Box.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Box.co.uk
Read Box.co.uk Reviews

First Avenue, Minworth

Tell us how Box.co.uk made you happy
Don't buy anything from box.co.uk. they've taken my order weeks ago. Took the money and hasn't sent me my order. Also weeks later they finally tell me it's coming and it hasn't arrived. Right now I have nothing but a couple of emails promising delivery, but as yet no laptops. Their phones are always closed and their livechat and Facebook is just Ill informed. Do buy from these people.
I placed an order at 17:30 for next day Saturday Delivery. There was an option for pre 10:30. This was fantastic but expensive at £20. The next day no delivery. I called DPD they told me that box made the order Next Business day.
How can such a major mistake be made. I am very angry. I have now had to go and source another product locally and a bigger expense as this was meant for a birthday present on the Sunday.

My delivery will be refused on Monday.
I bought a Sharp 40 inch TV for £300 and immediately upon turning it on noticed a fault with the left hand side of the screen, with it flickering and losing colour. I contacted the returns department immediately and provided photo/video evidence as requested. They initially were going to make me wait TWO WEEKS to have this faulty item collected and it was only through repeat emails complaints that they agreed to collect it a week early, but still withholding all refunds. They collected the TV yesterday morning but are still denying my refund as they failed to collect an additional 'free' item that came with the TV that they are now trying to charge me £50 for! An absolute joke of a company - AVOID AVOID AVOID. I will never purchase from them again and hope you never do either as such service deserves no money.
Was dubious of using this company as had not heard of them before. I ordered a hisense tv from them within 3 days the tv arrived as stated plenty of communication regarding delivery and tracking. Fantastic customer service .may I ad the same tv was out of stock from most retailers and the price was good.
I had a very appauling experience with the after sales team and this companie's customer service in general.

I purchased a 46" TV and after 3 month from purchase both HDMI ports stopped working.
I have contacted their after sales team several times but they have been very reluctant in getting back to me and when they did, they told me they do not have anymore stock of that same a TV anymore and basically they offered to do nothing.

When I asked them to collect the faulty TV and refund me so I can buy a new one elswhere, they referred me to the "manager" and I haven't heard back from them yet and that was a week ago.

I would never use this company ever again and would 100% not recommend it to anyone.
Paid for next day delivery and my order duly arrived early the next day. The only slight improvement I can suggest is to provide courier tracking info automatically. I didn't have this and so was unsure which courier would deliver and when exactly this would be
Ordered and paid for a kettle. It didn’t arrive. I’ve spoken to 3 separate advisors who were very rude and apologetic. I haven’t received a refund. They have stolen my money and I am about to refer this company to trading standards.
Dreadful from start to finish. My daughter and I went halves to purchase a desktop computer. I’m computer literate and did advise not buying from here but my grandson had friends who had bought from box. They sent an incomplete computer no graphics card for which we had paid no hdmi no WiFi and this not stated on their website. Waited two weeks for them to pick it up numerous calls and emails no response. Eventually they picked up and returned but the side was loose and not put back on. Still no WiFi advised to ‘buy this’. NO WAY purchased a dongle from Amazon. What has happened to this once reputable company.
Awful experience.
Every single customer service experience was a disgrace from inception to deciding not to pursue my purchase. Unfortunately it was only one agent I spoke to the entirity - Connor from Sales.
I wrote a few initial lengthy emails stating my situation, what I wanted, and how a product (prebuilt computer) could be purchased and delviered. The agent then chose not to reply to the whole email message, or subsequent ones, and took it upon himself to delete an order cherry picking information of out context.

Connor did not provide further options, suggestions, show interest or sympathy in the situation when the order would take a further week to be able to purchase on Paypal credit. No interest was shown in my recent personal difficulties that I detailed. Despite stating I was changing address and would not be present for delivery on other dates nothing was suggestion here either.
On phoning, he acted very robotically, unfriendly, unhelpful, unsympathetically as if reading off a script , not caring, and not going out his way to do anything. he appeared to want to get off the phone / reply to emails as little and as quick as possible.

After realising that a cancelled Paypal order meant the product could not be bought for a further few days, there were no alternative suggestions offered, no apology for cancelling the order, and no bending of the rigid rules the company offers. The single product in stock could be purchased by anyone else and I was given no suggestions or comprimises to help to to secure the item myself. I was advised to mark 'product requested' to hear when a product was in stock. This was done from day one, which did not work as I noticed the product on the swebsite as available without receiving an email notification (I received box.co.uk emails, it wasn't in spam). No action taken to state why this did not happen, and to express an apology for this or correct this for others in future.

When I advised I would not be making the order, I was not met with the slightest bit of resistance to try and pursue and order for a lot of money (from a salesman -from the sales team). It sounded like Connor, therefore Sales and the company as a whole were glad to be rid of me

I don't usually write reviews, and have had my fair share of dissapointment and poor treatment from companies, but I don't expect this from what appeared to be a respectable, clean looking website, with good product. It should be about customer service, if what else? So much time wasted on this company with no result.
Awful experience.

I bought a Synology RT2600ac router on the AMAZON - 4x4 dual-band Gigabit Wi-Fi router, MU-MIMO, powerful parental controls, Threat Prevention, bandwidth management, VPN, expandable.
It was to be new, used, damaged, inoperative, not working. I returned it and now the problem with receiving a refund for damaged goods is a joke !! I advise against these scammers. Don't buy anything from them !!!
Ordered a mouse meant to be delivered on the 16th didn't come

AVOID THIS SITE!
Avoid! It isn't worth it. The staff is incompetent to do their job properly. All you get is false promises. They breach their Terms and Conditions no issue and you can't do anything about it! The worst company I have ever bought products from!
This is just awful, this company has done nothing to assist me so far. I have placed an order in March and it has yet to arrive, no body gives me answers, no tracking numbers are provided, no body to talk to but the chat on Facebook and that too feels like a robot.
They refuse to refund me yet do nothing to investigate the matter and find a solution.
AWFUL!!!!!!!!
Terrible customer service, very slow response to emails. Sent me a laptop that broke within two weeks, no apology and so far waited 16 days for a replacement. Repeatedly had to chase them up as no response to emails.
Ordered on line and received an email informing me it was going to arrive today which was earlier than expected.
Booked the day off work and at 3.30 in the afternoon contacted Box by chat and was informed by Blayne that it wasn’t coming today but probably tomorrow. The item could not be last without me being there so that means I’ve got to take another day off work.

If you say it’s coming early on a specific day then it should be there. I can’t afford to take days off work for no reason
Blayne showed the empathy of a Rottweiler
Ordered my Samsung microwave delivered perfectly. The microwave is beautiful I’m very happy will defo order from here again
They currently have my money and my product and refuse to send me ether..
Do not order from this company. They do not care at all about the customer. I placed an order for next day delievery and spoke to Blayne from Box to make sure everything will get sent out accordingly. I was contacted by DPD to tell me that the full address not given and I checked DPDs delievery address and my door number was not given. I checked on BOX and my invoice and delivery address is correct but the postage they gave to DPD was incorrect. Spoke to an advisor, Blayne, who thought he could change the delivery date to Monday when it should of came Friday WITHOUT telling me. He told me he would fix the issue and changing the date for 3 days after the promised date, when I paid extra for delivery, is terrible service. A simple double checking of the address was not done. A simple copy and paste of the invoice was not done. Terrible service, never using Box again and making sure anyone I know does not use this terrible company. Getting a refund, also the customer service is beyond terrible.
Total scam. Sent me faulty items knowlingly, conveniently out of stock and couldn't offer a replacement. Dont give these people your money, that is all that matters to them. I hope your business fails, you are a disgrace.
Box.co.uk is rated 4.38 based on 1,684 reviews