Box.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Box.co.uk
Read Box.co.uk Reviews

First Avenue, Minworth

Tell us how Box.co.uk made you happy
I was quite nervous from seeing these reviews as almost all recent ones had one star, and were saying how bad their experience was. For me it was the opposite. As soon as i purchased a confirmation email came and another email came telling us the order details. (I ordered it at 8pm so it wasen’t next day but it was the day after which makes sense) the next day from ordering it told us it had been dispatched and the day of arrival dpd told us it was coming and then told us what time! And it arrived in the time they said. the Box came with no dents or breakage and the product was new and not used like others have said. Delivery was very quick! And it was very informative. I can’t say anything about the customer service or refunds because I didn’t need one as my product came perfectly! Before purchasing i had never heard of this brand, and was scared it was not legit as some people on here said it was a “scam” but it definitely wasn’t and i would recommend it! Maybe it was just my experience but i cant say anything bad!
Ordered a sh*t hot gaming rig off them. They delivered a sh*t hot gaming rig to me. Now enjoying playing my sh*t hot gaming rig. Cheers Box👍
I was really impressed with the level of service I received and my order arrived has promised and I would recommend you to anyone, now I can come back to you for all my gaming equipment. thank you so much. 5 star rating
Ordered on Monday, delivered on Wednesday in perfect condition. We could not have asked for more - and at a very good price.
It was a perfect transaction and a perfect screen for a perfect price, and perfect delivery. I will definitely check Box out first next time.
Bought the MSI Z490I UNIFY ITX motherboard from their eBay store for a very good price with the current eBay promotion. This allowed me to swap from an ATX to ITX build. Delivered to me next day free of charge via Hermes. Very pleased. The board is best in class in the Z490 ITX range. Has all the features I require especially Thunderbolt 3. Built in wifi and full sized fan headers. Can't go wrong with MSI
10/10 I ordered the msi mag forge 100r and it came within 3 days even though i selected 7 days shipping it came in a good secure box and the pc case was in good condition.
I recently purchased a printer from box and was delighted with both the price and the customer service. The printer arrived on the day and at the time stated. It was delivered by dpd and I received texts allowing me to track the package from order to delivery. I have been extremely pleased with the printer and would certainly not only buy from them again but also recommend box.co.uk to anyone. I would give box a 5 star rating out of 5 !
I was sceptical about buying from BOX, because I’ve read so many negative reviews, however I took the risk because their price for the computer which I need was the lowest compared to other retailers. So far everything arrived safely, they have provided tracking information and even I have ordered monitor by mistake and after a day the sales team answered my email and refunded straight away my money! The pc that I’ve ordered is as described/perfect and the price is amazingly low. So, I would like to highly recommend Box to everyone who want to buy good pc on good price! Very satisfied! Thanks 😊
I ordered an Xbox Series S yesterday and paid £10.00 for next day delivery, it turned up at my hotel at 9am in discreet packaging, in perfect condition. So well done and thankyou very much to box.co.uk for such a fantastic service! I highly recommend them!
Thank you for your feedback.
Fantastic service. Not sure how but I got my delivery the same day I placed the order. Magic!
Was dubious of using this company as had not heard of them before. I ordered a hisense tv from them within 3 days the tv arrived as stated plenty of communication regarding delivery and tracking. Fantastic customer service .may I ad the same tv was out of stock from most retailers and the price was good.
Ordered my Samsung microwave delivered perfectly. The microwave is beautiful I’m very happy will defo order from here again
great
Ordered a Gaming HP Pavilion laptop on the Saturday and received next day on the Sunday. Was kept up to date on delivery progress throughout. Packaged well, delivered on time, and excellent product. Brilliant company that I know I can trust and will certainly use again.
The service is incredible and the experience overall is smooth and enjoyable, the option to try out tech in-store is great and the prices are incredible for what you get. The man who served me was very nice and polite.
I could have waited 24 hours for the laptop I was waiting for to be delivered from the warehouse, but being impatient I called in on the store to see if there were any in stock. Turns out they had an open boxed product, fully warranted, for less money. So I decided to have that instead. Laptop (HP G7), is faultless. Runs smooth as silk. Service in the store was great.
I ordered an ASUS laptop from box as it had a very competitive price. When I received it unfortunately the hard drive was not working. They arranged for collection and in a few days sent me a new one. I am very impressed.
Excellent and were very speedy in sending my Acer Aspire 7 A715-71G-53HF. Their prices were definitely better than other websites as well and their platform is a lot cleaner. Would recommend
Fast and efficient service great product happy camper
Box.co.uk is rated 4.24 based on 1,772 reviews