Boss Tyres Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Boss Tyres

How would you rate Boss Tyres?

"Fantastic service...fantastic prices especially as I was buying 4...delivered within a few days....and they look and feel mint...definitely will be sending folk your way...cheers guys."
Viktar Samsonik
Verified Buyer
"BossTyres company provides excellent customer services, fantastic competitive prices, enormous product range and free trackable delivery! My tyres came well packed and I could fit and balance them without any problem. The guy from the garage who fitted these tyres for me was a bit upset and jealous when I said how much I paid :) I can't rate this company higher as there are only 5 stars available! Thank you Boss Tyres! I would definitely recommend this company to everyone. Well done!"
David Maloney
Verified Buyer
"Hi I would just like to say how please I am with my tyres. Gripmax A/T 215 65 16 I have recommended you to one of the clubs I’m with today on Facebook so you should get a few more orders through. Many thanks again David Maloney"
"Fast friendly efficient service. Highly recommend."
"First class service."
"I have to apologize to Ryan from Bosstyres for a bad review I left for not getting any replies to my emails which was caused by the company's new return system delaying the whole process. Ordered wrong tyres, the company (Ryan) arranged return and pick up by DPD. Buying the right size from them again and buy again.."
Amanda Smith
Verified Buyer
"Ryan at Boss Tyres has been very responsive and helpful regarding my queries re delivery. Very pleased with service and tyres received. Have marked 4 instead of 5 only due to initial lack of information. Very competitive with price, favourably so. Would recommend and use this company again."
"Great service and best prices you’ll find anywhere"
"Very good prices. I have ordered wrong size tyres and they were very helpful with arranging collection from my house and taking them back to the seller. One star down due to a time it took. Will buy again."
"Very pleased with price, communication, and was even sent link to track delivery. Will use you again. Thank you"
"Order the tires from boss they arrived within a few days I personally made a mistake in the wrong tire size I requested a refund which they accepted eventually after 20+ emails I have been picked up and they said they haven't received my tires 20+30 email still no refund buyer beware do not use this company"
Andy Williams
"Great price, delivered on time, great service."
Southern Softy
Unverified Reviewer
"Arrived on time great price AAAAA******** well done Boss tyres!"
Matthew Stuckey
Unverified Reviewer
"Supplied different tyres to what I ordered a cheaper tyre was provided but no refund issued"
Michael. Licensed London Taxi Driver
Unverified Reviewer
"Delivery took a little longer than expected but I was kept informed about the whereabouts of the tyres by txt👍 Fantastic prices which makes up for everything nice one Boss Tyres"
"Ordered, dispatched and delivered exactly as described. Will definitely use this company again. Thank you..!"
GEOFFREY Tate
"Super service"
Brad Hopkins Clapham Junction London
Unverified Reviewer
"Got my 4 Goodrich TA ko2's delivered in good time and as described on the Boss site, Very happy with them and the service, Also the best price out there ! I would definitely recommend these guys."
"Excellent service! Thankyou"
Michael Milne
Verified Buyer
"Ordered tyres on the 6th,delivered on the 12th.and that was to a Scottish island.excellent."
Boss Tyres is rated 4.83 based on 115 reviews