Border Motor Group Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Border Motor Group

Tell us how Border Motor Group made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Great service all round, would highly recommend to anyone"
"Excellent service provided by Derek at Lexus Carlisle"
(Lexus Carlisle) - Posted 22 hours ago
"Excellent Service Very professional Thank you"
"Very informative and very helpful. Couldn’t have asked for better service from James Nixon."
(Hyundai Carlisle) - Posted 1 day ago
"Had toyotas for 18 years most hav been rav 4 from Gordon now taking delivery ov the new rav 4 hybrid looking forward to my new car great service as always"
(Toyota Carlisle) - Posted 1 day ago
"Excellent service."
"Friendly and efficient service, whole process was very easy from point of choosing the vehicle to taking delivery Been using Border ŠKODA for 15 years and will continue to buy our cars from this show rom"
(Skoda Dumfries) - Posted 2 days ago
"Everything was great, looking forward to my new car."
"Well taken care of by Mark."
(Hyundai Carlisle) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very good service and customer"
"Good, my 5th brand new car with you so Gordon is like a friend now. The garage is like a 5 star hotel, always sparkling clean and the show room is we’ll presented."
(Toyota Carlisle) - Posted 3 days ago
"I’ve had toyotas for over20 years from Gordon I’m taking delivery ov my first hybrid which I think is the way forward in today’s motoring I think it’s great and so is the service from Gordon"
(Toyota Carlisle) - Posted 4 days ago
"Purchased ŠKODA Octavia vRS and the process from start to finish was excellent and seamless. Salesman John was brilliant along the way and not in the least overbearing. would highly recommend."
"6th Car from dealer same5star service"
"Hassle free and enjoyable experience"
"All aspects of the service from David Kirkwood have been first class. Thank you David!"
"Excellent service as usual"
"Customer service by John Armitage was excellent looking forward to driving our ŠKODA."
"Straightforward open process of getting a car. Recommended"
Border Motor Group is rated 4.95 based on 1,175 reviews