Boots Q&A

52% of reviewers recommend Boots

About Boots: Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Categories:
Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Make-Up
Perfumes

How quickly does Boots resolve customer queries?

Greater than 42% of reviewers feedback is Boots resolves customer queries within an hour.
C
63.87%
Industry Average
" Yesterday I was seen by a very professional Italian optometrist at the Boots Newport isle of wight branch for an emergency appointment. He was very clear in diagnosing my problem and checked my blood pressure. And made me feel reassured. Over all I was very pleased with his service. "
- Anonymous
" Excellent service from Bex on baby section at Exeter High St. Branch. Every shop should have a Bex. So very pleasant and helpful. Please pass on my thanks to her. Kind Regards, Lorraine,(the nappy lady!) "
- Lorraine West.
" Excellent customer service from Becky on no 7 at Wakefield store, I went in with my son an he wanted a new aftershave , she was very polite an extremely helpful , we were very satisfied with the service we received from her "
- Carol

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access