bpl solicitors Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend bpl solicitors

Mey House,Bridport Road,Poundbury,

How would you rate bpl solicitors?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Azat Shambetov
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service Highly professional company. Will defiantly recommend!!!"
Jason Singh
Verified Buyer
"Very good and prompt service"
Thank you for leaving your review. We really do appreciate your time in leaving your thoughts. With best wishes, bpl solicitors
"I would like to thank BPL for all their efforts this is the second time I have used them. Great to deal with and prompt with emails too and any queries."
Very many thanks for your kind feeback. We really do appreciate your time in leaving your thoughts. We are so happy to hear you are pleased with our service. With best wishes, bpl solicitors
"I chose BPL solicitors online based on other people's positive ratings, and haven't regretted it. It's a very good combination of excellent service and value for the money. The company has a portal where you can see the status of the process, both Stephanie B. and Elodie G. replied to all my questions within one working day, and were available by phone when i needed them. It took us 4 months - the other parties' solicitors were not that efficient. I have sold the apartment and purchased a house with the help of BPL solicitors, it took us 4 months."
Thank you for leaving your kind review. We really do appreciate your time in leaving your thoughts and have passed your comments to the team. We are so happy to hear you are pleased with our service. With best wishes, bpl solicitors
"The house purchase transaction was handled in a very professional and speedy manner."
Many thanks for such kind words. We really do appreciate your time in leaving your thoughts. We are so happy to hear you are pleased with our service. With best wishes, bpl solicitors
"Always in contact, and giving you updates , very helpful especially Adam, not that I'm ever selling again ! But I would definitely use these solicitors, they have fantastic"
"Every step was made at my pace and confirmation was sought at each stage thus enabling trust and making the process seamless."
"This is our third house purchase using BPL. Proactive, helpful, thorough and patient. We will definitely be using them again in the future"
Antonio Rullo
Unverified Reviewer
"Extremely proactive. Incredibly professional. I'm really impressed by the quality of the service. Great job Thanks a lot"
Mrs Bailey
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt, professional and efficient. I would highly recommended."
"Given a guaranteed price at the start of the process to then have extra charges added on without being informed. Then tried to contact them about it but get no reply to emails. Just a bunch of liars who feel the need to pass blame and not admit they are at fault."
"Friendly, professional service at all times."
D Keshwala
Verified Buyer
"The service exceeds all other solicitor we have came across in the past. The whole team is very cooperative and always willing to work according to the clients requirements. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for smooth and friendly service."
"Pushed through until the deadline."
Mr & Mrs Davey
Verified Reviewer
"very happy with the service will definitely use again thank you cherry and your team"
"I can not believe just how fast, efficient and professional BPL have been. I will recommend BPL to everyone and anyone. I am truly amazed. The purchase of my new property has been stress free and quick. Thank you x"
"Very happy great service from Mark Taylor and his team."
Farid Guliyev
Verified Buyer
"Great company, best solicitors. Thank you Stephanie Broderick and Elodie Gwynne."
"Great online system and a great Conveyancer"
Mr & Mrs McEwen
Verified Reviewer
"Great service. Ben Hammond was excellent at keeping us informed throughout the whole process. He always responded to emails and calls very quickly and despite being in the middle of a chain with four other parties, we managed to complete our sale and purchase within a very good timescale. Will definitely recommend! Thanks."
bpl solicitors is rated 4.44 based on 169 reviews