Boots Reviews

52% of reviewers recommend Boots
07AM
7AM

About Boots: Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Categories:
Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Make-Up
Perfumes

Tell us how Boots made you happy

Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"This was a disappointing and frustrating visit. I am usually in praise of the staff at Tollgate but today I stood for 10 minutes by the No 7 counter waiting to ask for help to choose a foundation. There were few staff about but there was a colleague in the area talking to a customer so I thought it wouldn’t belong before I could speak to her. 10 minutes ticked by and the conversation seemed to be detailing youths stealing from retail premises. The customer appeared to be purchasing an item so I waited another 5 minutes. The customer needed to go out of the store to get something (I assume her purse) so I thought this was my opportunity to speak to the colleague. But I was wrong ...... she turned to another customer who had recently arrived and was looking at perfume, then proceeded to assist her with her purchase, only pausing when the original customer arrived to pay for her purchase 😡. Maybe I should have taken something off the shelf and walked towards the doors just to get served .........?"
Are you Boots? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"they have a "fair" point when asking people NOT to open the seal on the mascara etc but.....................people have to because " a lot" of the time when u take them home and open the seal at home they are STILL dry etc."
"i find not all the time etc but....................."a lot of the time" when purchasing mascara,s, regardless of "make" etc or when sealed or not sealed they ARE DRY. they don,t like u to open the seal, fair point but................when u take them home sealed and u open the seal at home etc they ARE STILL DRY."
"Boots pharmacy Armitage Staffs. Staff are surly, & unhelpful, that's when one appears from the back of the shop, usually takes at least 5 minutes & at times I could have emptied the whole shop whilst waiting. Can take 36 hours before they have prescription ready after being sent by GP, and even then you're not guarenteed to get all of it. Never met such miserable staff, thankfully wont have to go in again as I've now switched my pharmacies. I'd rather drive 6 miles than shop local, appalling."
"Why do Boots have a zero minimum stock level on medicines. Again I'm told we've no stock. In a rural area this means I have to make another journey to collect medicines."
"Visited boots in Sudbury on the7th of may to buy allure perfume as a present staff were all talking so we asked if they had any we were told it was behind the counter you would have thought the shop was full and there was a big rush on by the way we were spoken to all rushed picked the one we wanted it was put on the counter so I asked for a bag she would have to charge she said bearing in mind I had just spent 57 pounds I would have thought a small paper bag could be given I was just fobed off with a poor excuse won't be using boots again plenty of other shops in sudbury"
"customer service not good carer let down every time have to ask for persciption back and take to a loyds pharmacy for better service and no long wait honest and reliable with collection times communicate in store rubbish never use this store woking boots woking rd again"
"The website is very unstable and continually throws you back to previous screens. It is slow and difficult to navigate.. but The worse thing is, you cannot use a Boots Gift Card Online 😣 in this day and age - really!!!???"
"Purchased a cooker from boots.com on 29th March and after many phone call. I still haven't received the advantage points."
"Castlepoint shopping centre 6523 Severd by Vanessa We were at check out customer assistant Vanessa and Mike seem not interested to serve us which we were next customer. So we have to wait longer than expert it. When Vanessa final has to serving us she was not friendly at all even rude, she almost bent my point card and she has bit attitude towards to us. Very disappointed shopping trip at this time."
"The day on the counter could not be been more helpful but the pharmacist was rude and dismissive and commented in an blaze way, “I don’t know what you want me to suggest” to me - if I knew that then I wouldn’t have been asking her!"
"To slow service at boots when checking out every time I go in there I have to wait ages to get served and in any boots as well dont know what training the staff are given but I havent got 20 minutes to stand in a queue"
"Been to festival Park before Christmas to buy some gifts on then3 for 2. Whilst at the till Becky was rude and not very friendly. Put my items through the till and said you need another item for the 3for 2, asked if she was sure Yes!! Was her response no explanation that one item brought was not in the offering. I asked her what price item I needed and she said another £5 item. So I brought another item. On getting home and looking at the receipt it was actually £20 I could have spent up to and relaised one item was not in the offer. She clearly did not want to serve anyone and just got rid of me. When I said thank you, she ignored me and shouted next. Poor customer service never had a problem before and will not go to her till again. I know Christmas is a busy time but no need to be so rude and do me out a proper range price gift’ Please train your staff with manners (politeness doesn’t take a lot)"
"Click and collect order split into 3 parcels. 2 arrived late and third not at all. Shop refused to allow me to take the two parcels until I had returned to the store the next day and insisted. The third parcel, with the most expensive products in it, never arrived. I was instructed to call Boots myself. After a long wait the agent was helpful but I had to tell her what was missing from the order as it seemed that she couldn't access it on line. Two stars awarded because of her help. So after 3 visits to Boots I eventually got my order."
"Forgot to say which Boots I was reviewing in laat review It was Pontypridd. B Dodd briandodd2@msn.com"
"I’ve handed in or collected prescriptions from local Boots Pontypridd a few times but generally disappointed with service ! An example this week I went in to collect 1 item which should take no time and hand in another. I was 1st to arrive at counter but I was not even acknowledged or a word such as Be with you shortly There were no less than 4 employees fussing checking undoing boxes as tho I wasnt there! After st least 5 min I tried to say something. Ignored. So I said Can you please help I have a bus to catch which was true! No apology one lady looked behind and immediately found my pre packed prrscription ( 5 seconds) and took my new script from me. Not in stock so I had to mention a pick up day! Floor staff have been generally helpful when I need a product hence 2*"
"I would like to start by saying that this is rather an advice and a review.I visit your Liverpool Street branch very often as it’s in my way to work.Today i just had this akward feeling like your staff was being a little bit skeptic of if i can actually afford to buy a parfume or not.Which was for my father and not myself, so i asked to see how the new Paco Rabbane Prive smells.There was no tester no sample nothing.I asked if they have it in 50ml they didn’t even bother to open the door of the display and look just throwing me a ,, only what you see”.Well what i saw was a bottle of 50 ml in the back but ok.I bought the 100ml one just to be escorted all the way to the till like a bloody tief.With all do respect, and here comes my advice, not all people steal.And even if i looked like I cannot afford to buy since when is looking and asking a question become so unimportant?I know the Christmas stress is getting to everyone but being so ,, extra” really isn’t necessary.All the best to you."
"I ordered a basic poster from Boots photo service online and all that requires is a print out. Even if it was printed elsewhere, it literally would not take longer than a week with 1st class delivery to deliver to a store, not even to my house.... but ive been waiting longer than a week and my print isnt here. ridiculous."
"They didn't, they recommended a foundation cream to replace my normal product, which has now been discontinued. I have received no response to my complaints. I will have to visit the store in person."
"Things are not exactly what they try to show. Looking for glasses frame you see " 2 glasses for £ 75,00 " in a wall with lots of frames, but there is the thing, nothing explains that if you buy a £ 50,00 frame the second £ 50,00 frame will be for half price , so £ 25,00 plus the first = £ 75,00. Vouchers of double or triple points can not be used in Boots Optician, because it's not written Optician on them. Same if you have the vouchers kind of if you spend more than £ 30,00, 300 points and others vouchers so far. They made me do a eye test , and pay for it , I would use my old prescription, or they won't make the new ones I was asking for. Im customer for many years, do surveys online, do my eye tests there, did many glasses, shop Boots always. Im very upset , today I felt just a disposable customer, they do not care. The politics is sell ."
Boots is rated 3.11 based on 938 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access