Boysstuff Reviews

CustomerCare@BoysStuff.co.uk

Zoom House, 6 Leconfield Estate, Cleator Moor

Category:
Gifts & Gadgets

How would you rate Boysstuff ?

"Great service! Goods arrived on time. Very happy with chair."
"Chair arrived really quickly and was very easy to assemble. Couple of questions about the set up of the chair which were answered promptly. Can't wait for my son to receive this as his birthday present, highly recommend. A++++"
"My son got a vision pro wireless 2.1 gaming chair. The delivery and communication were brilliant. The chair itself is comfortable for my son and he loves it. The only slight problem is the arms become loose if you move them a lot but they are easily tightened with an Allen key. The sound and vibration are great although they drive my wife mad downstairs when my son plays. 😁"
"I recently purchased the X-Rocker Vision Pro 2.1 Wireless Gaming Chair 2018. Really was worth every penny, amazing quality and most likly the best product on the market."
"Bought a gaming chair for my son! He loves it!"
"Great service!!"
"Bought the gaming chair for my sons birthday, pleased to say he loves it, easy to set up and great quality sound. Don’t think he has been out of it since"
"Bought a gaming chair for my son. He loves it x"
"Buy from Amazon Not BOYSSTUFF When the power button failed Hopeless for assisting in repair In stead bought new panel from amazon"
"Got the brazen gaming chair for the son couldn’t be happier never out of the thing"
"Got my son a gaming chair for Christmas, his bottom has been glued to it since so I’d say it was a hit"
"I was very happy with the product and my son was very excited to see his new chair. I was very pleased with the chair as it gave great interactive and sound quality . the delivery of the product was very good and it was easy to set up . i would advise others to use the this company and would tell my friends about tge product."
"Got my son a gaming chair for Christmas and he loves it! Great quality and easy to assemble! Definitely shop here again!!"
"Great product, service and delivery"
"great chair nice sound and comfy. Quick delivery easy to assemble"
"Great delivery time, item is brilliant, my son loves the gaming chair, great purchase."
"Fast delivery, nice delivery guy very pleasant and helpful when delivering my heavy item. Thank you"
"Bought a gaming chair for my boy he loves it, easy to put together and great communication from the company regarding the date and time of expected delivery, very happy customer"
"Ordered two gaming chairs for my boys,prompt delivery and great product 5 stars"
"Very happy with my product and excellent site to shop on"
Boysstuff is rated 4.58 based on 48 reviews