Boysstuff Reviews

06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Boysstuff deliver?

How can I contact Boysstuff?

About Boysstuff: BoysStuff is an established and well known online retailer of gifts and gadgets for men. <br /> <br /> BoysStuff aims to provide its customer with a range of innovative and edgy products targeted at males in the 18 to 35 age range. <br /> <br /> Many of the products are UK Firsts or Exclusive to BoysStuff. A key theme running through the selection of our products is "serious fun". <br /> <br /> In particular, BoysStuff can currently boast that it has the largest range of gaming/sound chairs of any retailer (online or offline) in the UK!

CustomerCare@BoysStuff.co.uk

Zoom House, 6 Leconfield Estate, Cleator Moor

Category:
Gifts & Gadgets

Tell us how Boysstuff made you happy

"I wanted one bit of advise after purchasing a gaming chair left a number of messages with no reply I sent a number of emails to customer care, they replied with get in touch with technical IMPOSSIBLE there is no way in getting in touch with technical A MERRY GO ROUND SHOCKING HOW DO PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH IT"
Are you Boysstuff? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Poor product even worse customer service. Avoid...."
"Buy from Amazon Not BOYSSTUFF When the power button failed Hopeless for assisting in repair In stead bought new panel from amazon"
"Appalling customer service , my item was delivered while I was out so contacted BoysStuff who said they would investigate it , I heard nothing back so contacted BoysStuff and made them aware I needed it by such a date as it was a birthday gift, 10 days later a replacement chair arrived, this was past there expected delivery day and past his birthday so I contacted them asking for the item to be returned they said I could return it but it could get rejected , this is not my fault the parcel wenot missing ? I will never shop with them again and advice others not to ....."
"No response to numerous emails regarding a Playseat that was not suited to the Fanatec CSL wheel and pedals - I queried this before purchase and had no response then either. Will not be using again."
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, ORDERED 2 CHAIRS WITH A 3-5 DAY DELIVERY DATE, NOW IN DAY 7 AND NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM, CONTACTED THEM BY MAIL,PHONE, MESSINGER, FACEBOOK ETC, NOW GOING TO RAISE A COURT CLAIM AGAINST THEM"
"If you choose not to read anymore then read only this – STEER WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!!! I ordered a gaming chair for my son’s birthday which arrived in good time. On checking the chair, it was faulty. Against my better judgement, I allowed the company to refer me to XRocker Technical Services who wanted to send a replacement part. After persuading me to accept this with a promise the part would firstly fix the issue and secondly be here in time for my son’s birthday so I could give him a working chair; the part did not arrive. I had to go and physically buy another chair so I didn’t have to hand my 9 year old a non-working chair on his big day!! I went back to technical services and told them that the part did not arrive and I was told that it was because they were moving office and there was a delay in posting it. Grrrr! So, I told them I wanted a refund – AND THEY REFERRED ME BACK AGAIN TO BOYSSTUFF!!! Double Grrr! Then things got interesting! Boysstuff’s emails to me were, quite frankly, rude and accused me of not following their returns procedure, despite following it to the letter and paying £37 for Parcelforce to return the chair to them. The chair was delivered and signed for on 14th December. Boysstuff claim not to have received it or had any communication regarding it!! I could even see the signature of the person who signed for it online!!! I then escalated the complaint to PayPal at which point Boysstuff told PayPal I had still to return the chair!! Arghh!! Since then, and all through the Christmas holidays, Boysstuff have ignored my emails and, on speaking with PayPal today, have ignored PayPal’s requests for information also. PayPal returned my money to me today, but not my postage costs so I am still £37 down in the overall process. Completely unprofessional people to deal with and I will be telling anyone who will listen never to order from this company in the future."
Boysstuff is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews