Border Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Border Motor Group
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Border Motor Group Reviews

Tell us how Border Motor Group made you happy
I went to the garage to look at cars after being let down by the bus service (understandable in this climate but it was the prompt I needed to get my own transport).

I met Gordon who asked me what I wanted and needed. Within a day I had chosen the car, had the figures and was set to pick the car up a week later after it had been through the garage.

We had a family emergency the day before arranged pick up and I called Gordon to explain the situation. He couldn’t have been more helpful! The garage put the car through a complete check, all the paperwork was signed off and I had the car when I needed it.

Despite technical difficulties with links and the family emergency Gordon was not only professional and efficient but friendly with it.

This is the first car I’ve ever bought and I will now be a loyal customer from this point on. They have set the bar and if I ever have to go somewhere else I’ll know what I want and what not to settle for.

Thank you to the team for everything and a big shout out to Gordon at St Boswells.
Never thought to buy a car is that simple and easy and not even check it for a test drive. Everything made online due to current situation, the staff very friendly and helpful. The car is just perfect. Hihgly recomend and completely trustable company. Definetly next car will buy it again from them.
Delighted with the sales support I received when purchasing my ŠKODA used car. I appreciated the helpful and non-pressurised sales approach. I felt I was given impartial and useful information to help me make an informed choice. I found John A communicated effectively and made me feel confident that all aspects of the car purchase had been handled effectively. I now plan to come back in a few years to upgrade and I look forward to an ongoing partnership with Dumfries the ŠKODA representatives.
(Skoda Dumfries) - Posted 3 months ago
Fantastic friendly service throughout from John Armitage, and I was kept fully up to date during the Lock down and with regard to the safe handover of the vehicle. I had been dreading saying goodbye to my Skoda Yeti (2nd) but am thrilled with driving my new Skoda Karoq.
(Skoda Dumfries) - Posted 3 months ago
WOW! Excellent service. No hard sell, Nicola listened and answered all my questions and gave me facts (no sales spiel!) Simple part ex process, gave me a great price for my part ex and a great price for my new vehicle. Delivered to my front door (2 hrs away) and part ex driven away within minutes. Such a smooth process. Simon (Driver) was courteous and friendly. Absolutely fantastic service! I’ve bought a new car without leaving the house! Car was sanitized and social distancing maintained at drop off due to the new Covid measures. Would not hesitate to buy from here again. Thanks Nicola and Simon! Very happy 😃
(Hyundai Carlisle) - Posted 3 months ago
The 3rd car I have bought from Border ŠKODA and the usual first class service in extraordinary times. I would not hesitate to use them again. David Kirkwood was the Salesman
David Kirkwood very helpful. A pleasure doing business again.
A first class service provided in a most professional manner by David Kirkwood
David Kirkwood was great, smooth transaction.
David Kirkwood provided very excellent service.
Excellent service by David Kirkwood. Top class as usual
David Kirkwood was very pleasant and friendly he helped a lot with getting my new car
First class service as always when buying my car from David Kirkwood thanks again
Excellent professional service and happy to support after sale with anything you are unsure of
David Kirkwood made the whole transaction seamless. Very impressed.
The whole experience from purchase to delivery was excellent. David Kirkwood was very professional and a really nice guy.
Very friendly and helpful making a pleasant experience for me.
Salesman David Kirkwood was very professional & helpful throughout, his ŠKODA knowledge was excellent.
Have dealt with David Kirkwood for many many years and always had excellent service.
Excellent service all round by David Kirkwood. He went out of his way to make the purchase go well and was very receptive to the many emails I sent to him for clarification etc.
Border Motor Group is rated 4.95 based on 1,305 reviews