BoyleSports Reviews

+353 429 393 168

care@boylesports.com

Unit 7,8 Portland House

Live Chat

How would you rate BoyleSports ?

"Avoid like the Plague. Like many others have said will not allow you to withdraw no matter how much you verify yourself"
"Illegal advertising practices (signup offer of bet £10 get £20 free bet, free bet not credited and the promo claimed to be withdrawn yet still possible to signup using this offer with a full-page advertisement hosted on their site), no resolution, and then 'Jane' disconnected when I asked for her full name for the transcript when I submit it to the ASA. Outrageous customer service. Do not use."
"this site will not pay out they take bets but will not pay out the answer you get from them is see our term and conditions no other site have the same problem AVOID THIS SITE"
"take your bets but will not pay out avoid this site"
"Banned after placing one bet for their Cheltenham offer and speaking to Live Chat regarding the freebet. Stay well clear they are not to be trusted."
"Cashout suspended for 45 minutes of play. Took them about 20 minutes on live chat to actually tell me a reason which at the end was 'price updates' Terrible company. Terrible customer service."
"u don't sell chips from an ice cream van"
"Their bet history is frustrating having to put in dates etc"
"Website is difficult to navigate if compared to other betting sites, account details are not clear. The live chat is extremely helpful in clarifying queries and quick to respond."
"My account lasted less than two weeks before getting limited for winning a few bets on football. THEY WILL NOT TOLERATE WINNING! I contacted customer services on the phone and was told "it's a trading decision" repeatedly, that's literally all they would answer with. They confirmed to me on chat that my account is finished, and refused to deny it was because I had won more than I lost. There should be a law against scamming f**kers like Boyle."
"I do not recommend anyone to play in this place! If you win something, they will deliberately delay the payment, violating their same rules!"
"Shocking lack of care for customers only care about profit"
"3 minute delay from the time I type my answer to the time the support worker comes back to me with a reply, very frustrating!!"
"Unable to answer a simple question to my satisfaction.Information I was given did not agree with letter I had received.Only wanted a date when a free bet expired.Continually told that the free bet expires 7 days after being credited(8/8/16),despite the letter informing me that the offer expires 31/8/16."
"Took ages to respond and was left hanging without acknowledgment of previous message. For example, "Thanks, just let me look into that and get back to you". Instead I was left waiting for about 5 mins before eventually sending "Hello" just to see if anybody was still there."
"Very efficient"
"Very helpful and straight forward"
"very helpful"
"operative was great and very helpful but i am infuriated with boylesports for restricting my account."
"Just great service, what else can I say !! Reece helped me out and he did a great job, very polite and great service, Thank you, and thank Reece once again."
BoyleSports is rated 4.52 based on 2,337 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!