Border Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Border Motor Group
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Border Motor Group Reviews

Tell us how Border Motor Group made you happy
Salesman David Kirkwood was very professional & helpful throughout, his ŠKODA knowledge was excellent.
(Skoda Dumfries) - Posted 1 year ago
Have dealt with David Kirkwood for many many years and always had excellent service.
(Skoda Dumfries) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent service all round by David Kirkwood. He went out of his way to make the purchase go well and was very receptive to the many emails I sent to him for clarification etc.
(Skoda Dumfries) - Posted 1 year ago
David Kirkwood has given us excellent service.
(Skoda Dumfries) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent service. What a great car. Looking forward to many miles in it. David Kirkwood was top class.
Thanks for the review Billy and the 5 Star Rating. Regards Richard
Excellent service as usual from a very nice salesman and person.
James Nixon has been very nice to deal with and went out of his way to make the process easy
Thanks for the great 5 Star Review and praise of James. Regards Richard
James was very helpful - patient and informative. He communicated well and even picked me up to test drive the car, a very pleasant young man who is an asset to your company .
Thanks for the great review Louise! Regards Richard
Excellent service, great car at a good price.
My first car from car deal supermarket but have bought toyotas from Gordon befor decided to try a Ford from Gordon this time excellent service and very friendly
(Toyota Carlisle) - Posted 1 year ago
The team at Border Motor Group are so helpful and go out of there way to help in what ever way they can.
I visited Border Toyota Recently with my helpers Teeny Tiny Toyota & the service was nothing less than “Fabulous” from start to finish. They put so much effort in creating a seamless customer journey that would be better suited for when I visit my Rolls-Royce dealer with my Phantom! The whole team shined with knowledge & professionalism & clearly enjoy what they do! My faith in the automotive industry has been restored! I recommend a visit to this helpful team for all your Toyota needs! A++++++++
(Toyota Carlisle) - Posted 1 year ago
Fantastic service and salesman explained all we needed to know. John Armstrong was professional and understood our requirements.
First class service. Our second car from James Nixon.
(Hyundai Carlisle) - Posted 1 year ago
We were looking for an automatic car and spoke a salesperson in Dumfries. His name was David Stairmand he talked us through different models and we decided to test drive the Toyota rav4 which was perfect for our needs. We arranged delivery for November and David kept us up to date with the cars arrival date,the car was delivered on time and we couldn't fault the smooth handover and service. David also emailed to ask if everything was alright and to make sure we were happy with the car. I would highly recommend the Dumfries branch for their customer service.
(Toyota Dumfries) - Posted 1 year ago
Great personal service.c
Excellent hand over. Everything explained
Very helpful and very good service
Excellent service from John Armitage, Sales Exec.
Thanks very much for the 5 Star Review
Excellent service from John Armitage,as on previous sales. Always a warm welcome from staff at Dumfries. We would recommend company to everyone.
Thanks for the 5 Star review Sheila