Boots Hearingcare Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Boots Hearingcare

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Boots Hearingcare?
Click Here

Tell us how Boots Hearingcare made you happy

Telephone
"Having been told last week that their will be no further six month checkups made and just to ring up when I need to see someone. May I suggest that these calls could be free, I have to pay £1-01 a minute and Boots must be saving money by doing this."
Are you Boots Hearingcare? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I recently bought the marvel hearing aids from Boots. They are extremely good and better than the ones I have had for the last five years, well technology moves on. I have had the best service from both the audiologist, the booking line is very efficient and all very helpful and friendly. With both sets of aids from Boots I have been very happy with them and will continue to use Boots in the future."
"My expensive hearing aids simply do not work. I had an appointment today and came away worse off. The man with whom I had my appointment said the machine showed that I was hearing better and did not believe that it was worse. I could not get a next appointment at a convenient time, avoiding rush hour home, for another three weeks. And in the meantime I am quite deaf."
"They changed my life from not hearing all to hearing everything brill can say enough about them wife also happy"
Boots Hearingcare is rated 3.50 based on 4 reviews