Bowsports Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Bowsports

How would you rate Bowsports ?

"Ordered myself a compound bow from bowsports and decided to get it on finance I must say the whole process wasn’t very simple and easy to use very helpful staff will deffo be going back in future"
"I phoned Bowsports close to closing time and realistically didnt expect much beyond we are closing soon. But and this is a big issue to me the guy went above and beyond to answer all and any questions i had. and went to check any stock i enquired about and showed great patience and with an easy nature which i found uncommon in most other stores. So for me complaints 0 customer satisfaction 5 out of 5 excellent ."
"Poor customer service once a sale has been made. Read the many reviews on google also and you will see how many poor reviews there are relating to customer service following a sale. It goes back months if not years yet the company do not seem capable and/or willing to improve things. Perhaps it only relates to one sales individual but it reflects on the whole company. They have lost my business. You have been warned."
Bowsports is rated 4.00 based on 3 reviews