Boots Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Product supplied as ordered very quickly. Offers good with advantage card
A big thank you to the amazing staff at Boots in Fleet. Despite working under tremendous pressure they are doing their utmost to meet their customers needs & they do so with patience & politeness.
I’d like to thank all the pharmacy staff who are putting themselves at risk helping people who’s own gps won’t even see in person. They are very much on the front line doing a job which exposes them to covid 19, the staff themselves do not control what stock is available to them any more than the supermarkets it is the panic buying of the public. Also the amount of prescriptions have dramatically increased partly because all those people who haven’t used an inhaler in years are suddenly in urgent need of inhalers just as they were for packets of toilet rolls. It is reflection of the selfishness of the public when in the midst of a pandemic they are complaining about lip balm and ria fifteen minute queue
I visited Boots at Festival Park late last night, for a birthday present for my husband and some essential items for myself. I am 2 months post chemotherapy treatment and currently social distancing. At first, when I realised that the assistant serving me purposely distanced herself from me, I was a bit taken aback. Then I realised that she was protecting me and the fact that she offered me hand gel to use after making my payment made me realise that I was being looked after to the max. The fact that she was knowledgeable, efficient and served with a smile just made the whole experience one that I felt I had to share. And I normally shun doing reviews, as I never know what to say. So, thank you, Aimee. I was worried about shopping in the current circumstances whilst I am vulnerable. But you handled the situation perfectly.
We use Boots in Blaydon, Tyne & Wear. They are wonderful, all staff are helpful and manager Suzi is great.
Thanks for Phebe at Longbridge Boots.Who helped me exchanged unwanted items.Young lady with great knowledge of customer service.
I would like to leave a review for a beauty advisor. A lovely lady called Cristina works at Boots High Street,Hounslow. She is a delightful, friendly, professional member of staff.She has given me great advice on No7 , It has made me decide to always use this branch in the future. I will certainly go there again as she was not only helpful but kind and considerate. Thank you Cristina your help was much appreciated.
The assistant at Boots Llantrisant Lorraine guided me expertly in my choice of make up and helped me make the most of offers available
I had a broken hearing aid and at the Croydon branch was fixed and my ears checked very quickly by two helpful and efficient audiologists. Saved me I lot of stress and time thank you.
Hi I had an appointment with Alison no7 macmillan beauty consultant working in chesterfield Boot retail regarding advice on post care cancer treatment.I was given a mini beauty treatment and advice which was gratefully required to boost my self confidence.After help with purchasing some products,I was given a beauty sample bag of goodies which was really kind and thoughtful.I feel much more confident now and self assured,many thanks karen xx
I love boots, great selection and plenty of good quality hair care and baby products.
Outstanding customer service and friendly staff
Bought & had lashes applied (along with a Clinique lip product All completed by a fab make up girl. Yasemin.I was going to my work (belated)Xmas do and she was a pleasure to meet, great at her job, a real professional and lovely and friendly too!
Good service friendly staff in and out side city stores good coverage in area
Had amazing service this evening from staff at Boots Wimbledon. Particular praise should go to Rianna who helped me download the app to gain extra points on my Boots card. Well done Boots!
As an ex “Boots girl” I have been increasingly disappointed by both the staff and general attitude of the company since you “sold out” to a foreign buyer. However, having just moved to Malmesbury from Norfolk, your two branches in the town have treated me exceptionally well. Ann in the High Street, and the women in the surgery have gone above and beyond the usual to provide great service. It is up to you, as a company, to treat them well...they are worth their weight in gold. Lose staff, and you very quickly lose customers. I have mislaid the card given to me to review my recent visits, but am sure that it had the number 419 on it.
Kieran in the beauty section of Boots Ealing Broadway was very helpful
Geraint in pharmacy aberystwyth ceredigion goes beyond his duties to satisfy customers. He explains in detail about medication and is helpful to order meds. Very pleasant
Bought No 7 make up from Mazz in Burnley main store. She gave me super advice on what shade to buy. I found her very helpful indeed. Well done Mazz you do a great job. Joan Ramsden
I visited the City Centre branch in Milton Keynes on 29th December as I needed some help with copying some old photos. I was lucky enough to be assisted by a very nice young man, by the name of Andrea. He sorted out my problem efficiently and cheerfully, I just wanted to thank him. Job done, and I now know that I can do the printing myself in the future. Thank you, Andrea.
Boots is rated 2.97 based on 1,186 reviews