Boysstuff Reviews

CustomerCare@BoysStuff.co.uk

Zoom House, 6 Leconfield Estate, Cleator Moor

Category:
Gifts & Gadgets

How would you rate Boysstuff?

"Got the brazen gaming chair for the son couldn’t be happier never out of the thing"
"Got my son a gaming chair for Christmas, his bottom has been glued to it since so I’d say it was a hit"
"I was very happy with the product and my son was very excited to see his new chair. I was very pleased with the chair as it gave great interactive and sound quality . the delivery of the product was very good and it was easy to set up . i would advise others to use the this company and would tell my friends about tge product."
"Got my son a gaming chair for Christmas and he loves it! Great quality and easy to assemble! Definitely shop here again!!"
"Great product, service and delivery"
"great chair nice sound and comfy. Quick delivery easy to assemble"
"Great delivery time, item is brilliant, my son loves the gaming chair, great purchase."
"Fast delivery, nice delivery guy very pleasant and helpful when delivering my heavy item. Thank you"
"Bought a gaming chair for my boy he loves it, easy to put together and great communication from the company regarding the date and time of expected delivery, very happy customer"
"Ordered two gaming chairs for my boys,prompt delivery and great product 5 stars"
"Very happy with my product and excellent site to shop on"
"Great service"
"Fab website, fab service and delivery, i brought a gaming chair for my son for Christmas and he is over the moon with it, he loves it! Easy to assemble and easily stored."
"The website is great, informative and intuitive. The prices are competitive and the delivery was quicker than I expected. Good work Boystuff - keep it up 👍"
Harriet Averill
Unverified Reviewer
"My son loves his gaming chair . Arrived quickly , easy to assemble and comfortable . Thank you !"
"Very happy 😃 with the gaming chair perfect present 🎁"
"Bought my boy a gaming chair great service great product ."
"Excellent prompt service. Grandson very happy with gaming chair"
"Excellent efficient service , item arrived earlier than expected and packaged well. Good expert knowledge on gaming chairs"
Boysstuff is rated 4.59 based on 39 reviews