BoyleSports Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend BoyleSports

+353 429 393 168

care@boylesports.com

Unit 7,8 Portland House

How would you rate BoyleSports?

"Banned after placing one bet for their Cheltenham offer and speaking to Live Chat regarding the freebet. Stay well clear they are not to be trusted."
"Cashout suspended for 45 minutes of play. Took them about 20 minutes on live chat to actually tell me a reason which at the end was 'price updates' Terrible company. Terrible customer service."
Alan Mckeever
"u don't sell chips from an ice cream van"
John Callaghan
"Their bet history is frustrating having to put in dates etc"
"Website is difficult to navigate if compared to other betting sites, account details are not clear. The live chat is extremely helpful in clarifying queries and quick to respond."
"My account lasted less than two weeks before getting limited for winning a few bets on football. THEY WILL NOT TOLERATE WINNING! I contacted customer services on the phone and was told "it's a trading decision" repeatedly, that's literally all they would answer with. They confirmed to me on chat that my account is finished, and refused to deny it was because I had won more than I lost. There should be a law against scamming f**kers like Boyle."
"I do not recommend anyone to play in this place! If you win something, they will deliberately delay the payment, violating their same rules!"
Verified Buyer
"Shocking lack of care for customers only care about profit"
Verified Buyer
"3 minute delay from the time I type my answer to the time the support worker comes back to me with a reply, very frustrating!!"
Verified Buyer
"Unable to answer a simple question to my satisfaction.Information I was given did not agree with letter I had received.Only wanted a date when a free bet expired.Continually told that the free bet expires 7 days after being credited(8/8/16),despite the letter informing me that the offer expires 31/8/16."
Verified Buyer
"Took ages to respond and was left hanging without acknowledgment of previous message. For example, "Thanks, just let me look into that and get back to you". Instead I was left waiting for about 5 mins before eventually sending "Hello" just to see if anybody was still there."
"Very efficient"
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and straight forward"
"very helpful"
Verified Buyer
"operative was great and very helpful but i am infuriated with boylesports for restricting my account."
Verified Buyer
"Just great service, what else can I say !! Reece helped me out and he did a great job, very polite and great service, Thank you, and thank Reece once again."
Verified Buyer
"My current favourite bookie. Some good prices and offers. Support very good too"
"Polite and helpful"
Verified Buyer
"Missing a free bet , contacted live chat and spoke to Marie, very quick and efficient to rectify the problem"
Verified Buyer
"Ivan was polite and friendly and helped me with my query is an easy and timely manner."
BoyleSports is rated 4.53 based on 2,333 reviews