Boots Reviews

51% of reviewers recommend Boots
03AM
3AM

About Boots: Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Categories:
Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Make-Up
Perfumes

Tell us how Boots made you happy

Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"As I was pondering at the Estee Lauder counter at Boots pharmacy in Kettering, Cristina introduced herself, and proceeded to help me choose the best product for my needs and skin type. She was so pleasant and helpful, not at all pushy. I'm delighted with my purchase. Regards Cecilia."
Are you Boots? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Friendly customer service"
"Today I was trying to buy gift for my boyfriend . I visit at least 3 shops where staff was ignoring me and none was helpful . I decide to go to Boots in Westfield , which was great decision. Adel helped me find perfect perfume for my boyfriend , he asked me a lot of questions to find out what exactly he is like and to find the perfect match ! I bought Dior perfume with his amazing advice ! Thank you Adel for being so professional and helpful ."
"This is positive feedback for a lady called Denise at Boots Crown Point - I have recently been diagnosed with a medical condition that means I will be dependent on Sterojds - the side effects of which are pretty grim including weight gain and puffiness of the face justvyk mention a few. Denise was fantastic and helped me decide how to care for my skin and general well-being by using a combination of skin care products from your No7 range - this service was invaluable to me as I was at the point where I didn’t want to leave the house because my face looked so puffy - please ensure this feedback is passed on to Denise her Customer Service is excellent !"
"On Saturday 5th October my daughter and myself went to Boots in the frenchgate center in Doncaster. On the no7 counter a lady called Diana served my daughter,she talked her through all the makeup she used to make her look gorgeous then she took time to show her little tricks . Diana was caring and considerate to my daughter,something we seem to be losing with the younger generation. Please give your staff a pat on the back ."
"Had lovely smiling helpful girl on No7 called Beartriz. Think she is new but went that extra mile to help me."
"I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Emily at the 'it Cosmetics' counter in the Exeter High Street store. All I can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH! She made my entire experience so so enjoyable. Emily knew the brand and products inside out, she spent around half an hour 1 on 1 with me, recommending and advising me on how I could approach my new routine and all the benefits of the it Cosmetic products alongside a full demo. Emily was faultless, she was positive, complimentary, knowledgeable and incredibly friendly, she put me at ease and ensured I had all the information I needed to decide which purchase to make. I can't recommend her enough to any girls or boys in the Exeter area who may want to find out more about it Cosmetics...she really is ACE!"
"Many thanks to Asst Manager Jane, Chesterfield Lower Pavement, for her help and advice on my skin sensitivity to the Boots Glasses Cleaner Spray. She was really sympathetic, logical, and good at formulating a strong plan of action, to get my problem resolved! I was very happy with the good Customer Service support."
"Sarah on the makeup counter dealing with no 7, very helpful really knows her stuff. Team valley store Gateshead"
"Olivia at the Fulham Broadway Boots is always so helpful and friendly!"
"Olivia from Fulham boots is always so helpful & friendly!!"
"Olivia at the boots Fulham store is always so helpful and friendly !"
"SAN from Leeds road Boots in Huddersfield is amazing and very approachable. She has a very friendly personality and is always available to help me with No.7 products. She has matched me with various products such as foundations and other creams etc and I love them all! Definitely recommend!"
"I went into Boots on Wellington Road in Stockport for a hearing test and like all blokes had dented pride. Need a hearing aid indeed. I was introduced to a lovely young lady called Aisha who was to look after me and she was brilliant and had a good sense of humour. We laughed after she tested my ears and I had no doula I had nothing to worry about. During the test I heard more whistles and beeps and I was told I needed hearing aids in both ears I had a mild to moderate loss. I initially tried the hearing aid that fits in the ear for four weeks they look great but we’re really uncomfortable I really could feel them. Because they fitted completely in the ear you were reliant on the aid. It stopped you using any of your natural hearing. I am a vain bloke just turned sixty believe me give them a miss. I eventually when for a modern behind the rain aid and it dose the job. Aisha looked after me throughout this journey and I would recommend her to anyone. Boots your lucky to have her. Mr Bradley Stockport"
"Had an enjoyable visit at Boots today and all thanks to Demi from No7. I am currently battling my issues with acne rosacea, and she was very knowledgeable about all the products, and showed me what would work, how, and why. I was suggested anti-redness creams, hydrating foundation, and even powder that matched my face, and its sensitivity. She even booked a session with me two weeks from now to check up on me, which was nice, as well gave little samples to try products I wasn't sure of. Recommend turning to her for skincare advice, and No7 for products!"
"Just tried the Charles Worthington volume shampoo and weightless conditioner, never been so happy with the condition of my fine limp hair. Both products smell amazing and the conditioner is amazing. I highly recommend this product."
"I received the Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce shampoo, conditioner and Body Booster Mousse. My fine limp hair is totally transformed. It has so much more volume, body and bounce. I wish I had tried this amazing product before"
"The service I got from Yvonne F on Saturday 31/08/2019 was exceptional. Despite the store being busy with 2 promotions running she still made me feel like a valued customer. I’m not very confident with make up and she helped enormously even finding me the right brushed to use I will definitely be back to make more purchases and get her advice"
"I find my local Boots (situated in the Intu centre, Uxbridge) brilliant. It says something about an organisation when you have the same staff in place for a long time who come to know you. Also, fantastic periodic offers. I've just purchased 'three-for-two' No 7 serums, got a £10 voucher to reduce the cost further AND lots of points due to a further offer for my Boots loyalty card."
"Claire in Tonbridge Boots today was so good. I had a problem with an item that I ordered and she was so helpful and efficient. Claire also dealt with the order and was just as good. The staff in Boots Tonbridge have always been so pleasant and helpful they stand out ."
Boots is rated 3.08 based on 1,025 reviews