Box.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Box.co.uk
Read Box.co.uk Reviews

First Avenue, Minworth

Tell us how Box.co.uk made you happy
They said that my order will be delivered to me by last Thursday and it didn't turn up 5 days later they then said that they have sold out of my product and they have cancelled my order and offer me a full refund they shouldn't of promised me a product if they can't delivered it to me I won't ever ever use Box again and I will also advised everyone one else not to use them either again all they do is just let you down
Having paid over £2500 for a new gaming pc, three weeks in I have no idea if or when it will arrive. I was given the option to select a 10 day turnaround and then pay extra for a selected deliver date. That date has been and gone and despite being told it should now arrive tomorrow (for which I’ve taken a day off), it’s clear now that this isn’t going to happen. Jason who I have been speaking to was actually very helpful and friendly so I’m not sure where it is that their process is falling down so badly. At the moment I’m sticking with the order but my experience has been poor so far which worries me if there was ever an issue with the pc.
A delivery saga that turned into a nightmare. I have only given three stars as, although BOX support guys were so good (James, Raj and Kully), it was their courier/delivery company (ArrowXL) that has caused pain. If it was not for ArrowXL's performance then BOX would have been given 5 stars. I did not know that the courier was ArrowXL and that all of BOX's white goods and large TVs etc were also warehoused by..ArrowXL and they do not come from BOX themselves (this info is very important in the ensuing saga) The saga starts. We wanted to replace our old LG washer and LG Tumble dryer. We wanted LG again, LG had a cash back on the Washer that ended on 30th Sept. We had a large number family coming to stay with us for the weekend and we were relying on the two laundry goods to arrive on the Friday 1st Oct. BOX were the only ones that had stock of the cashback model as well as the model of tumbler that we wanted so... On 29th Sept I phoned BOX and spoke to James who assured me that they had stock and we ordered both items for delivery on Friday 1st October and paid extra for a recycling of our old washer and a 'wet connect'. Friday 1st October: Early Friday morning we received two emails from Arrow... The tumble dryer had gone to the wrong hub, The washer could not be found. I phoned ArrowXL and spoke to their customer relations agent who said that the tumble had gone to Wigan (which, I found out, was the same place as their main warehouse!!). She said that it was on its way down to Enfield where it would then come out to us. I asked if it arrived at the Enfield depot later on Friday, could it be sent out for Saturday delivery. She said maybe but also probably not as it had to go to 'LOCATION' (another word for a different area of the Enfield warehouse where deliveries go out from). I then phoned BOX (James) who was very apologetic and reassured us that there was plenty of stock of the washer and that he had no idea why the Tumble had gone to the wrong hub. He said that he would follow it up and come back to me. I phoned ArrowXL again at about 4pm and was told that the Tumble dryer had arrived. I asked if it could be quickly turned around as I had paid for a swift delivery..the answer was no and that it would have to be Tuesday 5th. Box came back, apologised again and this time it was a more senior member of staff (Raj) who said that he had no idea what was occurring but said that he was going to put another order through for rapid next day delivery.He said he would not cancel the first order in case that turned up. Two sets of goods were now on their way to us (or so we thought..Arrow thought otherwise) Saturday 2nd Oct: No machines turn up and BOX are closed (but Raj does call me and says that it should be on for Monday) Monday 4th Oct: Arrow send one email with a 2 hour time slot for delivery of the washing machine... I phone them and ask why no tumble dryer email..I was told that it had not been taken to 'LOCATION' (remember that word from before?) I ask why..I was told that there were no staff (this turns out to be a blatant lie)...when will we get the Tumbler.. she doesn't know... what about the new BOX order?...she doesn't know anything about that. I phone BOX and they are totally flummoxed. Raj says that he will cancel original order and put yet another one through. ..I say that I am concerned about the stock running out and us losing the LG cashback (£150 so not puny)...Raj says that he will put a stop on anyone else purchasing the last washer 'in stock'. Tuesday 5th Oct: I get an email delivery time slot for the tumble dryer but also a message saying that they could not find the washing machine again (this is the second one). I phone BOX and spoke again to RaJ ..ArrowXL have found the washers in their warehouse! and that ours would be a 24 hour service. Tumble dryer does not arrive. Wednesday 6th Oct: .. no sign of anything, no emails from ArrowXL..no Arrow manager phones 'within the hour'. Raj says that he will be off but that James will watch it...Raj says that he totally understands how I feel but ArrowXL are the cause of the problem. Thursday 7th Oct: Tumble dryer arrives in the afternoon. The two men . say that they have not been told about unpacking and removing rubbish..they are surly but do it and leave. We get a phone call from a manager at ArrowXL..many apologies etc, not usual happening, etc (I had read the Google reviews and Trustpilot 3200+ appalling reviews and it certainly was not 'unusual'). He went on to say that the washing machine would be delivered on Saturday 9th (over a week late)...I say that it is a recycle and 'wet' connect..he says that he will message it through personally. Saturday Oct 9th: Washer arrives, the men say that it is 'not to be unpacked' let alone connected! They do it anyway and take away the old machine. I phone the Arrow manager and he said that BOX gave the 'do not unpack' instruction.. unfortunately BOX are now incommunicado!!!
Box sold me Laptop Gigabyte Aero 17 for £2,699.00 via amazon. On day one it started off-gassing and smelling like burnt plastic with almost no load on cpu/gpu, causing headache, red eyes, and nausea if attempted to work indoors for more than 10 minutes. I was hoping the smell would go away but even after 4 months it was impossible to work indoors and it often resulted in headache and nausea and plastic/PVC taste to members of my family. As I tried to arrange return according to amazons atoz guarantee, box refused to respond and suggested I send the laptop to Gigabyte for repairs. Amazon advised it is down to box to and box finally responded by sending me email saying it contains return label but there was no label. amazon asked me to procure the posting label what I have done and sent the laptop to box with tracking. Box has initially refunded me £1,300.00 just half of what I paid and when questioned through amazon they justified claiming laptop arrived damaged. Laptop in fact was exactly in the same condition as they sold it to me. I have asked box to let me know what sort of damage they have found, the question they ignored and I had to enquire via amazon again to get response which this time was the y retained the 50% of cost because of the age of laptop, no damage apparently. I asked box to return the laptop back to me so I can send to to trading standards lab so they can confirm the laptop is a Health and Safety standard but they are not responding. I now asked amazon to reopen the claim and they are waiting again to hear back from box and forward me the response. It is 1month now I am trying to resolve and they keep ignoring hoping I will give up but I will not. I have warned you
I brought from Box for the first time - NEVER AGAIN I spent well over £1k and paid for express shipping. I wish I'd brought from someone else! Don't believe anything on their site about DPD and tracking information. They haven't supplied the tracking information for my order - THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED TODAY! I wanted to adjust the delivery date, but it's supposed to be too late now, maybe? IDK! Apparently they don't know anything either! I've contacted them by email, live chat, and phone. Has it been shipped - don't know maybe What's the tracking info - don't know When will it be delivered - today, maybe Which courier - don't know When will you give me the tracking info - probably in 24hrs?!?! Yes, that's right, they'll give me the tracking info AFTER it's supposed to have been delivered! Spoke to "Connor" on the phone, unapologetic, rude, bad attitude, claimed the statements about DPD and delivery on their website didn't exist. It's now 4:30pm - NOTHING. I've got someone waiting around at the address, and I'm not able to tell them anything about the delivery! I WILL NEVER BUY FROM BOX AGAIN!
never ever buy off this company missing vital items from product refuse to answer e mails and im out of pocket . read all the other reviews and make i descision i wish i had before i purchased
If i could give 0 stars i would, awful customer service , bought a Ryzen 5 processer , when it was fitted it never worked at all , explained this to box that i wanted a refund sent it back they said cause we fitted it , not entitled to refund , but i explained i had to fit it to see if it worked , not interested at all i explained its within the 30 days for a refund ,got know where , im taking this to a small claims court as this was bought for my autistic sons computer , and this has caused considerable stress and anxiety to him ,box should hang their heads in shame ripping people off .
Purchased Gigabyte laptop from Box for £2699.99 via amazon. Laptop started off-gassing and smelling like burnt plastic in 2 months time under slightest load. Gives headache and sore throat and smell sticks to clothes Within 6 months seller warranty I had as bought through amazon marketplace, I approached them only to be sent to speak directly to gigabyte and solve it myself. Avoid BOX, ignore fake positive reviews.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS - this used to be good, but now AVOID this. I have been stuck for 30 days for the return of the laptop. I HAVE STARTED A REFUND PROCESS BEFORE THEY EVEN SENT THE PACKAGE and they send the package anyway!! The package was then returned - and guess was now it looks like the refund won't be processed. The whole thing is shady - make sure to avoid it all cost. THE PACKAGE WAS UNTOUCHED AND UNOPENED and now they are sending me pictures of how bad it was handled.
Bought a Samsung fridge from box UK and the plug pin was bent so had to send the whole thing back I spoke to a lovely person named Jemma and she sorted everything out for me it was very easy it's really good company I would buy again from box.
Avoid, avoid, avoid. Brought the smart watch with 2 years warranty, just find out today that it was only on 1 year warranty. Be aware, you may order product with 1 year warranty and find out later that is no warranty what so ever. Shady company. With very poor customer service. Be aware!
Ordered a sh*t hot gaming rig off them. They delivered a sh*t hot gaming rig to me. Now enjoying playing my sh*t hot gaming rig. Cheers Box👍
Avoid due to poor customer service Ordered a refurb 3d flashforge printer. It arrived and when opened it was missing some items. No bother i thought ill give them a call. they told me to email someone called josh, so i emailed him and waited....and waited...and waited.. 2 weeks later still no response and the printer developed a fault. Called them up to be told to email josh again and wait...explained i had already been waiting 2 weeks for a response . was told can do a return or wait for josh till Tues. initially wanted to wait as i was more than happy with the printer but i then thought if it has developed a fault less than 2 weeks after getting it thought twice. i contacted someone called Rich on webchat who was very unhelpful and insisted i wait for josh. i only wanted to ask him a question regarding swapping for another printer...was very rude, no apologies regarding the wait from anyone , i was also told me things that were not true. then refused to do a return despite me advising him i was told eariler i could do that. He became robotic and repeated the same thing over and over "is there anything else i can help you with"... i persevered and insisted i not wanted a return due to the extremely poor service i recieved . After arguing with him he eventually caved and return is booked but i now have to probably wait another 2-3 weeks to get my refund. Avoid this company if you are expecting any form of customer service EDIT: I was contacted by josh after posting this review, who was the first person to apologise and told me he would pass the issue on to the customer services manager today . They close at 5pm and it is 16:43 and no response .... says it all really EDIT: Email from richard offering a £30 voucher towards a new printer.... joke of a company..
Avoid this company. I ordered three items last week and paid for next day delivery, only two items have arrived I have contacted the seller to explain all they say is they have escalated the email, images etc that I have sent them. Ordered over £200's worth of items one £40 item has not been delivered. Called them today to be told they would contact me back to get it sorted out today of course they did not do as they said they would I Still have not heard anything They will not deliver the item I have ordered and paid for or explain why it has not been delivered in the first place. My first and last order with Box.co.uk I just wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. Unless you have lots of time on your hands to keep chasing these guys to get your stuff I would buy your online products from somewhere else! In this day and age the least you expect is your items to arrive correct and complete within the agreed timescale. Not to be charged £40 for an item they decided not to send you. Come on guys a company your size should be able to do better than this.
No products and no refund! Ordered two expensive sim racing pieces in mid May. Both arrived in good time but were faulty from the start. Returning the items was nearly possible due to no one responding to calls or emails. Eventually Web chat worked and items returned 1 week later. It's the 27th June and I'm still out of pocket with no products this has to be a scam site!!!!
I was really impressed with the level of service I received and my order arrived has promised and I would recommend you to anyone, now I can come back to you for all my gaming equipment. thank you so much. 5 star rating
Have bought multiple items from box. This makes no difference when there sales team speak to you.. I ordered a motherboard with a free resident evil game.. they are happy to take payment and dispatch then when you ask about the free game are told there is no free game promotion and it was a site error on literally every Asus motherboard on there site.. they were quick to rectify there fault on the website but cold and calculating to deal with.. eventually said he would recall the needed package rather than apologise or try to make things right.. the person I dealt with Connor throughout basically made me not wish to shop here again ever..
rubbish.co.uk.... Avoid avoid avoid.....
They will not help me resolve this issue besides saying I can not refund you as our previous colleagues have said so already. Truly disappointing experience, spent over one and a half grand with box.co.uk as first time customer which I thought they would be a good store due to reviews and such. Before I had an issue with delivery which I went to fix and paid for next day after waiting for a few days. Then when the items arrived, the graphics card was missing from the box, I have spoken to them for the past week and they said they have spoken with dpd that they can't find it and such. So basically assuming they cant find it, it means they have delivered it? It's ridiculous if that's the conclusion you are gonna have because I have not received the card and I want a resolution for what service I have paid for without getting the product I wanted. I want my money back so I can take my business elsewhere and want further action taken because this isnt good enough if you are just gonna say there is nothing you can do. Otherwise advise me on what actions I can take against you guys because my money is gone with no product in hand which isn't very funny at all
I ordered a monitor from Box, delivery was super-quick, with the item arriving the next day. Price was better than Amazon too. Unfortunately, there was a fault with the monitor so I raised a return request. Again, Box were very quick and had a courier pick up the monitor the next day. So far so good. It seemed to take a long time for the monitor to be marked as received back at Box so I was worrying the courier had lost it. Eventually Box received it and have now been ‘testing’ it for over a week. I am still waiting for my refund. What Box need to realise is that I would happily pay a little more from Amazon if I knew I was getting good service. Amazon never quibble on returns (at least for me as a Prime customer). I was trying to not use Amazon as they are far too dominant, but when the competition is so much slower and drags their feet on simple things like refunds then the future doesn’t look good for companies like Box. I don’t care about you testing the monitor. From my perspective, you have my money and I wish I had gone elsewhere. In the meantime, I still don’t have my refund so can’t get another monitor from Box or anywhere else for that matter.
Box.co.uk is rated 4.25 based on 1,765 reviews