Box interiors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Box interiors Ltd
Box Interiors did the most amazing job of renovating our truly ancient bathroom!

From first contact with John, I was impressed with their professionalism and friendliness. The renovation was completed with minimal disruption and I was amazed at how tidy they kept everywhere, even down to them hoovering the stairs at the end of the day!

We're so thrilled with our new bathroom, we need to have Box Interiors back to sort out the rest of the house now!

Thank you!
Fantastic work carried out by equally fantastic workmen. From beginning to end the box interior team have had our families needs at the forefront of the decision making and no question was left unanswered. Tradesmen took care of my property and tidied up extensively after themselves. We would 100% recommend them to anyone. Excellent 10/10.
Very friendly, helpful service! Offered us guidance and solutions. Fantastic quality wardrobes.
Good independent product advice and practical technical solutions as well as excellent workmanship. What more could you want?
After my parents had a nightmare experience with a large kitchen company (W**n) we decided to go with a local reputable company, Box interiors. In a word...Excellent! The whole experience from start to finish has been faultless and we are absolutely loving our new kitchen and always showing it off to our friends and family. We would like to take this opportunity to thank Jonathan and the whole team at box.
Box interiors Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews