Box'd Fresh Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Box'd Fresh
Click Here

Tell us how Box'd Fresh made you happy

"I love everything about this company! I've finally found a food delivery service that delivers exciting and adventurous recipes. I was signed up to two other companies before this and the recipes were boring and quick. I'm a keen so I don't mind spending an extra 15 mins in the kitchen for the plate of food Box'd Fresh delivers week after week. Their customer support has been impeccable too. I've had the occasional ingredient missing from a recipe and they refunded me for the ingredient immediately and I received a personal call from the Founder James which was a lovely touch. Although they do not have as many recipe choices as other competitors I'm a fan of the concept and I can't wait to see my how cooking progresses whilst I cook their recipes. I would recommend trying this company without reservation!!!"
"The recipes are amazing. I love the recipes, there is a variety in the ingredients use and it has really changed my cooking and eating habits. I order plant-based meals which are tasty, and simple to cook. Previously not a type of food I would go near. I would recommend this company to anyone. I order every two weeks as my schedule is hectic and I eat out a lout but I always look forward to the week when my recipe box arrives."
"Early days but the quality and size of the meals have been impressive. Boxd recipes have inspired me to cook more and be adventurous in my recipe choices."
Box'd Fresh is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews