Boots Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Well at first I thought I was going to be extremely disappointed. I was looking to purchase the Viktor Rolf gift set on talking to a young lady on the perfume section she did not want to help and tried sending me to the displays. So last attempt I spoke with Uwais at the Blackburn store who could not have been more helpful, the gift set wasn't in stock but she took time to look online order one for me and I collected it the day after, as this is a gift for my daughter in law I felt it would be late arriving. Well done Uwais shame on you the other assistant Boots is now £80.00 better off. Yours Karen Walmsley
Fast reliable service. Easy to search and select products.
Usually great service, but have lost a point as they are charging for medical deliveries now.
I had an item missing from my order- and had the dread of having to call up and sort it out. I could have not had a more pleasent and plain-sailing phone call to sort out the order. No longer than 5 minutes I was on the phone and i received the missing item the next day. Excellent service.
Great service and good products
I popped into merryhill boots today looking for a new lipstick. Was served by Rochelle, such a lovely lady who totally got me... usually don't wear lipstick so wanted something that felt natural on & she sorted it, also left with a few more things😁. I left with something new which I love. Couldn't of been served by anyone more lovely than Rochelle... she's a credit to your company thanx Rochelle ☺
Has very nice products with good quality.
I had a generally really good experience here. The No7 woman who was helping me was really knowledgeable but she seems just really disinterested. It was like she was bored of her job and taking it out on me. Otherwise a really good time.
BOOTS FRAGRANCE FREE MOISTURISING CREAM...very sensibly priced and I have found it to be very effective especially in the cold weather. Nothing in this tub has irritated my skin, unlike dearer versions. I would certainly carry on using this, as it does all what it says on the label...gently does it!
Ordered a product that was supposedly in stock, then ordered another item to receive free delivery. Only received other item not no 7 set, when I contacted Boots they stated no 7 gift set out of stock and will receive a refund. Extremely unhappy about this. Now I have to wait up to 7 days to receive a refund for product which was clearly out of stock when they took my money.
great customer service's fast and efficient
Went to boots cheshire oaks looming for an item they bent over backwards to find well impressed at service .
Great customer service and fantastic offer on an aftershave I wanted to purchase. I was able to get an even better deal by gaining extra Boots points they had on offer during their Black Friday event!
Recently bought a moisturiser from them and they tell answer all your questions, also show other available options if u are confused.
Excellent customer care knowledge of all no7 products. Friendly helpful. Her name Olya at great northern street retail park, Huddersfield.
We visited Boots, Newton Abbot, 28/10/18. Penny in the Beauty counter, helped us tremendously. She informed us about the Boots App,which made our shopping experience even better as we got lots of bonus points with our shop today. Penny was friendly and advised us so well! A big thank you Boots!
Always provide a great service and the ladies on the Estee lauder counter were very helpful in matching me for a new foundation getting the right colour for me. It is always handy as well that I can get most of skincare, makeup and pretty much everything else from one shop. While receiving points which are always handy for the Christmas shop.
Really fast delivery
They have a very good service
the costumer service was great!
Boots is rated 3.05 based on 1,079 reviews