Box.co.uk Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Box.co.uk

How would you rate Box.co.uk ?

"I ordered a laptop from this website and upon delivery within a few hours things were going wrong and I had the blue screen of death multiple times with various error stop codes. I contacted Box regarding my concerns and they immediately responded with very helpful advice. Despite the product being faulty, they were more than happy to help me resolve this issue."
"Needed a caravan 12v t.v. /C.d. The service and help provided was great. The youngman showed me lots to choose from was extremely helpful. Showed me a great selection. Price was amazing and quality is great. Very happy with my purchase ."
"Light bleed on my monitor which was obviously not their faul but their handling of the replacement has been abismal. They did not even attempt to accomidate given me not having a monitor would mean I could not work and on top of that despite saying an absolute plethora of times that i want a replacement asap, once i no longer had a computer with an actual monitor, they still decided to contact me via email instead of phone (though they had permission through the data usage act) to ask if i wanted a replacement or refund! Now 6 days after sending it back and 7 after raising the initial problem, i have had to sort an alternative as ive been without a pc for almost a week and i find their idiotic question which has further delayed getting a replacement. communication was poor, the were un-accomidating and just all round did not handle the situation well at all, avoid like the plague"
"We ordered a large monitor from Box which was unfortunately damaged in transit, happily Gemma in Box customer service pulled out all the stops to get us a replacement unit (with extra packaging) in time for our customer demo. Phew!"
"Excellent price and excellent service I am really pleased with the Phillips tv that I bought."
"I ordered a TV via the website, which was really easy to use. The TV works perfectly and was lighter than expected which was great. The service I received was excellent, I paid for next day delivery and after receiving several delivery updates it arrived at 10.30am the next day, excellent service. I will definately be recommending your company to all of my family and friends."
"cheap motherboard, good delivery and not damaged at all, would buy again"
"I made an error in my product order and had to order a second item. The first had already been shipped but box.co.uk were very helpful and as I am disabled offered to arrange the return shipping and collection from my door at a small fee. I was over the moon with their customer service. I might add that although I only paid for standard shipping and ordered at around 5-6pm my item arrived the very next day and all of my emails were responded to promptly. The final item I ordered is exactly as described, was very reasonable and I am all round a very, very happy customer!"
"Received a faulty item, customer service rep refused to accept the return and asked me to contact the manufacturer directly. Very poor customer service - AVOID!!"
"Very poor customer service , packaging box was in poor condition, no returns"
"WORST customer service I've ever seen !!! I've order a laptop that was 'exclusive upgraded to 16GB RAM'. The laptop I received was a used one, had a scratch on it, fingerprints, AC power cord unfolded and dirty, box was damaged, the protective bag was ripped. Anyway, as the aftersales and returns department is only email based support, I've managed to get in touch with one agent and explained the situation. A return has been processed and laptop sent back. After sending the laptop back, I've checked the progress and saw when they got it. The status was saying that it might take up to 7 working days to asses the product. I've sent them an email and asked to process this as soon as possible as a week passed already and I was not making use of the laptop I've ordered. In my email, I also specifically said that I'm not looking for a refund as the laptop was purchased through finance. I've asked them to send me a replacement one or the 8GB RAM model which should be new and sealed. At no point I've asked for a refund. Of course, my email was overlooked, as the customer support agent confirmed when I got in touch with them, and they processed a refund without even asking what I prefer, resulting in my finance agreement being cancelled. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND BOX.CO.UK, which is the same!!!"
"Good products, quality service, low prices! I would recommend. Arrived exactly as scheduled."
"We bought a laptop from box in September. After a couple of weeks noticed it wasn't working as it should. I called HP, as stated to do on their website and temporarily resolved the issue, however, after a while the laptop started playing up again. This time I e-mailed box, who after some tooing and throwing, agreed for us to send laptop back to them to have a look at. They have now had my laptop for 7 weeks. They informed me after 5 weeks, they have looked at it but as it is a hardware issue they will not fix it and I will have to send it onto HP for repair. That was 2 weeks ago. I still haven't had the computer back. I have e-mailed them 3 times regarding my laptop with no replies. It states on the website they will answer your email within 4 business hours. I have sent 3 now in 4 days. Nothing. So at this present time I still have no laptop. To say I am angry is an understatement. I want a refund or my laptop back. At the moment I have nothing. You can't even ring them. Absoloutely ridiculous. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I am now in the process of going to the ombudsmen. I have exhausted all avenues. Customer service is appalling."
"Well prices parts and good communication"
"Easy contact, Projector ordered Monday 20/11 received Wednesday 22/11. Highly recommended."
"I wish I had read the reviews on this useless company Ms review 6 days ago said it all. I ordered what they were advertising on there site page (Amazon) for £280. And they sent me a cheaper unit that I could have bought for £208. They eventually asked me to return it and apologized after a lengthy and slow/lack of communication. I got sent 2 different addresses to send it to. They go on to say for me to get a refund they would have to get one of there engineers to open and make sure it’s not broken or faulty!!!!! Why? What if it was or is faulty after all after reading the reviews I don’t trust them. I have got this feeling they are out to try and get off from sending a refund after all they conned advertising one thing and sending another. DO NOT TRUST OR BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE"
"I ordered a mobile phone, listed as in stock; it took a long time to come. I tried to set it up and it was a non UK device so could not configure the unit to work. It took 3 days for them to email returns labels and now they want 7 working days to test the product before sending a working device. We are now 2 weeks since the order was placed and paid for. I have had to chase every step of the way. No further on I should have had my old phone refurbished instead. Don't bother with this company poor very poor service."
"They sell broken products. The charger is not working. I paid extra money for fast delivery and now I lost it and I have to sent it back. Why they sell broken products?"
"Untrustworthy: Box.xo.uk admits to website & order confirmation mistakes Very competitive offer on their website (NAS with 4 HDs) incited me to place an order. The order was confirmed by Box.co.uk in writing as 1 NAS plus 4 HDs. When the NAS with only 1 HD was delivered, I asked the company to rectify their mistake and send the other HDs. But they simply said it was a mistake on their website (should have read 1 NAS and 1 HD) and I could return the item. However: If it was a mistake on their website, why did they then confirm my order in writing as 1 NAS and 4HDs? I understand that mistakes can happen (but two in a row? That's very careless). However, when I asked only to be refunded the difference of their NAS plus 1 HD against that of other online sellers who were providing the same NAS and 1 HD cheaper, I was turned down. I was told to look up their return policy on their web and begin a lengthy RMA process. No help from them whatsoever, even though they had made the mistakes and not me. The only way to recoup my money would have to go through their lengthy RMA process, hope for my funds to be returned and then buy the NAS and HDs from a different source. The loss of time would have been significant and ultimately that is perhaps what the company is banking on: get a customer to make a purchase and then instead of finding a quick and equitable solution, make it as difficult as possible to return. Learnings: 1. Stay away from Box.co.uk as their website cannot be trusted as they admitted themselves it has errors. 2. Do not trust their order confirmation email either as that is faulty too, as they also admitted themselves. I will never order from them and am considering passing this case on to the customer ombudsman so the practice is registered. Readiness to engage or help was extremely disappointing"
Box.co.uk is rated 4.47 based on 1,626 reviews