BoyleSports Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend BoyleSports

+353 429 393 168

care@boylesports.com

Unit 7,8 Portland House

Tell us how BoyleSports made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Trying to bet on basketball is nearly impossible on your site,constant suspensions of prices and softwear that jams your bet,terrible stuff."
"Free bets almost non existent and tiny . Customer service shocking in almost every way . Takes 10 mins to settle a bet r query at least insane stuff"
"I have 50 In my account And I am in the shop the last hour and a half nearly trying to get the €50 out You take the money quick enough but when you go to pay out you can’t"
"Robbin me"
"Why treble odds lucky 15 in shops one winner double online ?"
"Not great really"
"Not great for cash outs compared to paddy power. Also very stingy with free bets"
"i spend a good few pound on this site not much as a free bet off yous ill be deleting account weekend and finding better site that gives back to customers"
"Know lots of people got free bets out of blue I have to ring up for the ones I'm entitled to so not to happy I"
"Avoid like the Plague. Like many others have said will not allow you to withdraw no matter how much you verify yourself"
"Illegal advertising practices (signup offer of bet £10 get £20 free bet, free bet not credited and the promo claimed to be withdrawn yet still possible to signup using this offer with a full-page advertisement hosted on their site), no resolution, and then 'Jane' disconnected when I asked for her full name for the transcript when I submit it to the ASA. Outrageous customer service. Do not use."
"this site will not pay out they take bets but will not pay out the answer you get from them is see our term and conditions no other site have the same problem AVOID THIS SITE"
"take your bets but will not pay out avoid this site"
"Banned after placing one bet for their Cheltenham offer and speaking to Live Chat regarding the freebet. Stay well clear they are not to be trusted."
"Cashout suspended for 45 minutes of play. Took them about 20 minutes on live chat to actually tell me a reason which at the end was 'price updates' Terrible company. Terrible customer service."
"My account lasted less than two weeks before getting limited for winning a few bets on football. THEY WILL NOT TOLERATE WINNING! I contacted customer services on the phone and was told "it's a trading decision" repeatedly, that's literally all they would answer with. They confirmed to me on chat that my account is finished, and refused to deny it was because I had won more than I lost. There should be a law against scamming f**kers like Boyle."
"I do not recommend anyone to play in this place! If you win something, they will deliberately delay the payment, violating their same rules!"
"Shocking lack of care for customers only care about profit"
"Verification process happens after deposits and several bets placed. Money held to ransom when trying to withdraw. Other companies require verification upfront."
"had to reactivate my a/c which was fairly straight forward but unable to register a new card despite it telling me it had cleared the previous card. over an hour all in, I shouldn't have bothered. Via live chat the agent told me there were a further 3 old cards registered that they couldn't remove! Had to call me to register my new card. also unable to open them account tab, deposit or view open bets tabs... already regret reactivating and will let my open bets run and likely close again... amateurs... this is why I closed it the first time"
BoyleSports is rated 4.50 based on 2,480 reviews