Boots Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Just been told by one of the staff in pharmacy at Eldon square NEWCASTLE that they are going to charge the old and extremely vulnerable to have their vitality needed medication delivered to there home addresses. How low can you get boots
I've shopped loyally at BOOTS for years but was shocked with them of late. Last week, amid government guidelines on social distancing and shopping just for essentials, I popped to BOOTS in town and the lady at the door got the one thing I was after and served me at the door. She handed me the product on a little tray and took my card on the same tray before returning it to me along with my item on the tray, which they had used prior to take cash for a customer also. I realised that not only was it quite unhygienic but that the store assistant was far from 2 metres away from each customer. The real whopper however came the following week at Boots out of town (on Mother's Day nonetheless) when I joined the one-in-one-out queue in which only 4 people were being allowed in-store at a time. When my turn came the store assistant said 'only one of you is allowed in' as only one customer came out. I was waiting in line alone but with my very young son. I asked if she expected me to leave him outside alone, she replied I had to wait for 2 people to leave the store to be both let in. Fair enough. But to my horror she then let the single lady behind me in the queue in before me saying she had to let her in as she was single! I proceeded to tell her she was discriminating against me as apparent and ought to wait for 2 people to leave and let us in as we were in line, but she ignored me and commenced chatting to her colleague as the doors closed. The next lady behind me in the queue moved forward and commented on how out of order the store assistant had been and told me they should have allowed me and my son in first before the other lady as at that rate we would be waiting outside all day for a chance to enter as every 'single' person who went in before us slowed down the wait for 2 to get in. There was no apology when I was finally let in and another member of staff argued saying this was 'new to us' and 'we're doing the best we can'! However, any mother would know that allowances should be made for parents by law and that what occurred in the queue that day was blatant discrimination against me as a parent. BOOTS did not respond to the online complaint. I also note that the store assistant at this branch is hand-sanitising every customer entering the store with a bottle of Carex gel and is getting very close to people to do this, also not maintaining the 2 metre distancing measure at all! The website meanwhile is currently a joke - you get held in a virtual queue with over 200,000 people and wait more than 24 hours for your place in the queue. The downside is they only give you a 10 minute window when your place is available which I missed the first day having tea, the second day whilst asleep at night and the third again! Add this to the time I was given incorrect change and when I queried it was told by a manager my 'maths' was 'wrong', and when she saw she had made a mistake handed me the correct change with no apology, or the time I purchased a contraceptive and the lady serving me showed the item to her female colleague and both burst into fits of giggles, so much so they struggled to actually serve me! BOOTS must be inundated with complaints at the moment - I received 4 messages from BOOTS store by email this week stating how many compliments their staff are getting and how great BOOTS is - way more marketing emails than they usually send - presumably soothing their own ego! I will be boycotting BOOTS after years of shopping there and switching to Superdrug whose staff have been friendly and fab in recent months. staff are always friendly and you get served fairly quickly and actually I was surprised that they have as good a range if not more than BOOTS of some items and they have a points reward system also. Well done Superdrug ;)
I understand during these times with the Coronavirus we should only be buying essentials, but being asked on the door what we want to purchase and then be given dirty looks is completely out of order! Not only are you turning away customers, but you are also making us feel like bad people, not happy with the service given today. The staff did not know how to really treat customers. This occurred at the Boots Pharmacy in Berwick-Upon-Tweed on Friday 27th March. Think they should rethink who they are employing.
I was in a virtual queue for over six hours waiting to be allowed onto the Boots website so I could buy non-prescription cream for a skin condition. I was working on my laptop whilst I waited and checking back regularly to see where I was in the queue. I got stuck into some work, checked the queue after around 20 minutes, and found that my number was no longer valid. It seems you only have 10 minutes to start shopping once you get to the front, so I was sent to the back of the queue again with 200,000 people in front of me. It's absolutely deplorable service. I could get a prescription for the cream and presumably wouldn't have had to wait 6 hours for nothing, but I won't waste NHS time or money on a prescription for something you can buy over the counter. When, of course, you're allowed into the shop. I understand the strain pharmacies must be under with coronavirus, but a queue of 200,000 people is ridiculous. If you're under that much pressure that you're keeping that many people waiting, you clearly need to stop offering a service you can't deliver. AND MAKE THE QUEUE NUMBER TIME LIMIT CLEAR ON THE WAITING PAGE. It is written NOWHERE on the page I was stuck on for over six hours, and if it had been I wouldn't have wasted my time. It would take NO effort for Boots to make this rule clear. I'm going to have to buy my cream from Amazon or Ebay or somewhere, and you can bet I'll never be using Boots for anything again.
On High road, Ilford Staff are extremely unprofessional and seems to have no knowledge about things in the store. Absolutely horrible customer service. I have given my feedback to the store manager and nothing has changed. It was my 6th visit today in hope of a better service, felt like it has become worse. Not going there in the future.
I would mark 0 for southall Boots branch on Broadway. The Punjabi old woman there should not be working there as she Don’t know how to treat customers. I went there to buy cough syrup for my baby and she says no to me as asking me and my family to isolate. I requested again saying ok we will isolate but please give me only 1 cough syrup. But she was very rude closing the door on my face me being staying 2 mtr away from the door. I was badly insulted in front of other customers standing in the que. so embarrassing i felt like to cry. Well we do not have any symptoms. But there must be humanity. Uneducated and illiterate staff of boots i must say. If they want to save others by stopping virus spread then they must also provide us with medicine to protect urselves. We are human beings also. We speak truth and ask for medicine. I got the syrup from Superdrug straight from counter. This Punjabi old woman in white must be fired as she imposes a bad reputation for Boots. I hold an loyalty account with Boots but henceforth will never shop at boots and will advice my family n friends same.
What on earth are Boots doing? I have tried to get on your on line site today which all of a sudden has a massive queue so you can't get on...So I went out to a Boots store which was shut! How is this supposed to help people during these difficult Coronovirus times. It is this sort of company actions which cause panic ensuring more people are out in the community trying to find open stores with the goods they need when they should be at home making sure they are safe and so are their families. Shame on Boots!
Spent 1.30h in a cue outside due to cuaranteen. They let in 6 people cut the cue for f..u..cking paracitamol. I got multiple fractures in my pelvis, standind on my crutches for more than an hour, and once it is my turn to go in, they decide to shut!!!!!!!! Boots in Ramsgate if you decided to let someone cut the cue, then serve as many people as you skipped, before you shut you scums!!!!! Now I'm rotting with my old bandaids for ower a week, because some irrisponsible scum wanted to stack more paracitamol in her shelf...... wtf!?!?!?!?!?!?
I have a friend who works at a small Boots pharmacy in Kent. A week ago, after calling in to say they had a temperature and cough, was told to come into work immediately or not get paid!
Boots started as a small family business in Nottingham with the customer at the heart of its service. Be careful not a good company very dodgy now & can't be trusted to provide & honest service to the public, since being privatised Awful company, with very poor customer service
Online ordering in total chaos...tried 3 times yesterday and again today to make limited purchases, the site allows me to go right through to payment, authorised by my bank, and then CRASHES every time... Can't they let people know there's a problem when we attempt to order online???
I ordered 5 white goods appliances from Boots and paid for installation for 4 (since installation for a fridge freezer is just plugging it in) The washing machine was broken on arrival which was first thing in the morning, so they could have got another one there the same day but of course this would have been too simple, not to mention helpful! So instead said they would deliver and fit it 2 days later on the Sunday... they never turned up! I called and asked where it was and was told it never left the depot! NO CALL, NO EMAIL, so another whole day spent waiting, was wasted! They promised to call and reschedule but still haven't and when called again, said they already tried at 7am on Tuesday... they DID NOT! LIARS! no note, no call, no email ...AGAIN! I spent over £1000 for this order and the service is shocking!!! I will NEVER buy from boots EVER again.. I will continue to leave feedback to this effect everywhere I can!!!!!!!! LIVID!
Charles Wiseman the pharmacist in Leeds train station Boots was the most offensive person I have ever met. Unprofessional, cruel and very untrustworthy. Needs reporting
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Manager at London Oxford streets Boot.That one nearest to Marble arch.Ignored my equiery to refund.Told the branch don't recognised transaction.At least we moved to branch where we bought that itom and made the refund.That mean he lying to us.Short guy with dark hear was on perfum section Friday afternoon 06.03.Horible attention.
I am sorry to say that your staff at Kingsland Dalston pharmacy section needs serious training to improve their services...staff behaviour should be polite and approachable .... anyhow, I will not go to the store anymore. Good bye.
Ordered two items one arrived the other one did not. Having emailed and spoke to your representative was told it would definitely turn up. At 6 o'clock I was told that it would probably turn up tomorrow. NOT good enough.
Online order would not accept payment. Tried phoning but no reply after very long waits. Very poor service- constant referring to website which cannot answer my problem.
I now realize as a mere man that Boots regard me as a second-class customer. I have always thought Boots’ "Health and Beauty" magazine sexist but the latest edition (Mar/Apr 2020) really does take the biscuit. The article on page 7 by Jessica Powell, Head of Content, is an almost unbelievable example of misandry as contrasting phrases such as “empowering all women” and "toxic masculinity" clearly show. Had this diatribe been published with the feminine words been replaced by the masculine the cries of sexist from the feminist community would have been deafening. Furthermore, a quick surf of the Internet reveals this would not be the first time Boots have been accused of sexism against men, from pricing of goods to sexist adverts and after seeing the anti-male sexism in the magazine I can’t say I’m surprised. The only way I can respond to this is by taking my custom elsewhere (all the way next door to Superdrug) and by informing the many ‘equality for men’ web sites emerging on the Internet of this blatant and offensive sexism.
Would of given 0 stars because the site is misleading people that delivery is free but you still got charged for it! Tried to talk to them rationally stating that their website is misleading people but got no answer! Thanks Boots for losing a customer lol
Boots is rated 2.97 based on 1,186 reviews