Boots Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Very happy with the price reductions on the purchases I made and happy with the pleasant and helpful assistant.However not so happy with the lack of large paper bags for my purchases Had to buy several small bags 7p each .Unbelievable that especially at this busy time of the year when people will be buying more than usual purchases there would be a lack of the large size of bags for these. Seems like bad management.
Happy with the price reduction on purchases. I made for Christmas presents.Pleasant and helpful assistant But not happy with the fact that there were no paper bags large enough to put all my purchases in.I had to buy separate small bags for each medium sized purchase at a cost of 7p per bag.Surely at this time of the year the store needs to anticipate people will be buying more than one product and ensure that customers needs for large bags is satisfied.
It did not it made me angry and frustrated. I picked my products and found one staff member helpful, but at the till was a joke, there was around 5 people queueing and they were very slow 2 on the till. There was a young girl at the back of the queue who stopped a member of staff and asked if she could pay at another till she took her over to another till and served her. One of the assistants finished serving a customer she had spent a while with then went to another till to have a chat with the customer.er who she knew by then there was a lot more in the queue she did not even apologise for the wait I would like to speak to someone in regards to this.
Don't rely on their next day delivery. It's been 2 days now and still nothing yet. Mind you even vouchers those can't be used online. I have some feeling they will be the next company to go under if they don't get their act together.
I have been satisfied with the prescription delivery service & shocked at now being told from September 2019 a charge of £5 per delivery or pay up front £55 for the year! I've worked paid my taxes & retired now & don't understand how they can make that charge for prescriptions that are now free for me.
I like Boots the chemist Cwmbran but there never seems to be enough staff to help you. I literally waited 10 minutes in a queue to get served at the counter on Saturday afternoon with the result that many customers left in disgust. I will still to my own chemist in the future.
Boots Pewsey needs to get its service sorted. Went into branch to obtain some ear solution, the hospital boots said no issue.Pewsey had to google it, staff seemed bit not sure. The store seems to have no concept of people waiting to be served about 10 people wating. I’d not been in this branch since taken over by boots but no no longer a branch aimed for the customer. If you are able I’d recommend folks travel to the independent pharmacy in Marlboro much more knowledgeable staff and with a more caring attitude
Used boots online to buy perfume for wife. Delivery did not arrive when it was supposed to. Had difficulty getting through to customer services. Eventually my local boots store can to rescue.
I went to Boots Opticians (holborn) to get my eyes tested, I test went fine. They recommended I change my lens to a specific type which will be better for distance and short. After test was finished I was told I would need to go to another branch (Strand) to get my lens as I have Lindberg reamless frames and special lenses and they are ranged for it which made me extremely annoyed. Even after asking can Boots (holborn) not send it, response was no. Being a extremely busy person it was extremely irritating. Extremely disappointed and won't be going to boots opticians again
Used Sandiacre Boots for my EPS requirements and they are so poor when it comes to service and customer service. I have yet to get a text from them to say my prescription is ready and every month I have to ring them to expedite my repeat prescription. Just made this month's call and it will be the last time I use them. When you try and follow up
I was actually disappointed with my order. A bottle was broken and had leaked all over the other stuff so I had to rinse all those items. Communication with Boots was slow and I got a refund for the shower gel. I actually would have expected some free advantage points or so as a gesture of goodwill. I will have to consider if I am going to continue ordering with them.
I shopped at boots today and spent £77.24. Positives - good offers and savings. Well stocked shelves. Clean and tidy. Negatives - The staff member who served me made me feel as if she was doing me a huge favor. She never once smiled or made eye contact, she didn't ask if I needed a bag, she didn't say bye. I walked out of the store wishing I had shopped elsewhere. Obviously in need of customer service training. I would say that this is the first time this have ever happened to me in my many years of shopping at Boots, I hope it will be a one off.
https://www.productreview.com.au/p/no-no.html  I have copied this link for you to read to your product team if you think this product is suitable to sell in your boots stores, then your team is well out of touch, and I don't believe you haven't had these returned.  Also you talk about customer care, well you certainly not looking after them, because, you wash your hands of this product, in your returns policy, because no no won't entertain any returns,  If you are patient and carry on using this product, and it completely breaks down, you have spent good money for a product from your stores that you are fobbed off when what we need is help from you not the fob off. My contract is with you and again and again I have been passed from pillar to post, so don't tell me to go to the store where I purchased it from because I have been there several times, to no avail. I was told that you have changed your return policy, and before that you would have sorted it out for me,  DO STOCK NO NO PRODUCT'S THEY DON'T DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY DO.. Thanks boots for all the years I have shopped with you, even my prescriptions also, with ever changing staff at my local store, but I see the staff under pressure, but they still keep a smile and do their job well, Boots you are lucky to have them. Do you think they don't tell us that your return policy have changed, and it's out of their hands. So I hit the boots brick wall
Generally good. However twice in last few weeks have visited Abbeycentre store to find only one item of three for two available.No overstock kept in the store. So offer useless. Was asked did I want to take the remaining one. Unlikely as it was £6 dearer than the store next door. Surely if offer is on store should ensure there is sufficient stock or remove the offer. Always possible to order but that would mean two trips to the centre.
The store is well laid out. Everything is easy to find.
Good prices but pharmacy very slow.
They had the product I wanted in my local store although the website only showed me that the item was available in 2 other of their branches in same town but further away. It was only by phoning them that I realised my nearest branch also had stock in of required item. Don't usually shop at Boots as I often find they are by far more expensive than other shops selling similar items
I complained about Boots Bideford,as the person who served my wife,did not say please or thank you,I thought the lady was a pharmacist,this was incorrect,she was not a pharmacist
there was air conditioning
too long a queue for medication
Boots is rated 3.05 based on 1,080 reviews