BoyleSports Reviews

+353 429 393 168

care@boylesports.com

Unit 7,8 Portland House

Live Chat

How would you rate BoyleSports ?

"u don't sell chips from an ice cream van"
"Restricted after 2 losing bets , customer service said they had no obligation to explain why. Left feeling like I have done something wrong"
"Dire Customer Service. The representative I spoke with was adamant that odds of 8/13 in decimal is 0.61, thereby excluding me from a promotion. She could not understand that the correct odds in decimal are 1.62. I have wasted over 45 minutes in discussion and even with a manager checking this, I am still told 8/13 odds are 0.61. I'm amazed that staff working for a bookmakers cannot calculate this simple conversion."
"Dreadful company. They are not a bookmaker. They just want take as much money as possible. As soon as you win more than a couple of bets they ban you. This tells me that either they have no idea what they are doing, or have no confidence in the odds that their traders set....which brings me back to they dont know what they are doing! RUBBISH"
"Terrible bookmaker, have placed a total of 10 bets with them between 1st Nov 2014 and today, the last being on Aug 16th on a Rangers match. Received an email today saying the my account has been restricted. Over the 10 bets I've lost about £20 in total and taken part in 2 of their promotions. Plenty of other better bookmakers around."
"I was excluded from their offers after an overall win balance of just £28 over a good few months. They just want the losers it seems."
"Terrible company. A couple of wins and restricted to a few pence on bets. I can't believe they're still attracting customers, and REALLY can't believe they're not classed as the worst bookmaker in the country."
"Haha this firm is ridiculous! Restricted after one bet was placed.....I don't know what they do once everyone has placed 1 bet and been restricted...they will have no customers left to tout. I had some strange email saying it was a business/management decision.....the image I have of the managers running this joke of an outfit they call 'Boyle Sports' is a group of monkey's sitting in an office throwing faeces at each other. I don't think I'm far from the truth with that."
"Extremely poor bookie, please stay away, I won on a slot promo and they decided to restrict my account. They don't like winners, obviously. Just a take take outfit!"
"absolute useless....you'll get limited to almost zero pence bets after a couple of bets....if you're lucky....you dont even have to win.Shoddy shoddy shoddy.....avoid-complete waste of time"
"Awful bookmaker, avoid at all costs. You do the "Welcome" offer then they limit your account and do not honour other bonuses, some welcome"
"Worst bookmaker ever - account limited after 1 bet of £20 was placed - why anyone uses this company is beyond me."
"Constantly experience issues with the stability with the site, promos are not what are advertised and customer support are rude, unhelpful and move the goalposts. 100's of better run sites out there"
"The customer service staff was very helpful and quite knowledgeable."
"Excellent service by Ryanne, fixed the problem so quick. Thank you"
"very quick response, sorted asap"
"Very disappointed with your level of customer service and not for the first time. Failure by your staff to acknowledge issues raised and an unwillingness to investigate or help customers. Very very poor indeed but nothing will be done about it."
"A joke of a company don't know what ye are doing"
"keira was most helpful with my questions,"
"matthew was extremely helpful."
BoyleSports is rated 4.52 based on 2,336 reviews