Boots Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Do not consider working for boots , these days it does not care at all about its workers on the shop floor . All retail is under pressure during these very worry of times but Boots are going beyond what is acceptable with its work force . Almost everyone I work with is so disgusted at the treatment we are getting . I am currently now doing the job of three people following cut backs on staffing levels, my pay is frozen even though all of my overheads have increased , I struggle to survive even with the basics of life. You get no thanks for working so hard only criticism, it’s truly miserable . Management have their favourites usually those that supply gossip concerning their work colleagues , it feels like we have regressed to Victorian working conditions . I am genuinely a really hard worker and not generally a negative person but I can’t not speak out any longer , enough is enough
ALWAYS under staffed , in whichever branch i visit . Even purchasing non prescription items , usually requires a long wait for staff in the back working on prescriptions . Always bad experience , generally more expensive than indies too - useless
Boots will be the next high street retailer complaining "trading is tough and we can't compete with the likes of Amazon". Well instead of moaning they need to fix their online trading system and warehouse so that customers receive their orders on time and in good condition. It's not hard to do and it's a great way to retain customers rather than driving them away never to use you again. Product ordered, had to pay for delivery which arrived 5 days later despite the online system suggesting the parcel was out for delivery 3 days earlier. Good totally trashed. Who in the warehouse things that a plastic shipping bag is suitable packaging for a set of loose toiletries and cosmetics. Come on. Emailed customer services straight away, 4 days later no response. Facebook Messenger twice, nothing. Today on hold on phone for 20 mins, no answer. Boots no doubt pays their head of online a ridiculous salary for running a total shambles. The way to compete with Amazon is to copy way they do. Easy ordering, rapid cheap and reliable delivery and fantastic backup when things go wrong. Come on, get your act together Boots.
Shocking customer service. I asked to speak to someone in complaints after being messed around with my order - I was told there is no complaints team so i asked to speak to a manager at which point I was put on hold and no one came back to me. This is not how to treat your customers to ensure they are loyal to you. Please contact me ASAP
I always thought Boots was a brilliant shop until today. I had numerous coupons and one was particular for double points two uses. I spent money and yes got my double points. 5 minutes later I found some other make up I would buy. At the till I was looking to use the second double points on the same coupon. I was told that it ( the coupon) couldn’t be used on the same day. How absolutely ridiculous. I rang the customer care at Boots and was told it is terms and conditions. It does not state this on the coupon or on the till receipt. I have requested to be taken off the mailing list for coupons, I am able to buy my make up on line and other goods from Superdrug or even Tesco (which both have loyalty cards. I shall not by from Boots again as a matter of principle Boots you have lost a good customer. LOYALTY HA HA
Since the first day of the sales, boots has had many items up on their website as being on sales. I've check online and nothing is stock, called by phone and sent on a wild goose chase to different branches, after being told stores had the items in stock, to find on arrival, there were not. Eventually complained to the manager at Liverpool Street station branch, to tell me the warehouse does not even have the items. I am truly disappointed in Boots, as this is false advertisement and should not be allowed. Boots puts things on their website which they no they do not have in stock, know customers will go to the stores to purchase the items which are not in stock and instead buy something else. Shame on you Boots, you should be under investigation.
The online service is shocking 1st order placed for next day delivery... never turned up ....lost in transit Refund after 4 days as they couldn't raise another duplicate order for some unknown reason 2nd order placed ... never turned up ... lost in transit This time they were able to reorder and it eventually turned up 3 days later Lost in transit appears to be the usual excuse Prior to ordering, I checked the stock locator online and went to local store to purchase. Could not find the item, so asked a staff member who said they had none. Told her that I had just checked online before coming, to this she replied "don't bother with that, it's always wrong"
Avoid Boots pharmacy in Ferryhill if you are housebound and need to have your drugs delivered, most pharmacists offer this service nowadays. The members of staff who answer the telephone relay the WRONG information to the Pharmacist causing so many mistakes with your prescription order. They are rude and insist they have always correctly notified the Pharmacist of the drugs requested. You are always blamed for the errors if you are elderly. Stay away from them, they could kill you with their incompetence. There is a family pharmacy, also in Ferryhill, please go there, do NOT use Boots in Ferryhill, mistakes are made with your drug prescription. far too often. Do not die at their hands
Boots Bridlington. A lady called on Elaine on the makeup counter is just so wonderfully helpful and I do not go anywhere else now if I want advice on skin care and make up
Fair play to Boots and their commitment to excellent customer service.
Excellent phone customer service from Boots. If only all companies treated their customers like that...
No facility to use Gift Cards online how archaic is that? And to get a balance on your gift card you have to phone an 0345 number which is 12p a minute cost - person I spoke to told me they had to load the right system .. so I waited about 2 mins at least. What companies with an online presence these days don't have an online checking option? Absolute rubbish online facilities - will have to go to a store now to use the card - before they expire that Grrrrrrr.
It did not it made me angry and frustrated. I picked my products and found one staff member helpful, but at the till was a joke, there was around 5 people queueing and they were very slow 2 on the till. There was a young girl at the back of the queue who stopped a member of staff and asked if she could pay at another till she took her over to another till and served her. One of the assistants finished serving a customer she had spent a while with then went to another till to have a chat with the customer.er who she knew by then there was a lot more in the queue she did not even apologise for the wait I would like to speak to someone in regards to this.
Went to your Boots store at Silverlink, North Tyneside Branch to buy over the counter pain relief. The lady behind the counter questioned why I would want to buy the product. After explaining my reason became argumentative and clearly stated that she doubted my reason and was mot happy to sell them to me. It took the pharmacist who clearly saw what was happening to come over, listened to my reason for purchase (while she was still not wanting to sell them to me) to tell her to sell them to me as it was a genuine reason! This lady was not happy! even after walking away from the counter she then started to call me to the pharmacist and I heard EVERYTHING!!!!!!! Made to feel like a drug addict begging for drugs by this member of staff who should be forced into a customer relation course ASAP!!!!! Would NOT use this branch AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOOTS APP!! VERY DISAPPOINTING AND USELESS !! I made an order online for a next day collection in store which was supposed to arrive the next day (as I needed the item for a wedding )........ 3 days later, I am still waiting. Not a single email from the company to update or apologise for the delay! The most annoying part is Using the USELESS APP! I spent almost 3 hours trying to create an order where it’s a nightmare trying to update quantity in shopping cart or proceed to check out! The APP Constantly throws out my password and I had to close the app many times to START ALL OVER again. Very frustrating and a SHAME BOOTS!!! The worst APP/ online shopping system I've ever used. The worst part is, it’s been the same for years and the company is unbothered!!
I as a customer once witnessed how apparently the store manager ‘Peter’ from the Kingston upon Thames union street boots store was very rude to another customer even though the customer didn’t do anything wrong as I overheard the whole conversation. The store managers behaviour was very unprofessional and made even me uncomfortable and I bet the affected customer was feeling even more uncomfortable and dreaded to be put in such situation. ( I am not going into detail as to what he said to the customer, I am just leaving it at being rude towards a paying customer)
Failed to order my prescription again, then managed to order me the wrong item, leaving me without any medication for 4 days probably. Changed to an online pharmacy
Ordered some items online, waited 7 days when it should have been ready in 3 days and heard nothing, contacted them again asking where it was only to be told the package was at the shop ready to collect but they had failed to log it in so I wasn't informed it was ready. Went to collect, waited ages as it wasn't in their system eventually got it, got home only to find an item missing, contacted them and all they would do is refund the amount for the missing item within 14 days, no offer of compensation for their dreadful customer service and no offer of the item being sent to me, absolutely apalling !
I've booked an appointment for seasonal flu vaccination over a week in advance and they've cancelled a day before the appointment. Exactly the same has happened last year. I have arranged to leave work early and my partner is returning early from a trip for the appointment. Don't book your Flu jab appointment with Boots.
I was waiting to be served and one of your employees was the next to go - I know this because her and the cashier were discussing how she could get a further discount (on her meal deal) on top of her staff discount. We had already been waiting a short while as there was a customer who had bought quite a few items - your staff member was standing in front of me, huffing, irritatedly fidgeting and visibly looking around for someone else to go to the tills and serve her. When she got to the counter she had a good old chat and bought her items. After completing the transaction she then decided that she was using post office services! She asked for the small change that she had in a coin bag to be changed to a pound. The cashier did this, but then she wanted the pound in 10p coins - this then took a little while longer! I am patient in any queue - but find it pretty appalling that this scenario took place whilst I was waiting. If a standard customer had requested this I am pretty sure that they would have been greeted with a polite no. The boots store was at Drakehouse, Sheffield at around 15:15 today.
Boots is rated 3.06 based on 1,063 reviews