Boots Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Lauren in Boots Store Donegal Place in Belfast had excellent customer service skills. Helping me choose the right products & get the best value for money for my purchases the last Friday in November. An asset to any employer.
Imogen and two other young female assistants went above and beyond with their customer service on Sunday 8th December at Beeston Nottingham branch. I asked for help with the photo printing machine. Although we couldn’t work out why the machine wasn’t working. They really wanted to help me. We did succeed in the end. Huge thank you to you ladies. You were all fabulous.
I would like to say that Jordanna at Wheatley hall rd doncaster is brilliant! She hoes the extra mile to help! Thank you so much. And all the other staff there! X
A lady called Ann Franks in the St Enoch Boots, Glasgow was so helpful today. She was efficient, knowledgable and kind and was able to answer my questions without any fuss. She made my day and I left smiling.
at newcastle airport i was served by Crystal ,this young lady needs some recognition for her great service ,knowing her stock she went out of her way to find what i was looking for because it was not on the shelf ,she is a credit to boots .
I went to boots in Lewisham to develop my photos JOSH. The assistant at the desk was absolutely helpful. He was professional in his attitude in putting me through as to what to do to print all my photos with ease. He is very commendable!
I recently went into the Boots store in Solihull town centre to use there photo equipment, as I needed to save my photos from my phone to disc. I had a few problems but I was helped by a lady called Donna who assisted me. She identified there was a problem with the disc, as she didn't have any more disc's in stock she offered to call me once they were in. Its not often you come out of a shop feeling satisfied with the service you have received even when your needs haven't been met. Donna was extremely patient and ensured due to the time I had wasted I didn't go away unsatisfied. She ensured me that once the disc's were in store I could come back in and I would be supported to complete the Disc's required. Extremely polite, well mannered member of staff, thank you Donna your help was much appreciated. On returning to the store I was helped by another member of staff as it was Donna's day off. Tania was extremely helpful even during a very period, she still took the time to assist me in downloading my photos to Disc. Again an extremely helpful, polite member of your team were nothing seemed to much trouble for her. I know I shouldn't be surprised but customer service just isn't what it used to be, however my visit to Boots proved there are still some excellent store assistants still out there willing to provide your will a high level of customer service. Thanks you Donna and Tania for your excellent customer service skills, it was much appreciated and made a stressful situation a pleasure to visit your store. I will defiantly be returning.
I recently went into the Boots UK Limited store in Brentwood and was so impressed with the help I got with my shopping as I was running late and needed a hand. Nadeem Tariq (Security Guard)helped me and he knew exactly where to look for everything and advised me on offers that were available. I will certainly go there again as he was not only helpful but kind and considerate. Thank you Nadeem Tariq your help was much appreciated. Boots is much safe and secure in your presence.
First class service received today at Boots (Brentwood) ,I was served by Nadeem (Security Guard) His skills much older than his age so polite and helpful if he didn’t know he would ask someone who does, he is a great credit to boots and his superiors,well done 5 stars ( Sheraz )
very efficient service will use again
Love the meal deal !
Went into boots in Covent Garden today just browsing when I met a lady who asked if I would like a facial. I was reluctant but went Leyla from Elizabeth Arden counter. She explained to who to use the products. She gave me the most wonderful facial I looked 10 years younger. She was absolutely brilliant she was passionate about her work and the company. Spent £200 a bit pricey but it was worth it Brilliant afternoon. Well done Leyla BEV
Barbara served us today at Kingswood Hull branch. She was so kind extremely helpful and polite. It has made me decide to always use this branch in the future. Thank you. Lorraine
What fantastic service provided by Sarah on the Liz Earle counter at Boots in the Trafford centre. Extremely helpful and knowledgable about the products she was selling but went the extra mile and helped me by ordering an electrical product via their online system which wasn't available in store. Despite it being a busy Saturday she was polite and courteous and extremely helpful. A credit to Boots customer service
I would like to leave a review for a beauty advisor at Boots in meadowhall Sheffield. I visited the new look store today to try and find some new foundation. A beauty advisor named Meg helped me with this. She was so bubbly and friendly and helped me to select the perfect foundation for my skin. I suffer with rosacea on my cheeks so she suggested a product from the number 7 range that cancels out red tones. She also found me a lovely neutral lipstick from the Fenty range which I love!!!!! She wasn't at all pushy or sales focussed she was just genuinely looking to help me. I found this so refreshing. What an amazing idea it is from Boots to provide beauty advisors that can provide information on multiple brands without being biased to one. I absolutely love all my new make up and will be sure to return to Meg in Meadowhall if I ever need any help choosing new products. I loved my trip to Boots and highly recommend this service if you struggle to find your perfect makeup match. Five stars ….
My husband and I went to the opticians in Eastbourne and received first class service from the time we went in till we both come out from all the staff and the lady that help us choose our glasses was Caroline was excellent thank you.
I was served today by Kelly in the make up section of Cyfartha Merthyr store. She knew immediately that I was an 'Autumn season' as regards my colouring. She was so relaxed and we built rapport quickly and easily as she talked me though which products would be best for me. She made up my face to perfection and made me very happy to find products that I loved and I will definately return to her for advice when buying more make up. Thank you so much for employing such a knowledgeable expert. Kind regards Kathleen Godfrey
Elouise at the Newark branch was incredible. I'm a customer service manager and know good service when I get it. I was shopping for a wedding party and purchasing the makeup for the bridal party, all of whom have slightly different requirements and Elouise listened to my needs and gave honest, sound advice without the pushy sales tactics. An absolute credit to your team. By far the best service I've ever received from Boots and in general. Thank you!
As I was pondering at the Estee Lauder counter at Boots pharmacy in Kettering, Cristina introduced herself, and proceeded to help me choose the best product for my needs and skin type. She was so pleasant and helpful, not at all pushy. I'm delighted with my purchase. Regards Cecilia.
Boots is rated 3.05 based on 1,085 reviews