BOXT Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Paul Styles

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about BOXT in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Paul Styles
"Process was extremely easy, no pushy salesmen involved! Best quote within seconds and no hidden extras. Even offered a discount for having it fitted on a certain day. Ordered online, fitted within 2 days. I had one visit by fitter, then electrician to sort out stats 2 days later (at my convenience). Both guys were very helpful and friendly. I had one issue within a few days of fitting where wireless cylinder stat wasn't working properly. Was sorted within a few days with no problems or extra charges. Highly recommend if you're looking for a competitive, stress-free solution to getting your boiler changed."
Doug
"Really good service and price"
BOXT is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews