Boots Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
11AM
11AM

About Boots: Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Categories:
Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Make-Up
Perfumes

Tell us how Boots made you happy

Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Do not consider working for boots , these days it does not care at all about its workers on the shop floor . All retail is under pressure during these very worry of times but Boots are going beyond what is acceptable with its work force . Almost everyone I work with is so disgusted at the treatment we are getting . I am currently now doing the job of three people following cut backs on staffing levels, my pay is frozen even though all of my overheads have increased , I struggle to survive even with the basics of life. You get no thanks for working so hard only criticism, it’s truly miserable . Management have their favourites usually those that supply gossip concerning their work colleagues , it feels like we have regressed to Victorian working conditions . I am genuinely a really hard worker and not generally a negative person but I can’t not speak out any longer , enough is enough"
Are you Boots? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Boots will be the next high street retailer complaining "trading is tough and we can't compete with the likes of Amazon". Well instead of moaning they need to fix their online trading system and warehouse so that customers receive their orders on time and in good condition. It's not hard to do and it's a great way to retain customers rather than driving them away never to use you again. Product ordered, had to pay for delivery which arrived 5 days later despite the online system suggesting the parcel was out for delivery 3 days earlier. Good totally trashed. Who in the warehouse things that a plastic shipping bag is suitable packaging for a set of loose toiletries and cosmetics. Come on. Emailed customer services straight away, 4 days later no response. Facebook Messenger twice, nothing. Today on hold on phone for 20 mins, no answer. Boots no doubt pays their head of online a ridiculous salary for running a total shambles. The way to compete with Amazon is to copy way they do. Easy ordering, rapid cheap and reliable delivery and fantastic backup when things go wrong. Come on, get your act together Boots."
"Shocking customer service. I asked to speak to someone in complaints after being messed around with my order - I was told there is no complaints team so i asked to speak to a manager at which point I was put on hold and no one came back to me. This is not how to treat your customers to ensure they are loyal to you. Please contact me ASAP"
"I always thought Boots was a brilliant shop until today. I had numerous coupons and one was particular for double points two uses. I spent money and yes got my double points. 5 minutes later I found some other make up I would buy. At the till I was looking to use the second double points on the same coupon. I was told that it ( the coupon) couldn’t be used on the same day. How absolutely ridiculous. I rang the customer care at Boots and was told it is terms and conditions. It does not state this on the coupon or on the till receipt. I have requested to be taken off the mailing list for coupons, I am able to buy my make up on line and other goods from Superdrug or even Tesco (which both have loyalty cards. I shall not by from Boots again as a matter of principle Boots you have lost a good customer. LOYALTY HA HA"
"Since the first day of the sales, boots has had many items up on their website as being on sales. I've check online and nothing is stock, called by phone and sent on a wild goose chase to different branches, after being told stores had the items in stock, to find on arrival, there were not. Eventually complained to the manager at Liverpool Street station branch, to tell me the warehouse does not even have the items. I am truly disappointed in Boots, as this is false advertisement and should not be allowed. Boots puts things on their website which they no they do not have in stock, know customers will go to the stores to purchase the items which are not in stock and instead buy something else. Shame on you Boots, you should be under investigation."
"The online service is shocking 1st order placed for next day delivery... never turned up ....lost in transit Refund after 4 days as they couldn't raise another duplicate order for some unknown reason 2nd order placed ... never turned up ... lost in transit This time they were able to reorder and it eventually turned up 3 days later Lost in transit appears to be the usual excuse Prior to ordering, I checked the stock locator online and went to local store to purchase. Could not find the item, so asked a staff member who said they had none. Told her that I had just checked online before coming, to this she replied "don't bother with that, it's always wrong""
"Avoid Boots pharmacy in Ferryhill if you are housebound and need to have your drugs delivered, most pharmacists offer this service nowadays. The members of staff who answer the telephone relay the WRONG information to the Pharmacist causing so many mistakes with your prescription order. They are rude and insist they have always correctly notified the Pharmacist of the drugs requested. You are always blamed for the errors if you are elderly. Stay away from them, they could kill you with their incompetence. There is a family pharmacy, also in Ferryhill, please go there, do NOT use Boots in Ferryhill, mistakes are made with your drug prescription. far too often. Do not die at their hands"
"Boots Bridlington. A lady called on Elaine on the makeup counter is just so wonderfully helpful and I do not go anywhere else now if I want advice on skin care and make up"
"Fair play to Boots and their commitment to excellent customer service."
"Excellent phone customer service from Boots. If only all companies treated their customers like that..."
"Just been advised by local Boots store that from September they will be charging £5 per prescription delivery!!!!! Not a good move Boots !!!!!"
"just been to Boots Bridgwater, no wonder they are closing stores. Wanted to print photos from my phone, asked lady at desk who directed me to self service area, couldn`t get my phone to connect to the print device, asked lady for help she asked what phone it was, when I said Huawei she said oh we have problems with them, then walked off to serve at till. I continued to wait for further assistance but none was forthcoming.. poor service.. need to get trained staff who know what they are doing to assist customers like me who are not technology minded"
"I placed an order on boots.com to my new address. However their system has changed it to my old address ( which it doesn't have on the final page before payment just on the email confirming your order ) and they say there is nothing they can do. They cannot ammend or cancel the order ( I contacted them as soon as I saw on email their system had changed it ). They will not tell me who is delivering it so I can contact them. Really unhappy that in they will not even correct their own mistake - just keep saying it is in their terms and conditions."
"Worst for online experience and customer service, placed an order (287210003) for delivery on Valentines Day as part of a gift for my partner. Order showed as confirmed and dispatched on my account with tracking number, tested tracking number and this didn’t work “unable to verify” waited in all day no delivery, no gift. Called Boots.com today, no idea on what’s happened to my order but called Royal Mail who confirmed they never received the order! I asked for a refund and to complain and was promptly cut off once I got my refund (in 3-5 working days). Sheer incompetence, first and last time I order from Boots.com I will never bother with these amateurs again, it is a suprise to me how they’ve managed to continue to trade."
"To slow service at boots when checking out every time I go in there I have to wait ages to get served and in any boots as well dont know what training the staff are given but I havent got 20 minutes to stand in a queue"
"Boots pharmacy one life, middlesbrough is the worst chemist ever. The horrible manager i believe is called Nadia something. Well she is vile to customers and staff. She talks to them like they are a puece if rubbish. Very unlrofessional when she is shouting at her staff and embarrasing them infront of customers. I will never step foot in this shop again unless that horrible excuse of a manager gets the sack!!!!! Boots need to take note of the amount of staff that have left since she took over. I believe it is 10 in total now and some of them lovely ladies had worked there for over 10 years. I know many customers have already took their custom elsewhere as they will not tolerate the way they were treat by her."
"I needed a refund as I bought makeup that my daughter had bought too I took it back CLEARLY UNOPENED (even the assistant said so) but they wouldn’t change it I was directed to a notice that was tiny. Give me a break Boots you’re an optician. I was told “It’s on the receipt.” Well you’ve already bought it Where was the warning on the makeup stand? Everyone knows about earrings Is this health and safety or Boots ensuring profits"
"Ordered Dr Browns baby teats for my newborn baby who was having trouble With the number 1s teats on click and collect the next day paid £1.50 for them to deliver to store because they never have the size I have needed every time I have looked So I ordered online went to collect them today at the Barry store. I opened the bag to double check they had delivered the correct Teats to then realise they had delivered the Narrow Teats when I hadn’t ordered them I had ordered the Standard size to fit my bottles to then be told I then had to wait till tomorrow and collect them at the store tomorrow and that we are really sorry about this and that they have now separated them in the warehouse so they don’t get them mixed up again. I asked if there way any way of getting them today as I desperately needed them as my baby was stuggling to feed on the teats that had came with the bottles and I was told there was nothing they could do. I then phoned Boots customer services to then be told we are so sorry about this and we can refund your £1.50 delivery I then asked if they could deliver to my house the next day instead of me having to do another trip to the store for them to tell me they would have to cancel and process my order again. I still haven’t been refunded my £1.50 delivery money and I will now have another unsettled night with my baby. I never expected this from boots and I will not be buying from the store again. I thought they did execellent customer service. I would say they are a total let down."
"Be careful with this company Be careful with this company. They sell products that expire and are not responsible for the consequences. A very bad company"
Boots is rated 3.10 based on 967 reviews