Boozt.com Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend Boozt.com

How would you rate Boozt.com?

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sarah Yorke

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Boozt.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"This company is worse than shocking, they take your money send out the wrong item withhold a refund and offer 15% of your next order to get you part with more of your hard earned cash. The error was on their part as their incompetent staff cannot read an order form. AVOID ....I will have to raise a case with pay pal to get money back. Customer service is shocking......daylight robbery!!!"
Kristel
"Items arrive quickly, webpage is easy to shop, has good selection of brands and returns are easy if something does not fit."
"Truly terrible customer service. Returned an item but had no refund. Tried to email - it was returned undeliverable, tried to call - just rings and rings or get a message saying the office is closed or staff in a meeting - by this time I was surprised to hear that there were any staff! Still haven't had a refund to date."
"Terrible customer serive. Impossible to get in contact with them on phone since the queue is so long. I lived in Sweden before and I never had a problem with them there. However, there customer service representatives are rude and unhelpful"
"My package was not correctly delivered and when I called their customer service I was told off and the customer service representative hung up on me. This was the rudest and most obnoxious customer service I have ever experienced."
"poor customer service, not responding to customers claims, they owe me a refund but no reply"
Caroline Shedden
Unverified Reviewer
"I have had a very poor experience with Bootz.com. My goods were delivered quickly but their returns policy is a joke. I used their prepaid label to return high value items, waited 8 days and contacted them to find out why I had not heard anything. At first they said that had not received my parcel. When I sent proof of postage they found my parcel but apparently it then has to arrive in their Swedish warehouse which can take a further 10 days. Their website implies that most customers are refunded within 2-7 days. It does say that it can take up to 10 days for a parcel to arrive at their warehouse. It does not say that uk returns go to an intermediary warehouse before being shipped back to them so returns can take what it my case will be up to 20 days. They owe me over £200. This is a very poor service and not accurately reflected in their site. Do not use them."
Boozt.com is rated 1.86 based on 7 reviews