Boss Tyres Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Boss Tyres

How would you rate Boss Tyres?

"Up date on the return process that has been happening since 7 th junejust had an email saying they arranged a second pick up but it was missed. I had no email saying there was a pick up ordered. Very poor customer service and returns process. All I was wanting to do was return a tyre at £100 but buy 2 at £50 each. No loss to them. But now looking into legal matters."
"Been trying to return a tyre since 14 of June yes June. But no response to emails. Seems once they have your money they are reluctant to return/refund a purchase. Not recommended."
"Good site, easy to order and pay with tyres being competitively priced. Delivery was within a couple of working days with good communication from Boss regarding the courier. Recommended seller."
"Very good value. Was kept up to date throughout and tyres arrived at the time I was notified. Would definitely use again!"
"Great tyres at a great price with FREE delivery What more can you ask for!"
"Second time buying tyres from boss great prices and choice of tyres and decent delivery time"
"Good service, saved me a notable amount of money compared to competitors. Could do with improvement in communication or just notifying emails but otherwise very good"
"Very good prices with great customer services. I would recommend Boss Tyres to anyone and everyone."
"Clear what was available online; easy to order; arrived in 3 days as ordered; fitted this morning."
"Beware of the returns process trying to return a tyre since 14 th July. No answers to emails still nothing ver poor customer service. Beware. Looking into consumer rights"
"Very reasonable prices and delivery in 3 days. Regular updates no issues at all"
"Thanks. Fast delivery to N. Ireland."
"Having previously bought tyre here with no problems. I ordered a tyre for my car but I ordered the wrong one. Been trying to return it since the 14 th of June. They had arranged a pick up but I popped out and missed it. My fault. But now still trying to rearrange pick up of tyre but they are very very slow to respond to emails. Shame because other than this they have been excellent"
"We needed these two tyres to make up a set and could not get these tyres anywhere else!"
"Competitively priced and tyres received a few days later. No issues encountered so will be using them again."
"Price was very good but delivery was slow and trying to communicate to with Boss to find out what was happening was hard to get any feed back. The tyre did arrive eventually, just allow plenty of time and all will be OK."
"Best price on the online market!. Free fast delivery, ordered Tuesday 05/06/18 they arrived this morning Friday 08/06/18 tracked deliver great five stars *****!. I received tires according to the order I recommend to all Boss Tires"
"Tyres of a value of £480 ordered and paid for 9 days ago, one week later seller finally responded to emails and advised the tyres had still not been sent. Three further days later i received 1 of 4 tyres, seller still refuses to respond to emails. Iv had to cancel two jobs this week because of the delay so far and will have to cancel a further two jobs. There is no sign or reply from the seller regarding the three missing tyres. Iv emailed asking him to call me and still no reply. Highly disappointing and do not recommend using this seller, non existent customer service, communications . VERY POOR SERVICE ALL ROUND!"
"Fantastic service...fantastic prices especially as I was buying 4...delivered within a few days....and they look and feel mint...definitely will be sending folk your way...cheers guys."
"BossTyres company provides excellent customer services, fantastic competitive prices, enormous product range and free trackable delivery! My tyres came well packed and I could fit and balance them without any problem. The guy from the garage who fitted these tyres for me was a bit upset and jealous when I said how much I paid :) I can't rate this company higher as there are only 5 stars available! Thank you Boss Tyres! I would definitely recommend this company to everyone. Well done!"
Boss Tyres is rated 4.69 based on 133 reviews