Boots Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Boots sent my order to the wrong address, even though I specifically wrote mine Then when I asked for a redelivery, they told me know So I asked for refund, they said no So I asked to complain.. THEY SAID NO this company is not designed to help people at all. and judging by the reviews for their no.7 products, I doubt their products are designed for anything but taking our money so having received terrible customer service, after supporting this company all my life, will no longer be shopping with boots
Usual chaos at Boots, Stoney Lane, Winchester. Always long queues. Husband collected prescription for me today and was only given part of it. When we returned we were told `Oh yes, pharmacist only gave part back after checking. No apology, just one of those things! This branch never seems to keep staff and there always seem to be problems with availability.
Online order, delivered to store. They sent the wrong items. Okay, people make mistakes, but the process to put this right was appalling. A ten email thread, just to get to the point where I am told that I have been refunded and will get my money back within 3 to 5 days - or 14 if you believe yet another email that arrived at the same time. Oh and they’re deducting my Advantage Card points - petty, much?
I looked online to see if the foundation I use was on offer anywhere to see that Maxfactor infinity 3in1 foundation was £8.39 in boots a 40% saving. I thought brilliant I will go to boots to get it. At the til the customer advisor said £13.99 I said to her it states on the website £8.39 as a black friday saving to which I was told it was only a online deal. How can you charge two different prices for the exact same item. Very disappointed.
Always late with meds. Poor excuses. Always blame your GP. Rubbish service, regret selecting them
No facility to use Gift Cards online how archaic is that? And to get a balance on your gift card you have to phone an 0345 number which is 12p a minute cost - person I spoke to told me they had to load the right system .. so I waited about 2 mins at least. What companies with an online presence these days don't have an online checking option? Absolute rubbish online facilities - will have to go to a store now to use the card - before they expire that Grrrrrrr.
I received an online order today, and I wanted a refund, so I took it to my local store. The cashier didn't know what to do. She tore open the package and said in a barely-hidden annoyed tone that there was no paperwork in the package. If there wasn't, it's because Boots didn't put any in there. I showed her my email receipt, and she took my phone out of my hands to look at it! I hope her hands were clean! She tried to process the refund but couldn't, and was getting annoyed and flustered, making me feel uncomfortable. There was now a queue of people, and I was starting to feel the stares from the other customers. She did call someone over to serve the other customers, and eventually, after a few attempts, said the refund had gone on. I asked for a receipt, and she told me they don't give receipts for returns. That's unusual for a retailer, and I didn't have much faith that the refund has been carried out correctly, given what had happened, and it the refund was for quite a substantial amount. When I insisted I would like a receipt, I was told 'well nobody else has a problem with it.' This cashier made what should have been a simple transactional refund, a painful and awkward experience. Perhaps a policy could be implemented where proof of refund is provided to customers upon return of goods in-store, in the form of an email, text message or paper receipt.
Had 2 addresses in my account and each time my order was sent to wrong address. Spoke to two different customer services people including a Mngr who promised to right things including one who said he would send my order to correct address and waiver the fee for next day delivery. They did not charge for it but it did not go next day as promised. Took 3 days. On their online ordering page it does not allow you you to cancel an order if you have made a mistake and called them within 5 mins of ordering. You have to wait for Royal Mail to deliver the item you don’t want and refuse to accept it etc. They are a joke. They talk the talk at customer services but I’m afraid they do not deliver on their promises. I won’t be ordering from them online again.
I visited the perfume counter today in Cambridge wanting Clarins stall, a young male was very helpful in showing me where to go. When I got there a young Adult female asked if she could help, I said what I was looking for and said I had a free sachet of the extra firming cream and could I buy one, to this she replied I could and I said could I have the free small sample too. To this she replied 'no' what I am paying £54 for the main one. At this I walked out. Having a draw full of samples I was fuming. Hence she got no sale. Treat people how you would want to be treated, not costing you the sales asst nothing. So sorry Clarins she lost you a sale.
Problems with deliveries from the local store and when we complained toBoots direct they took forever to respond and even this was only because we continually had to chase them Absolutely appalling
Six people behind the counter and one on the service desk. There is a new "express " collection till but this week nobody has manned it. Nevertheless the outlet has allowed two queues to form.So people who have received a text to collect do not get any service at all. For months there has been no supervision of the service tills. Yesterday there were upwards of 20 people waiting,chaos behind the desk and no reasonable prospect of service though I visited three times. When my meds arrived they had been wrongly dispensed. I was told to wait back in the queue. I queried this with the pharmacist on duty. He was totally unconcerned and told me to complain to head office if I was unhappy. I collect regular monthly meds but I cant tolerate this waste of effort and time so will be asking for my meds to be dispensed elsewhere.
Staff wonderful! I went to buy Hylo-forte (apps £11.00 from Amazon) and was told £17 Plus. Assistant told me goods much more expensive when taken from behind till, rather than from shop floor. This was general practice. Is this a huge rip off from Cynical Boots?
I have an elderly friend who lives in a village approx 4 miles away from her chemist in Scottish Highlands Due to age and infirmity and no car She has started getting her prescriptions delivered by Boots who charge her for this. £55 per year paid in advance My understanding is that this was a free service. However I called her chemist this morning and they state as it is not an NHS service they have recently started charging and other chemists will soon follow Why do you charge in Highlands but not England and Wales. I k ow NHS. Is different for this but you are a company throughout the UK. Why is this happening. Elderly disabled and infirm folk have a hard enough time without charging this fir a service that they absolutely need. Apparently this chemist only has one delivery slot per week to gef area so if she needs medication in between that time she has to wait for the next delivery Please explain to me why this is happening
The checkout staff provided a very low grade service . She didnt greet didnt have a single smile throughout the transaction, didnt even say thank you at the end of the transaction. Very much disappointing service . Here is the transaction photo
Some of the staff in the Dumfries store are lovely and helpful and want you to enjoy your shopping experience and get the products you want.However an older woman on the no.7 counter has been rude on a couple of occasions.I have actually changed to a different cosmetics range to avoid this woman!
This was a disappointing and frustrating visit. I am usually in praise of the staff at Tollgate but today I stood for 10 minutes by the No 7 counter waiting to ask for help to choose a foundation. There were few staff about but there was a colleague in the area talking to a customer so I thought it wouldn’t belong before I could speak to her. 10 minutes ticked by and the conversation seemed to be detailing youths stealing from retail premises. The customer appeared to be purchasing an item so I waited another 5 minutes. The customer needed to go out of the store to get something (I assume her purse) so I thought this was my opportunity to speak to the colleague. But I was wrong ...... she turned to another customer who had recently arrived and was looking at perfume, then proceeded to assist her with her purchase, only pausing when the original customer arrived to pay for her purchase 😡. Maybe I should have taken something off the shelf and walked towards the doors just to get served .........?
they have a "fair" point when asking people NOT to open the seal on the mascara etc but.....................people have to because " a lot" of the time when u take them home and open the seal at home they are STILL dry etc.
i find not all the time etc but....................."a lot of the time" when purchasing mascara,s, regardless of "make" etc or when sealed or not sealed they ARE DRY. they don,t like u to open the seal, fair point but................when u take them home sealed and u open the seal at home etc they ARE STILL DRY.
Boots pharmacy Armitage Staffs. Staff are surly, & unhelpful, that's when one appears from the back of the shop, usually takes at least 5 minutes & at times I could have emptied the whole shop whilst waiting. Can take 36 hours before they have prescription ready after being sent by GP, and even then you're not guarenteed to get all of it. Never met such miserable staff, thankfully wont have to go in again as I've now switched my pharmacies. I'd rather drive 6 miles than shop local, appalling.
Why do Boots have a zero minimum stock level on medicines. Again I'm told we've no stock. In a rural area this means I have to make another journey to collect medicines.
Boots is rated 3.01 based on 1,130 reviews