Boots Reviews

52% of reviewers recommend Boots
1 New Reviews Written
04AM
4AM

About Boots: Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Categories:
Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Make-Up
Perfumes

Tell us how Boots made you happy

Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"One use plastic!!! thought there was a Nationwide push to get rid of one use plastic? boots this week gave me my monthly pills, in foil, which is inside a box with the instructions, placed in a plastic bag (which has replaced the paper bag) come on Boots get rid of all the packaging and ditch the plastic bags. I have been taking the same pills for a number of years so do not require weekly instructions on use of them or a surplus box. when I questioned the Boots staff regarding the two plastic bags I was advised " they are fully recyclable" SO IS ALL THE PLASTIC BOBBING ABOUT IN THE WORLDS OCEANS!"
Are you Boots? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have been using Boots at manor surgery Redruth since it was incorporated into the surgery with no problems and wonderful, caring staff. However, since the introduction of new/temporary staff the standards of service have plummeted with the result i no longer feel i want my prescriptions supplied by Boots. Twice in 10 days, i have been made to wait in excess of 30 minutes for prescriptions i had ordered 8 days prior to collection because they had'nt been made up. I was told the prescription had not come through but quickly changed their mind when i presented the proof that the order had been prescribed and sat in the computer for several days unchecked. Its sad that this pharmacy has gone from 5*+ to 1*. I'm far from impressed."
"Once again my prescription is late I have no pills for today and iam going to have to go down and I feel like begging for my medication this service is terrible and I think I should move to another supplier"
"How disappointing is that the head office that creates policies they decide not to have a free walk in blood pressure cheking according to a customer manager the pharmacy review teams decided that that a not something the community would.need Is sad to hear today on the phone that their main objectives are mainly.money and.profit and not.to.be beneficial.for.the community"
"Tried 3 times to order Boots own brand multivitamins online. Each time told they were in stock but could not supply. Each time when asking why - told they could not tell me because of company secrecy requirements. Rubbish service. Ordered Lloyds own brand online and they arrived 3 days later. Excellent service."
"Bristol St Augustines Parade Address19-20 St. Augustines Pde BristolAvonBS1 4UR. Five weeks ago I had a very sick Pomeranian dog and I visited this local branch to purchase a small syringe so that I could hydrate my dog with water as he wouldn't drink after visiting the vets. When they learnt that I wanted the syringe for my dog - something that they would no doubt give a drug abuser, they said "no". I went elsewhere and obtained one."
"The cleaner was so rude making fun of the fact I don't have a dad saying "haha I fucked your dad in the past life and I never wanted to see you" I called customer services to complain and they said with no evidence they cannot do anything. I can't believe people like this are allowed to work in public"
"Ordered Stay-Dry Pants for Men inadvertently in Medium and called Boots on receipt of Order Confirmation within a few minutes to change the size to Large or cancel and re-order. I was told by Asaf, a Customer Manager, that Boots have no facility to change or cancel online orders. I explained that customers are sometimes human and do make mistakes. We can't do anything came the answer. This is just appalling."
"The Boots pharmacy in Giggerty Lane, Wombourne make the rules up as they go along. In fact they are all jobsworths except Nav the pharmacist. We will never go in there again. The woman who served me is the worst with the blonde hair. I'm a charge nurse and I think I may know a little bit more than some jumped up counter assistant!"
"When you buy some over the counter medication, you get home and unfortunately it’s the wrong one and you go to return it UNOPENED the staff at Boots, should tell the customer as they are purchasing the item that it is not refundable and it not be written in small letters on the back of a small receipt, a fine example of this is carried out at Wells, Somerset branch. 🤬"
"My experience with the assistant today was like I didn't even exist....she continued to talk to her colleague on the next counter at no point was I greeted nor did she say goodbye. When I handed her boots card, it was put in the card reader & then thrown back onto the counter!! Where has good customer service gone??"
"Potential legal issues with Boots 3 for 2 offer. The print on the offer says clearly 'cosmetics and skincare' but there is NOTHING in print that says you cannot mix cosmetics and skincare in one purchase. You find this out when you go to pay and their computor says 'no'. I selected No7 foundation and two of the No7 serums. Totalled £88 and I should have got the foundation (£18) for free...but nope. Sales girl told me you cannot have a combination of cosmetic and skincare products, has to be 3 of one or the other. I pointed out the print on the ticket on the shelf and asked her to show me where the terms and conditions state the no mix-and-match in print. She just told me 'oh it's the way it's worded that's all'. This is wrong, false advertising, very misleading and illegal. They are rogues."
"The only place I can write is here because Boots has not allowed a place to post for former employees. I am a former employee at a boots store and to be honest I will never work or recommend anyone to work there ever again. Managers are a disgrace, treating employees like rubbish and then are managers coming into store wondering where everyone has gone. Funfact, if you know staff are dropping like flies, the so called area/regional manager should do some more investigating as to why that is. I worked at boots for more then 5 years and worked my butt off and all I got when I left was a scratch card. The managers BULLY staff, using different techniques to take advantage of situations. I'm so glad I got out while I did."
"the conditioner i ordered had been opened/tampered with"
"I thought the prescription service was bad before but now repeats take 4 days and they never have anything in stock now have to order,and my doctor sent prescription monday and now its friday they still havnt got it.Terrible service"
"Abysmal service, currently awaiting delivery of items approved by Dr eight days ago. The promised call to alert me has yet to happen. Staff have a couldn't care less attitude, rarely answer phone and make false promises as a matter of course. Would give negative numerical rating if it were possible. Advise everyone to avoid like the plague."
"ordered online, everything ok for 30mins then had email cancelling my order with no explanation, phone customer service and they were no help either 'not allowed to tell you why it was cancelled', One of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had."
"If I could give Boots customer service zero stars I would. Beware - they will NOT notify you if a delivery goes missing between warehouse and store, although they will charge you for it! Neither can you instill any kind of urgency in them to put it right."
"I've ordered online several times with boots.com. every single time the order is late yet they don't bother to advise you. Customer service team are totally disinterested and expect you to do the legwork to get it resolved. Useless. Use Superdrug instead, they'll deliver for free on orders over £10 if you register for their loyalty card and they're loads cheaper."
"Lady working at the Specific Skincare counter at the huge Brighton’s Boots store near Churchill Square is a bit stingy and off when it comes to handling with me. Twice i’ve Been served by her, one time she lied about a box filled with multiple products that comes in a set, that she claim was ‘New’ and ‘I just put it on the shelf’ which I clearly saw that the price tag said: ‘Clearance’. Called her out and she said: ‘oh I meant the other one. Few days ago I walked in to get another product, she sold me that and she opened her drawer to give me a free sample, I saw the moisturiser sample that was in the drawer and I asked her if I could have that instead of the (x) but she told me: ‘we haven’t got any I’m afraid’ ... does she hate me or what?"
Boots is rated 3.11 based on 933 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access