Boots Hearingcare Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Boots Hearingcare

How would you rate Boots Hearingcare?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Boots Hearingcare in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My expensive hearing aids simply do not work. I had an appointment today and came away worse off. The man with whom I had my appointment said the machine showed that I was hearing better and did not believe that it was worse. I could not get a next appointment at a convenient time, avoiding rush hour home, for another three weeks. And in the meantime I am quite deaf."
"They changed my life from not hearing all to hearing everything brill can say enough about them wife also happy"
Boots Hearingcare is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews