Box.co.uk Reviews

4.2
Based on 1,849 reviews
Read Box.co.uk Reviews

First Avenue, Minworth

Tell us how Box.co.uk made you happy
Have bought multiple items from box. This makes no difference when there sales team speak to you.. I ordered a motherboard with a free resident evil game.. they are happy to take payment and dispatch then when you ask about the free game are told there is no free game promotion and it was a site error on literally every Asus motherboard on there site.. they were quick to rectify there fault on the website but cold and calculating to deal with.. eventually said he would recall the needed package rather than apologise or try to make things right.. the person I dealt with Connor throughout basically made me not wish to shop here again ever..
rubbish.co.uk.... Avoid avoid avoid.....
They will not help me resolve this issue besides saying I can not refund you as our previous colleagues have said so already. Truly disappointing experience, spent over one and a half grand with box.co.uk as first time customer which I thought they would be a good store due to reviews and such. Before I had an issue with delivery which I went to fix and paid for next day after waiting for a few days. Then when the items arrived, the graphics card was missing from the box, I have spoken to them for the past week and they said they have spoken with dpd that they can't find it and such. So basically assuming they cant find it, it means they have delivered it? It's ridiculous if that's the conclusion you are gonna have because I have not received the card and I want a resolution for what service I have paid for without getting the product I wanted. I want my money back so I can take my business elsewhere and want further action taken because this isnt good enough if you are just gonna say there is nothing you can do. Otherwise advise me on what actions I can take against you guys because my money is gone with no product in hand which isn't very funny at all
I ordered a monitor from Box, delivery was super-quick, with the item arriving the next day. Price was better than Amazon too. Unfortunately, there was a fault with the monitor so I raised a return request. Again, Box were very quick and had a courier pick up the monitor the next day. So far so good. It seemed to take a long time for the monitor to be marked as received back at Box so I was worrying the courier had lost it. Eventually Box received it and have now been ‘testing’ it for over a week. I am still waiting for my refund. What Box need to realise is that I would happily pay a little more from Amazon if I knew I was getting good service. Amazon never quibble on returns (at least for me as a Prime customer). I was trying to not use Amazon as they are far too dominant, but when the competition is so much slower and drags their feet on simple things like refunds then the future doesn’t look good for companies like Box. I don’t care about you testing the monitor. From my perspective, you have my money and I wish I had gone elsewhere. In the meantime, I still don’t have my refund so can’t get another monitor from Box or anywhere else for that matter.
Genuine faulty return of child's Christmas present no repair , exchange or refund ongoing for 6 months had to claim through small claims do not buy from these parasites shouldn't be in business hope you go bust!
This is a disgusting company I ever come across do not buy from them stay well aware they sell faulty goods and do not refund your money you have to wait months and months for them to even deal with your issues.
why send an item back for a refund then then be asked again if I want a refund. seems they want to delay things. its enough to wait nearly 2 weeks after receiving the item back. interesting standard reply to feedback not trying to rectify anything. Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. it appears they have sat on my return for a week before actually confirming they have it. very slow returns process. I opened my return within a couple of hours of receipt under distance selling as not happy with quality. standard emails received stating will test for fault (no fault just not fit for purpose) . worst service for a return I have received will have to contact paypal soon for help.
Quite possibly the worst retailer I have had the unfortunate experience dealing with. If you too are unlucky enough to encounter an issue with a faulty product (it does happen), your going to have a very hard time contacting customer services and requesting a return or replacement. To contact customer support will take 3 hours + of uninterrupted dial tone! And if like myself you deem this to be excessive and decide to visit the retailer directly (while still waiting for them to answer the phone at 2 hours and 38 minutes) then be prepared for less than helpful, rude and aggressive staff. Who would of thought with a shop on their Google profile and a great big sign on the door with the caption "Hello, come on in". Apparently it "isn't their problem" and "there are no staff on site to help". Only then for them miraculously appear when you tell then you dont plan on leaving untill you can speak to somebody because there isn't any customer service on the phone. But even getting to that point will require you to decline their advances of forcible removeral from their premises. Apparently at this retailer this isn't actaully assault ... So if your interested in purchasing some tech, might be worth giving this place a miss and trying a more reputable one. Their prices are no different and if you unfortunately need to be able to speak to someone and receive any customer service, bad news is there isnt any!
Couldn't have listened very closely then
Please if your reading this don't buy from box just paid £160 for a icue 5000x case what arrived smashed to pieces and dented all over so when I contacted the customer service and said what was wrong they said they couldn't do anything about it when I asked what should I do with it now I was told to put it in the bin they won't give me a refund and no replacement awful service again please don't waste your money had to buy another one from amazon.
Hi sorry to hear about this. Upon reviewing this the reason we couldn't take the item back is because it's outside the 48-hour window that you have to report the damage. An email was sent on Saturday at 15.16pm stating you must report any damage within 48 hours. We have also listened to the call and you were not told to throw this in the bin.
Ordered on Monday, delivered on Wednesday in perfect condition. We could not have asked for more - and at a very good price.
Spoke to customer service to ask which type of GPU would be used in a pre-built machine. The circled around this for quite some time, remaining utterly non-committal. They seem to focus on getting your money first, then "service" later... AVOID.
It was a perfect transaction and a perfect screen for a perfect price, and perfect delivery. I will definitely check Box out first next time.
Impossible to get hold of person if you have a problem with your purchase!!!! Only robots and computers working there trying to block you from contacting them. Real honest flesh hand blood must be all dead. Before buying anything I first try there aftersales service contact lines. If those are run by stupid computers definitely don't by from them!!!! Try it it works.
Absolutely disgusting company please do… Absolutely disgusting company please do not buy from them THRIVES!!! I bought a TV on on 1st of April then I put in a return request because I just wanted a bigger tv. They picked up the tv on the 7th of April I have been chasing them since to sort out a exchange they don’t answer there phones only except sales the shop is closed. So now they have my the tv and my £1500. I give these thieves 0 stars if I could. Stay clear of them just go to Curry’s save yourself a big headache.
Avoid like the plague this company! Item arrived damaged. Was told must report within 48 hours and therefore no refund will be made! A clear breach of the consumer rights act 2015 which states very clearly you have 30 days to return a faulty product. Remember just because they state something within their terms and conditions it cannot breach the laws of the consumers rights act 2015. Full legal action will be made.
They worked very quickly to resolve our problem and refunded our money. Very good service. Thank you
Truly awful customer service. Item broke after a few weeks of light use, and was given return label. Upon them receiving item back, I was told it was broken and that they would not give store credit, despite being told previously in documented emails that I would be able to exchange. I was told lie after lie after lie by customer services, and the issue is still in no way resolved. Truly shocking.
Customer service is non exiatant. They're a reseller and very poor at doing it.
Bought the MSI Z490I UNIFY ITX motherboard from their eBay store for a very good price with the current eBay promotion. This allowed me to swap from an ATX to ITX build. Delivered to me next day free of charge via Hermes. Very pleased. The board is best in class in the Z490 ITX range. Has all the features I require especially Thunderbolt 3. Built in wifi and full sized fan headers. Can't go wrong with MSI
Box.co.uk is rated 4.24 based on 1,849 reviews