Boots Reviews

51% of reviewers recommend Boots
1 New Reviews Written
02AM
2AM

About Boots: Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Categories:
Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Make-Up
Perfumes

Tell us how Boots made you happy

Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"I have been satisfied with the prescription delivery service & shocked at now being told from September 2019 a charge of £5 per delivery or pay up front £55 for the year! I've worked paid my taxes & retired now & don't understand how they can make that charge for prescriptions that are now free for me."
Are you Boots? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I like Boots the chemist Cwmbran but there never seems to be enough staff to help you. I literally waited 10 minutes in a queue to get served at the counter on Saturday afternoon with the result that many customers left in disgust. I will still to my own chemist in the future."
"Boots Pewsey needs to get its service sorted. Went into branch to obtain some ear solution, the hospital boots said no issue.Pewsey had to google it, staff seemed bit not sure. The store seems to have no concept of people waiting to be served about 10 people wating. I’d not been in this branch since taken over by boots but no no longer a branch aimed for the customer. If you are able I’d recommend folks travel to the independent pharmacy in Marlboro much more knowledgeable staff and with a more caring attitude"
"Used boots online to buy perfume for wife. Delivery did not arrive when it was supposed to. Had difficulty getting through to customer services. Eventually my local boots store can to rescue."
"I went to Boots Opticians (holborn) to get my eyes tested, I test went fine. They recommended I change my lens to a specific type which will be better for distance and short. After test was finished I was told I would need to go to another branch (Strand) to get my lens as I have Lindberg reamless frames and special lenses and they are ranged for it which made me extremely annoyed. Even after asking can Boots (holborn) not send it, response was no. Being a extremely busy person it was extremely irritating. Extremely disappointed and won't be going to boots opticians again"
"Used Sandiacre Boots for my EPS requirements and they are so poor when it comes to service and customer service. I have yet to get a text from them to say my prescription is ready and every month I have to ring them to expedite my repeat prescription. Just made this month's call and it will be the last time I use them. When you try and follow up"
"I was actually disappointed with my order. A bottle was broken and had leaked all over the other stuff so I had to rinse all those items. Communication with Boots was slow and I got a refund for the shower gel. I actually would have expected some free advantage points or so as a gesture of goodwill. I will have to consider if I am going to continue ordering with them."
"I shopped at boots today and spent £77.24. Positives - good offers and savings. Well stocked shelves. Clean and tidy. Negatives - The staff member who served me made me feel as if she was doing me a huge favor. She never once smiled or made eye contact, she didn't ask if I needed a bag, she didn't say bye. I walked out of the store wishing I had shopped elsewhere. Obviously in need of customer service training. I would say that this is the first time this have ever happened to me in my many years of shopping at Boots, I hope it will be a one off."
"https://www.productreview.com.au/p/no-no.html  I have copied this link for you to read to your product team if you think this product is suitable to sell in your boots stores, then your team is well out of touch, and I don't believe you haven't had these returned.  Also you talk about customer care, well you certainly not looking after them, because, you wash your hands of this product, in your returns policy, because no no won't entertain any returns,  If you are patient and carry on using this product, and it completely breaks down, you have spent good money for a product from your stores that you are fobbed off when what we need is help from you not the fob off. My contract is with you and again and again I have been passed from pillar to post, so don't tell me to go to the store where I purchased it from because I have been there several times, to no avail. I was told that you have changed your return policy, and before that you would have sorted it out for me,  DO STOCK NO NO PRODUCT'S THEY DON'T DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY DO.. Thanks boots for all the years I have shopped with you, even my prescriptions also, with ever changing staff at my local store, but I see the staff under pressure, but they still keep a smile and do their job well, Boots you are lucky to have them. Do you think they don't tell us that your return policy have changed, and it's out of their hands. So I hit the boots brick wall"
"Generally good. However twice in last few weeks have visited Abbeycentre store to find only one item of three for two available.No overstock kept in the store. So offer useless. Was asked did I want to take the remaining one. Unlikely as it was £6 dearer than the store next door. Surely if offer is on store should ensure there is sufficient stock or remove the offer. Always possible to order but that would mean two trips to the centre."
"The store is well laid out. Everything is easy to find."
"Good prices but pharmacy very slow."
"They had the product I wanted in my local store although the website only showed me that the item was available in 2 other of their branches in same town but further away. It was only by phoning them that I realised my nearest branch also had stock in of required item. Don't usually shop at Boots as I often find they are by far more expensive than other shops selling similar items"
"I complained about Boots Bideford,as the person who served my wife,did not say please or thank you,I thought the lady was a pharmacist,this was incorrect,she was not a pharmacist"
"there was air conditioning"
"too long a queue for medication"
"It's more of a suggestion. The Tunbridge Wells boots store has maternity pads on bottom shelf. May I suggest you raise them up? I am 8 months pregnant, struggled to bend down to pick them up, then dropped them & was in pain trying to pick them up from the floor!"
"Normally, I'm very satisfied when I go into boots, especially the Weston super mare store, however, I went to boots in the galleries in Bristol 13/01/17 and purchased a single item after my partner had been served & handed over my boots card to the till assistant "Margaret" - i gave it to her to scan and add points on as (like anybody) like to collect my points... but this wasn't the case. Not once did she ask me if I wanted to add points on or to take them off my card to pay for my transaction, she just took them off without asking which really rattled my cage. As a customer service team leader, I was appalled at her level of customer service. Not one smile, quick and to the point with talking, she saw myself and my partner walk to the till and still carried on with her duties... she then looked up and did a slight huff. I will be sending an email to customer service with a picture of my receipt and all the details. I was highly disappointed and very annoyed I had lost points on my card because she just simply couldn't be Bothered to ask and be polite."
"Went to Boots St Albans yesterday and when I'd made my purchase I realised on my way out that I'd forgotten to use my double points coupon. I went back to Rynette who had served me to ask if I could get the points added but she very abruptly said ' No too late'. I explained that I had done this before but response was the same with a long face and no apology for not being able to help. As I was passing the Yves St Laurent counter on my way out I saw an assistant was free so I asked her the same thing. Her name was Natasha and she couldn't have been more helpful. She refunded all the items I had bought and then put them through again with the double points coupon. She was very friendly with a lovely smile. What a difference from Rynette! It seems a shame that some people are working in a customer service role when they quite clearly have no idea about customer service! I'm sure there are a lot of unemployed people who would love that job and do it better! Natasha on the other hand gave a shining example of great customer service so 5 stars to her but none to Rynette!"
"I ordered on Sunday for some 4 new make-up products and paid for next day delivery. When I received my delivery there was only one product in the packaging! So I read online that sometimes they split delivery so I decided to wait a few hours, but obviously still nothing so I gave them a call and one gentleman said he would call me back and would get this sorted... Few more hours go by and still no call back so I called them back myself and spoke to another gentlemen as you could probably tell I wasn't at my happiest! But the gentlemen on the phone was very helpful and sent out a new delivery for me which would come the following day and refunded me back the money I spent on delivery so i was very pleased that it got sorted out in the end, but for the other gentlemen he was very unprofessional! I will buy again but with caution."
Boots is rated 3.08 based on 1,026 reviews