Boss Tyres Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Boss Tyres

Tell us how Boss Tyres made you happy

"I ordered two Nexen N Fera SU 4 225/45 R19 W rated tyres on 3rd January and they were delivered today. as stated. The price was fantastic and I will buy two more for the rear later this year. I will recommend Boss to my friends and family."
"I ordered four Nexen N Fera SU4 XL - 225/45 R19 tyres on the 1st January at a frankly unbelievably low price. I was kept informed by email of the delivery status of my order and it was delivered today (9th January) as promised. Brilliant service, amazing value - can't comment on problem resolution as I didn't experience any. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to my friends."
"I ordered my Kleber Quadraxer tyres on Tues 11th Dec 18 and Ryan was very honest prior to me ordering using using the online chat as I asked him if I would be able to get them delivered within that week. He advised not and said probably be around the Monday of the next week which is exactly when they were delivered by DPD. Overall an excellent service with good communications with BOSS advising when the products were being prepared to be shipped and then shipped along with the tacking service DPD provide. Overall very pleased with service and also with Ryan after providing good advice during a couple of online chats prior to ordering and the overall service. Also pleased with my tyre choice as I also liked the tread pattern when I saw them in 'real life'. Hopefully they will perform as good as they look on the car!"
"one man band run from their bedroom, just an online drop seller with no capital hence all the problems when a return is requested! AVOID AVOID AVOID AT ALL COSTS"
"Up date on the return process that has been happening since 7 th junejust had an email saying they arranged a second pick up but it was missed. I had no email saying there was a pick up ordered. Very poor customer service and returns process. All I was wanting to do was return a tyre at £100 but buy 2 at £50 each. No loss to them. But now looking into legal matters."
"Been trying to return a tyre since 14 of June yes June. But no response to emails. Seems once they have your money they are reluctant to return/refund a purchase. Not recommended."
"Good site, easy to order and pay with tyres being competitively priced. Delivery was within a couple of working days with good communication from Boss regarding the courier. Recommended seller."
"Very good value. Was kept up to date throughout and tyres arrived at the time I was notified. Would definitely use again!"
"Great tyres at a great price with FREE delivery What more can you ask for!"
"Second time buying tyres from boss great prices and choice of tyres and decent delivery time"
"Good service, saved me a notable amount of money compared to competitors. Could do with improvement in communication or just notifying emails but otherwise very good"
"Very good prices with great customer services. I would recommend Boss Tyres to anyone and everyone."
"Clear what was available online; easy to order; arrived in 3 days as ordered; fitted this morning."
"Beware of the returns process trying to return a tyre since 14 th July. No answers to emails still nothing ver poor customer service. Beware. Looking into consumer rights"
"Very reasonable prices and delivery in 3 days. Regular updates no issues at all"
"Thanks. Fast delivery to N. Ireland."
"Having previously bought tyre here with no problems. I ordered a tyre for my car but I ordered the wrong one. Been trying to return it since the 14 th of June. They had arranged a pick up but I popped out and missed it. My fault. But now still trying to rearrange pick up of tyre but they are very very slow to respond to emails. Shame because other than this they have been excellent"
"We needed these two tyres to make up a set and could not get these tyres anywhere else!"
"Competitively priced and tyres received a few days later. No issues encountered so will be using them again."
"Price was very good but delivery was slow and trying to communicate to with Boss to find out what was happening was hard to get any feed back. The tyre did arrive eventually, just allow plenty of time and all will be OK."
Boss Tyres is rated 4.67 based on 137 reviews