BoyleSports Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend BoyleSports

+353 429 393 168

care@boylesports.com

Unit 7,8 Portland House

Tell us how BoyleSports made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"stop with the pop ups please for the love of god"
"Worst site on the planet ever, they are useless, blocked my account because I asked a Question on the help and take forever to reply in realtime chat, I'd have walked to their office quicker than I got a reply,,,, avoid if you like quick play and answers"
"0 free bets in office during Cheltenham and lots of school kids being allowed to bet in store. Pathetic"
"Excellent overall."
"Please remove this annoying popup its obscuring the betting slip can't turn it off."
"Boylesports have - in effect - STOLEN my money. Boylesports closed my account without warning in December 2018 and will only pay the money back by cheque. I live in Sweden, a country that basically abolished cheques in the 1990s. I have only seen two cheques in my entire 26 years here, the last one being at least 23 years ago. The balance of my account was SEK 1665 (around EUR 158). Every high street bank in Sweden can cash this cheque for me, but all will charge SEK 1500 (around EUR 143) upfront for the privilege of doing so. Who in their right mind would pay a bank EUR 143 to try to cash a cheque for EUR 153 (which is what the company has actually sent) when there is no guarantee that the cheque will be honoured? Talk about throwing good money after bad. I have no reason to suspect the cheque will bounce, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did. Why, after all, does one never see a poor bookmaker? I've offered numerous alternatives, e.g. a bank transfer, a refund to the same Skrill account from which I originally paid in, a payment to PayPal, or a payment to any of several Visa and MasterCards, all in my name of course. Not only do Boylesports completely ignore all of my communication, but they routinely tell me via automated message that they will get back to me within 24 hours before going completely silent. My advice is to avoid this company like the plague. Even if you win, my experience this month is that they'll find a way to keep your money. They will say, I'm sure, that they have settled their debt to me, but in sending me a cheque they have sent me something they know I cannot access. They have STILL got my money, whatever they might say. I told them all of this before they sent the cheque, and again after they'd sent it. But I never hear a word from them. I'm taking it up with the regulators (in Sweden, Malta, the UK, Ireland, and anywhere else I can think of) later today, but meanwhile I will find as many platforms as possible to warn people: my advice is simple: STEER WELL CLEAR OF BOYLESPORTS!"
"had to give feedback to get feedback icon off the screen"
"Wouldn't use again."
"Excellent website"
"i am playing last ten years and this is one of the best website i found thank you :-)"
"Much Better Offers than the Paddy Power Website - Easy to use & Lots of Free Bets. Unlike Paddy Power Offers"
"please get this off the site and out of my sight , tis like having a wasp in your ear ,"
"Happy and plaiyng slots games casino please offerry bonus thsnk you"
"PLEASE GET RID OF THIS FROM THE WEBSITE."
"Can you remove this review thing from the website as it's very annoying Thanks a bunch!"
"During xmas/ new year break they came immediately"
BoyleSports is rated 4.49 based on 2,499 reviews