Boots Reviews

51% of reviewers recommend Boots
1 New Reviews Written
1PM
1PM

About Boots: Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Categories:
Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Make-Up
Perfumes

Tell us how Boots made you happy

Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Ordered my parcel to be delivered on 11th Oct , received at text to say it would be delivered that day and that a further text would be sent with a time slot. I didn't not hear another thing from them until this morning when I did get a text saying that it would now be Monday 14th before I would receive the parcel. NOT GOOD ENOUGH BOOTS!! I waited in the whole day which was wasted . You could have sent a text yesterday regarding the delay but didn'tand subsequently wasted my time . Furthermore after paying a postage fee relating to a definite delivery date you have failed literally to deliver and I will be looking for a repayment at least of my postage fees."
Are you Boots? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I purchased a Boots No.7 precise eyeliner which did not work properly. I took it to my local Boots to exchange but was met by an aggressive, rude manager. I contacted Boots Customer Service to complain about my experience and was promised a response from the area manager. A week elapsed and I heard nothing. I called again, same promise same result. I called a third time and once again same promise same result. My disappointing treatment has really surprised me. I shop at Boots because I believe them to be a quality company but if this is the way they treat their customers I can see them disappearing off the High Street like the rest. I finally decided to go to the Lakeside store and the Manager there listened and helped. Thank you Lakeside you have gone some way to restore my faith in Boots."
"I placed an order on their website, needed for a Special Birthday, intended to collect today, only to be told it wasn't available, never processed. It took me to chase them, a week had passed, and they didn't even bother to tell me the goods weren't available. The quality has gone from this company."
"I was offered a service from boots pharmacy offering to get my prescription from the doctors & they would text when ready since Christmas I have had 2 texts went in there yesterday 5th October as I should have had a text about the 29th/30th so asked for my prescription it was not ready only to be told they did not have my eye drops as they could not get them they had not contacted me or my doctor so by now I have not had eyedrops for 8 days. They know that eyedrops only last for 28day last for 28 days so the blood pressure in my eyes will go up which causes a lot of dammage"
"I booked online for a flu jab at my nearest boots pharmacy. The flu vaccination was in 2 days, during that time i recieved text messages and emails from boots to remind me of my forth coming appointment. (not a problem). I arrived for my flu jab, only to be told the pharmacist was not fully trained, so i would have to re arrange to have it done!. If boots can text and email a number of times to remind me of the appointment, why couldnt they give me a quick text to say they would have to cancel and re arrange.(would have saved me 1 hour walk there and back)! Now i am receiving texts and emails to say i missed my appointment!! Bad customer service."
"Been told today I had already picked up my prescription last week and it was that lady who served me, told her she was wrong it was the other lady not her and I was told to come back after the 27th which I did. Then the prescription was never issued & I needed to ring my doctor. after afew arguments I came home and screenshotted when it was issued and returned to argue my point, Amazingly they found it, lost in the system they said so I asked who was going to apologies first for telling me I had already collected it & telling me I was wrong, then they denied saying what they had said, in the end she did Apologies but little to late. What has happened to this store never had issues before, they seem to mess everyone meds up. I am not the only one who has had issues, I even moved my sons due to there incompetence of doing there job. Not good enough when you have to prove you are telling the truth.. Branch I am refurring to is in Goole. All need sacking"
"Boots in Didcot Orchard Centre is grossly understaffed or badly managed. The Pharmacy is ridiculous and customers can be waiting for 15 to 20 minutes before being acknowledged for any sort of service. Even then the staff are very surly probably due to the pressure of work but don't get me wrong they don't overwork themselves it would seem!!"
"ALWAYS under staffed , in whichever branch i visit . Even purchasing non prescription items , usually requires a long wait for staff in the back working on prescriptions . Always bad experience , generally more expensive than indies too - useless"
"Flu appointment supposed to be at 10.20. still here in a queue at 10.46 (no chair to sit on available as the ones there are taken). No idea when I'll be seen."
"Went into boots this morning at the clinique desk, the assistant had no intention to serve me, first she told me the product was discontinued at that point I reassured her it wasn't only then to tell me there was non in stock, she had no idea what products were available nor did she want to get off her back side to serve me ..."
"Ordered for the first (and the last!) time using Boots Online Prescription Service. Wrote a complaint letter dated 11th July (and various emails before that) and still no response! Will never use this service again, reasons being:- They posted a controlled drug in the post, part of my order delivered to the wrong address, then the other part of the prescription disappeared and according to them I never ordered them in the first place even though I had received part of it, I had to track it down myself, no knowledge how to use their computers, misleading information on their website regarding their app and online service and when I sent them a second complaint letter chasing the first and they called me (silly me to think it was them apologising) they asked where I would like my prescription delivered to!!!?? I replied prescription, what prescription!? I haven't used you for months! DREADFUL DREADFUL DREADFUL, keep well clear of them."
"Highly disappointing. Everything! Terrible service, waiting time forever( even if usually there are a lot of people behind the counter) , if you have a problem you need to come thousands of times in store to solve it and everytime you need to explain again ... Staff not trained, web site not working. I have try just now to book an eye test. Page not working!!! Never again"
"Ordered for the first time from Boots Photo and it was highly disappointing. After ordering - and paying - for my photos, they were not there for collection on the pickup date. Rather than being able to tell me where the photos were - or sorting the issue out - Boots customer service just suggested I 'wait a few days' and 'call the pharmacy to check myself before I pick them up'. Not good enough. There are so many places to get your photos printed - I wouldn't recommend going though Boots Photo."
"Constantly throws out my online password. Useless"
"I wish I had read the reviews about boots online pharmacy before ordering, terrible service, staff seem confused, give conflicting advice and information. Never again."
"I am so annoyed with Boots!! Twice they have called my mother in law who is 92 years old with dementia and has been told if she wishes to keep receiving her medication she needs to pay £5.00 per delivery or £55.00 per year. Mum does not understand the phone calls and her records are noted to call my number not her home number. No notice taken of records! I called the branch to be told that all other chemists will be doing this so no point in changing to a different chemist! Called another chemist and they do deliver free! Shame on you boots! Your service is shoddy to say the least and down right disgusting that you don't even read your own records when contacting the elderly."
"How dare you start charging the aged and infirm a delivery charge for their life saving medication phoned my 73 year old mental health uncle and told him he will have to pay a delivery charge for his medication.Lloyd chemist do not charge the old infirm and people who are unable to pay but with Boots there are no exeptions so I was informed by both customer care and shop staff.Shame on you"
"Boots, your shameful!!! You claim you want to make your customers feel good!?! Visit the store in Bude Cornwall!!! One out of four tills open In the middle of the summer with a trainee that can’t do refunds or sell healthcare!!! And that’s after you’ve queued 15 mins in your lunch break for the pleasure!!! Manager walks past customers and completely ignores them, won’t answer the phone. In fact she doesn’t do anything except for ruin this place!!! I most certainly have moved my prescriptions to another pharmacy along with most people I know in Bude!!! Do us all a favour and get rid of the manager of shut the store down!!!!!"
"I congratulate Boots the Chemist for taking the very bold and environmentally friendly step to convert to paper bags. However.............., the 7p charge for what the call a reusable bag is very optimistic. I was wandering around the city centre when, quite unexpectedly, the bag broke in spectacular style. I then felt like I was transporting a McDonalds around in my broken paper bag, hugged to my chest! This is the primary gripe I had about my experience here. The service, otherwise, was great. Lovely ladies on the Benefit counter, very knowledgeable and attentive. It’s just the bag situation that has let them down! Come on boots! Either give the bag for free like primark, or offer a more sturdy alternative? I don’t mind the 7p charge, but I want my shopping to be safe please."
"Customer service is an absolute disgrace!! I accidentally sent the parcel to my work address through PayPal in error and noticed 2 mins afterward! I emailed boots immediately to advise the correct address and I was just told it can’t be amended and now the package is going to my office and I am on maternity leave! The agent was so unhelpful on the phone and I am shocked and disgusted with the lack of support and help I received! I have just had a baby and can’t get out of the house to purchase my items and I thought boots would be a lot more understanding to a new mother especially with their baby club!! But obviously not, I will be advising everyone to avoid boots and letting them know how I have been treated!!! Sent from my iPhone"
Boots is rated 3.08 based on 1,022 reviews