BoyleSports Reviews

+353 429 393 168

care@boylesports.com

Unit 7,8 Portland House

Live Chat

How would you rate BoyleSports ?

"Illegal advertising practices (signup offer of bet £10 get £20 free bet, free bet not credited and the promo claimed to be withdrawn yet still possible to signup using this offer with a full-page advertisement hosted on their site), no resolution, and then 'Jane' disconnected when I asked for her full name for the transcript when I submit it to the ASA. Outrageous customer service. Do not use."
"this site will not pay out they take bets but will not pay out the answer you get from them is see our term and conditions no other site have the same problem AVOID THIS SITE"
"take your bets but will not pay out avoid this site"
"Banned after placing one bet for their Cheltenham offer and speaking to Live Chat regarding the freebet. Stay well clear they are not to be trusted."
"Cashout suspended for 45 minutes of play. Took them about 20 minutes on live chat to actually tell me a reason which at the end was 'price updates' Terrible company. Terrible customer service."
"My account lasted less than two weeks before getting limited for winning a few bets on football. THEY WILL NOT TOLERATE WINNING! I contacted customer services on the phone and was told "it's a trading decision" repeatedly, that's literally all they would answer with. They confirmed to me on chat that my account is finished, and refused to deny it was because I had won more than I lost. There should be a law against scamming f**kers like Boyle."
"I do not recommend anyone to play in this place! If you win something, they will deliberately delay the payment, violating their same rules!"
"Shocking lack of care for customers only care about profit"
"Verification process happens after deposits and several bets placed. Money held to ransom when trying to withdraw. Other companies require verification upfront."
"had to reactivate my a/c which was fairly straight forward but unable to register a new card despite it telling me it had cleared the previous card. over an hour all in, I shouldn't have bothered. Via live chat the agent told me there were a further 3 old cards registered that they couldn't remove! Had to call me to register my new card. also unable to open them account tab, deposit or view open bets tabs... already regret reactivating and will let my open bets run and likely close again... amateurs... this is why I closed it the first time"
"N/A"
"Sorry, but Adele has need 30 min to resolve my problem of 10 free spins on spinata Grande,and after 30 min she had not resolved any,for a value of 1$ she need to investigate it so much, Verry poor chat on Boyle .Sorry.Hi Doru, Don't forget you've got until Sunday to claim your exclusive 10 Free Spins! Simply log into the game in the next 7 days to claim your spins, enjoy! T&C's apply Your BoyleSports Games Team"
"Awful service would advise anyone to stay away"
"Don't expect a satisfactory outcome because you won't get one. I'm taking my custom elsewhere"
"quick response to my question about free bet week dates"
"I joined boylesport on hearing if I bet£10 I would recieve £50 to bet. Once I found out I had to bet 5x£10 in a week to get a free £10 and repeat for5weeks to get the £50 I decidided this was not for me. I chose to withdraw £10 and close account. Im in week2 of trying to get my money back. I have given 2parts of driving license passport bank card and electric bill for proof of address. They will not return money at all. Use excuse after excuse not to give money and drag up terms and conditions that have no meaning to my situation and never once showed me before joining. Im glad I never won a good bet as am hearing a few horror stories of them cancelling bets"
"Welcome bonus is a joke, why can you not be competitive. Other companies offer a matched deposit yet here i have to stake 5 £10 bets to get £10 and when i receive my bonus i have to stake alot more for it to be withdrawn at higher odds than your competitors. Will definately not be recommending to anyone. The chat was helpful and dont have any problems with that."
"Better value to be got from other on line bookmakers"
"not happy at not getting bonus credited always see tohave to go on livechat to chase bonuses up and games frequently crash on me.not a great gaming experience at all."
"My paysafe lodgement was made to Boylesports but did not go into my account. There was nothing at all that could be offered to me because of your inadequacies in dealing with paysafe. All your support worker kept saying was "you will have to wait 24 hours". Not good enough when I play nearly every night on your site. As I said to Adele, I will use whatever bonuses are due to me and then I will never play on this site again. It is probably a blessing."
BoyleSports is rated 4.52 based on 2,336 reviews