Box 2 Fashion Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Box 2 Fashion

How would you rate Box 2 Fashion ?

"Great clothes ...bit expensive but last really well ......if you can wait till the sale ...get excellent deals"
"At the moment I am confined to the house due to suffering from lymphoedema. I have bought a number of articles just recently and have been very impressed with the service the people on the phone are so polite and friendly and the clothes are well presented and packed. I also like the way in which the bill is given in the card folder Many thanks"
"Box 2 online ordering and delivery is excellent. The website is easy to use and lets you know if items are in stock. The quality of the garments is great and if, for some unfortunate reason, you need to return something it is easy to do and it costs you nothing. I love ordering from Box 2."
"Wonderful clothes both fashionable and cut well for 'larger ladies' who deserve to look and feel their best! Excellent delivery and customer service."
Box 2 Fashion is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews