Box.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Box.co.uk
Read Box.co.uk Reviews

First Avenue, Minworth

Tell us how Box.co.uk made you happy
Bought a Samsung fridge from box UK and the plug pin was bent so had to send the whole thing back I spoke to a lovely person named Jemma and she sorted everything out for me it was very easy it's really good company I would buy again from box.
They worked very quickly to resolve our problem and refunded our money. Very good service. Thank you
Paid for next day delivery and my order duly arrived early the next day. The only slight improvement I can suggest is to provide courier tracking info automatically. I didn't have this and so was unsure which courier would deliver and when exactly this would be
Good products, quality service, low prices! I would recommend. Arrived exactly as scheduled.
Best price online and fee next day delivery on my item. Item arrived on time. No problems.
My first order. My goods arrived promptly and correctly as expected.
Paid extra for next delivery, arrived 2 days later
I was surprised on the customer service and the reasonable prices of BOX. The delivery took quite a while.
The order was process quickly and delivered through Hermes with no fuss. The price was also the best on the internet by a long way. The box did arrive a tiny bit battered but not too bad.
delivered quickly and order is what was advertised and it is cheapest place to find this model
super product, great price. Buy one !!
I got my purchase but paid for upto 2 days delivery and it took 3-4 days to come.
Item was delivered in little packaging, so the standard packaging it came with was its main protection thus ended up crushed. Fortunately product was intact, would suggest not using Hermes 'standard delivery' for anything breakable. Its tracking system was also incomprehensible and provided no estimation of arrival. Ordering and service otherwise was quite satisfactory
The product arrived in working order but the order process was quite compliated and took a while.
Good pricing. Items delivered quickly
Easy website to navigate. Item arrived following day at no extra cost. The only reason for knocking off one star was that the package (original Samsung printer box) was damages on one corner. The inside contents were fine but.......
quietly efficient and without any of the usual hype. Thank You.
Very good price and good service. I was not however happy that Free Delivery took so long. So many other companies provide free next day delivery. For this reason I will sadly not be shopping with you again. Spoilt a good shopping experience.
Good delivery service, ordered on a Friday got the goods the following Tuesday. 12-3-2016
After a slow dispatch from Box it arrived on time. I should state that the Good Star Rating is due to the fact the Steering Wheel "Drift" creates problems if you wish to use from your knees\lap but everything stated in the details are correct. My purchase was mainly for Euro\American Truck Simulator and its important that you set the wheel on DirectInput because the game programmers designed it for DirectInput. Setting up in game is a bit of a pain but getting their. I did read other customer feedback before purchase and for the money its a middle of the range Wheel for a fairly good price which is well made if not a bit clicky with the buttons and even though it has paddles, they cannot be used for brake and throttle.
Box.co.uk is rated 4.24 based on 1,772 reviews