Boozt.com Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Boozt.com

-, - Sweden

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Boozt.com made you happy

"I feel totally cheated. I did not search for this company - I've been bombarded with their advertisements in google. I was looking for a specific type of MKORS boots. I did not know them so I didn't want to enter on their page - the price of the shoes was 25% lower than anywhere else - so after 10-th attempt of bombarding with the adv I finally entered. The price on the shop was much higher -of course - I though I'm gonna get a discount after registration process. But no. I lost my time - gave my personal details and nothing happened. It's cheating, right?. They said they never take responsibility of any information given on differenst www pages than theirs. Of course google is very very well known for its charitable activity :/ I would buy those boots, especially because I lost my time and I'm still loosing it with writing my negative opinions - so everybody else has sold my size, but I'm afraid it's total fake - so they won't send me anything suddenly my credit card will occure empty.... Jedna wielka ściema i oszukaństwo. Nie szukałam tego sklepu, tylko zostałam zbombardowana reklamami google - cena i nazwa sklepu - podczas wyszukiwania konkretnych butów. Sklep się pojawił nie w wynikach wyszukiwania - tylko z boku - ewidentnie jako reklama. Przedstawiona cena była ok. 25% niższa a niżeli w innych sklepach. Więc weszłam. Nie znałam sklepu wogóle - tymbardziej byłam sceptyczna czy to nie ściema. Oczywiście - cena była standardowa - nawet wyższa niż w niektórych sklepach. Straciłam kupę czasu bo myślałam że ten fantastyczny rabat zostanie udzielony na końcu rejestracji i przy płatności a do koszyka dołożyłam jeszcze jedne buty, ale coś mi nie grało. Oczywiście mój nos mnie nie zawiódł - jedna wielka ściema bo żadnego rabatu nie było. Pani w dziale obsługi powiedziała że nie biorą odpowiedzialności co google przedstawia (w reklamach - które oczywiscie google robi charytatywnie ;)). Jedna wielka ściema. Mimo wypełnionego druku zamówienia - boję się że to totalna oszukaństwo i żadne buty do mnie nie dotrą a pieniądze z karty kredytowej "ulecą" po podaniu danych :("
Are you Boozt.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This company is worse than shocking, they take your money send out the wrong item withhold a refund and offer 15% of your next order to get you part with more of your hard earned cash. The error was on their part as their incompetent staff cannot read an order form. AVOID ....I will have to raise a case with pay pal to get money back. Customer service is shocking......daylight robbery!!!"
"Items arrive quickly, webpage is easy to shop, has good selection of brands and returns are easy if something does not fit."
"Truly terrible customer service. Returned an item but had no refund. Tried to email - it was returned undeliverable, tried to call - just rings and rings or get a message saying the office is closed or staff in a meeting - by this time I was surprised to hear that there were any staff! Still haven't had a refund to date."
"Terrible customer serive. Impossible to get in contact with them on phone since the queue is so long. I lived in Sweden before and I never had a problem with them there. However, there customer service representatives are rude and unhelpful"
"My package was not correctly delivered and when I called their customer service I was told off and the customer service representative hung up on me. This was the rudest and most obnoxious customer service I have ever experienced."
"poor customer service, not responding to customers claims, they owe me a refund but no reply"
"I have had a very poor experience with Bootz.com. My goods were delivered quickly but their returns policy is a joke. I used their prepaid label to return high value items, waited 8 days and contacted them to find out why I had not heard anything. At first they said that had not received my parcel. When I sent proof of postage they found my parcel but apparently it then has to arrive in their Swedish warehouse which can take a further 10 days. Their website implies that most customers are refunded within 2-7 days. It does say that it can take up to 10 days for a parcel to arrive at their warehouse. It does not say that uk returns go to an intermediary warehouse before being shipped back to them so returns can take what it my case will be up to 20 days. They owe me over £200. This is a very poor service and not accurately reflected in their site. Do not use them."
Boozt.com is rated 1.75 based on 8 reviews