quickly, kept me well informed on events. Polite and very efficient. Summarised the key points from the Searches and advised me on the stamp duty issues. I would definitely recommend bpl solicitors."
"Quick response for all queries. Let us know everything all about the process ASAP"
"Absolutely disgusted with the level of service received from this company. Do not respond to emails or multiple phone messages left. Very poor at keep you in the loop with progress. I would never recommend this company to anybody and will certainly not use them again. Extremely frustrating can never get through to anyone senior either."
"Very helpful and efficient"
"Keeping me informed on progress and everything online rather than paper"
"Tracey and her team at BPL have been great. We are very grateful to them for all their patience with both our sale and purchase. We would happily use them again."
"I was changing my property from Leasehold to Freehold and the service I received from BPL Solicitors Limited was excellent and would totally recommend to anyone. Thank you again."
"I looked at the good reviews and thought I would get a good service with BPL. Over 12 weeks into using BPL for sale and purchase and still haven't even received a fixtures and fitting form. Communication poor and buyers solicitors and estate agents having issues contacting solicitor. Email responses not replied to either. Fear that the lack of communication and ongoing delays for a chain free purchase and sale will lose our sale."
Thank you for leaving your review. I am afraid we cannot identify you at the moment so could you please contact the Conveyancing Manager at info@bplaw.co.uk and she will be able to investigate for you. Kind regards bpl
"Lack of communication. Flippant and non-committal attitude to deadlines and other solicitors."
Dear Natalie. thank you for leaving your review. We have spoken and I am hopeful that your immediate concerns have been addressed and that you are satisfied with the service from the conveyancing team now looking after your kind instruction. Please do let us know if you have any further concerns, Kind regards bpl
Simon Moorman
Verified Reviewer
"Everything was going well bu there seems to be a breakdown in communication between BPL and the buyers solicitor and despite sending 3 emails requesting updates none have been forthcoming. I also understand the estate agent has also had the same problems . This is simply not good enough"
Thank you for your feedback. We understand that you spoke with the conveyance yesterday and have a full update of matters. If you do have any further queries please let us know. Kind regards, bpl.
"Faultless"
"BPL's team have been helpful and informative and have dealt promptly and efficiently with every stage of our conveyancing, making a complex process as simple and stress free as possible. No hesitation in recommending their services to others."
Tom Taylor
Verified Buyer
"They were very friendly & helpful. Unfortunately this took a bit longer than expected but this was out of their control, they processed paperwork quickly and were always able to provide updates."
"Absolutely 1st class service at a very reasonable price! Thank you very much Team of BPL!"
"BPL provided a very reasonable quote and provided a quick, efficient and courteous service. I recommend them without reservation and have already appointed them to deal with another re-mortgage. Many thanks to Cherry, Polly and Catherine."
"Everything was perfect, always very quick response!"
"Thank you Ryan and the Team. From Start to Finish... it was Smooth and Stress Free..... All the communications were done via Online Web Portal and Email. Always Ryan and his team was available to Answer the phone calls anytime. They make sure every single document is in place and every document is checked and verified for due diligence. They thoroughly make sure that we wouldn't have any issues in the future when it comes to Mortgaging, Remortgaging and Selling. Would Recommend to Anyone !!!! Many thanks, Chris."
"I started my case with bpl at the beginning of Oct 2017, I failed to complete purchase before my mortgage expired at March 2018, within this 6-7 months (28 weeks), the normal response time is 2-3 weeks for one reply after at least 10 voice mail and countless chasing emails, I lost thousand of pounds and half year’s time with this solicitor and no progress on getting one simple flat deal done. It is like begging for a reply, it is worst service I ever have. I tried everything and it seems they just ignore you no matter how hard you try"
bpl solicitors is rated 4.37 based on 194 reviews