Box.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Box.co.uk
Read Box.co.uk Reviews

First Avenue, Minworth

Tell us how Box.co.uk made you happy
They worked very quickly to resolve our problem and refunded our money. Very good service. Thank you
Truly awful customer service. Item broke after a few weeks of light use, and was given return label. Upon them receiving item back, I was told it was broken and that they would not give store credit, despite being told previously in documented emails that I would be able to exchange.

I was told lie after lie after lie by customer services, and the issue is still in no way resolved.

Truly shocking.
Customer service is non exiatant. They're a reseller and very poor at doing it.
Bought the MSI Z490I UNIFY ITX motherboard from their eBay store for a very good price with the current eBay promotion. This allowed me to swap from an ATX to ITX build. Delivered to me next day free of charge via Hermes. Very pleased.

The board is best in class in the Z490 ITX range. Has all the features I require especially Thunderbolt 3. Built in wifi and full sized fan headers. Can't go wrong with MSI
Avoid this reseller, which is all they are. If anything goes wrong, the returns process is horrific, time consuming - and then even if they collect the item, it'll take them two weeks to do anything with it. The customer service is non-existent - they simply do not care for your problems, and will tell you to contact the manufacturer. Other resellers, perhaps those named after places in south America, would own the problem; these guys? Not so much. Fix it yourself. Better still, just don't buy from them.
Avoid this retailer. Convoluted returns process. Was sent a faulty item and 20 days later am finally returning the item.

Further to this delay before a refund will be provided the item will need to be tested which will take another 5-7 working days.

Unhelpful and uninformative staff phone lines that just ring out with no indication if your in a queue or not. Absolute shambles order elsewhere as if you have an issue it will be a long a frustrating wait.
I ordered a 3D printer from them which has never worked properly from the beginning. The customer support is appalling, I never get through to anyone on the phone line and it takes a couple of weeks for anyone to get back to you through email if at all.

Don't waste your time or money with them, definitely not worth the hassle.
They delivered my 13yo daughter's TV before Christmas (7th December). When we opened it on Christmas day, it had clearly been opened already and the surround was broken (lots of video evidence). I sent an email, including pictures on Boxing day, asking for an exchange, which they refused. They didn't collect it until January 13th, when they woke my wife at 6.15 am (we requested 8am-5pm). It took around 20 emails and the threat of small claims court action before they finally repaid us on February 9th. Really shocked by their "cowboy" attitude to customer care. Avoid.
Impossible to contact and didn't deliver the items. They're scammers.
never have worse customer service in my life, always ctrl c, ctrl v, every day same answer and no particualr day and solution

not recommending at all
10/10 I ordered the msi mag forge 100r and it came within 3 days even though i selected 7 days shipping it came in a good secure box and the pc case was in good condition.
Customer service is terrible, slow, dismissive.
Refund process slow on high value items.
Goods badly packaged
Phone lines do not answer.

I would never order from these guys again, ever
PLEASE AVOID GO ELSEWHERE!!
DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM THEY SEND YOU A DAMAGED ITEM THEN WONT LET YOU RETURN IT PLEASE SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE.
I recently purchased a printer from box and was delighted with both the price and the customer service. The printer arrived on the day and at the time stated. It was delivered by dpd and I received texts allowing me to track the package from order to delivery. I have been extremely pleased with the printer and would certainly not only buy from them again but also recommend box.co.uk to anyone. I would give box a 5 star rating out of 5 !
BE WARNED - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! PHONE AFTER SALES BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING. WHEN THEY DO NOT ANSWER YOU KNOW THIS IS THE TREATMENT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHEN YOUR GOODS ARE FAULTY - IGNORANCE AT ITS BEST! Had to involve PayPal resolution to get a refund and raise a complaint with Trading Standards for breach of contract!
BE WARNED BUY ELSEWHERE!!!!
Refund was ONLY issued after contacting PayPal buyers protection/ disputes AND taking up a case for ‘Breach of Contract’ with Trading Standards (for 3 breaches of Box own Terms and Conditions and consumer rights acts) BE WARNED - Many other trusted companies selling identical goods - Buy from them and save your self a huge amount of unnecessary aggravation in the event that goods need returning. Interestingly Box do NOT ANSWER the Returns Telephone help line but do answer the sales line to take more money from you!
READ OTHER FEED BACK
DO NOT ORDER FROM BOX

THEY ARE A SCAMMING COMPANY

if you do order, make sure you pay through paypal as your money is safer with them.

I ordered a monitor from Box and they instantly sent me an email to say it had been dispatched with Hermes. I paid for next day delivery. The delivery day came and I thought I better track my package to see what time it is coming only to find out they had not provided a tracking number. How strange I thought? Hermes would surely give a tracking number?

I then spent the whole day trying to ring Box and get through on live chat but like that was ever going to work!

After reading reviews online it occurred to me that there was no tracking number because they never sent anything! They dont hold stock to send they just take your money and hope they will get some sort of item to scam you with

This company looks so legit from the website and its facebook page it's actually mental.

In my opinion, they probably used to run a legit business but from all the bad reviews online it seems they have started scamming people as soon as the pandemic hit and they are short of cash?

shambles of a business, never order from them. Trading standards should take them down asap
Item not received ordered first week in January. No email to advise delay. People order things they want and do not want to wait.
Customer service is a nightmare, monitor came broke, 2nd one came with a broken box. They also don’t care about the broken box. Nightmare to deal with. Save ya troubles and go elsewhere!!!!
I brought a tv off box.co.uk via amazon it went wrong they used PDP to pick it up, then there courier broke it now they will not refund the tv they have had the tv for 6 weeks now don’t buy from them use another company. 16th Jan 2021 still waiting for a refund now 6 weeks
My msi monitor was under warranty and beyond repair . Box have been credited by msi been 3 weeks . I am still waiting for refund from box . Don’t even reply to emails . Take over 45 minutes to answer. But still no refund and no monitor for 3 weeks
Very disappointed