Boss Tyres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boss Tyres

Tell us how Boss Tyres made you happy
Without a doubt the best price available and very quick delivery too. I saved around £100 in total for four tyres including the £60 I paid my local garage to fit them.
Low price and quick delivery.
Great price, fantastic service & fast delivery. I have used them for years & wouldn't go anywhere else.
Highly recommended!
Boss Tyres 5 star review on 28th November 2019
Four gripmax all terrain 235/70/16 tyres, ordered on a Sunday and delivered thursday. Very good tyres, excellent service, will definitely use again
Excellent service, very reasonable price compared to others, quick free delivery! Will definitely use again!
Great prices ! Great service!
Excellent service and quick free delivery, Highly recommended, will definitely use again!
Four General Grabber AT3 tyres at £15 cheaper than anywhere else. Ordered Mon night and delivered Fri. Brilliant; would use again!
Ordered 4 Gripmax all terrain tyres for my Range Rover. One of the tyres failed after a few miles, despite the fact the only visible damage was a failure of the bead on the inside of the tyre and there is no other damage to the alloy rim, tyre sidewall or tread, Gripmax maintained it was due to pothole or kerb damage. On a 255/70 16 all terrain tyre! Boss tyres said they would pursue this, but 3 months later - nothing. Not good service at all.....
No reply to emails or contact form. No phone number. Tracking not updated so I tried cancelling and ordered from local tyre depot as MOT retest was time limited. Now I have 2 tyres coming when I only needed 1. If only Bosstyres had replied or kept tracking/shipping updated I would be happy.
Ordered some Gripmax A/T tyres. Spot on. Delivery was quick would definitely use again. Thank you
Ordered two Nexen N Fera SU4 225/45 R 19 on the 15th March and they arrived today ! Very pleased again with my purchase at an excellent price.
Ordered on Christmas day and they had the 2 tyres with me by the 3rd of January. Brilliant price and a great service .
Will never use anyone else.
I ordered two Nexen N Fera SU 4 225/45 R19 W rated tyres on 3rd January and they were delivered today. as stated. The price was fantastic and I will buy two more for the rear later this year. I will recommend Boss to my friends and family.
I ordered four Nexen N Fera SU4 XL - 225/45 R19 tyres on the 1st January at a frankly unbelievably low price. I was kept informed by email of the delivery status of my order and it was delivered today (9th January) as promised. Brilliant service, amazing value - can't comment on problem resolution as I didn't experience any. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to my friends.
I ordered my Kleber Quadraxer tyres on Tues 11th Dec 18 and Ryan was very honest prior to me ordering using using the online chat as I asked him if I would be able to get them delivered within that week. He advised not and said probably be around the Monday of the next week which is exactly when they were delivered by DPD. Overall an excellent service with good communications with BOSS advising when the products were being prepared to be shipped and then shipped along with the tacking service DPD provide. Overall very pleased with service and also with Ryan after providing good advice during a couple of online chats prior to ordering and the overall service. Also pleased with my tyre choice as I also liked the tread pattern when I saw them in 'real life'.
Hopefully they will perform as good as they look on the car!
one man band run from their bedroom, just an online drop seller with no capital hence all the problems when a return is requested!

AVOID AVOID AVOID AT ALL COSTS
Up date on the return process that has been happening since 7 th junejust had an email saying they arranged a second pick up but it was missed. I had no email saying there was a pick up ordered. Very poor customer service and returns process. All I was wanting to do was return a tyre at £100 but buy 2 at £50 each. No loss to them. But now looking into legal matters.
Been trying to return a tyre since 14 of June yes June. But no response to emails. Seems once they have your money they are reluctant to return/refund a purchase. Not recommended.
Good site, easy to order and pay with tyres being competitively priced. Delivery was within a couple of working days with good communication from Boss regarding the courier.
Recommended seller.