Boots Q&A

52% of reviewers recommend Boots

About Boots: Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Categories:
Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Make-Up
Perfumes

How does Boots deliver?

Boots delivers items by Postal Service, Courier and Own Driver.
C-

Delivery - Average

58.18%
Industry Average
" I’m trying to decide if I should avail myself of the free home delivery as seen advertised on TV and remove this high earning business from Boots, my only reason for hesitation is that ultimately it can only end in even less shops for us all and we are all Boots shoppers in this house and never have a problem with the general retail staff. "
- Terry
" Don’t charge £5 for guaranteed “next day delivery” when it doesn’t arrive the next day. Lazy. The worst “customer care” team also. I will stick to Debenhams and other stores as they are much more efficient and aren’t charging over the odds for delivery that doesn’t deliver. NEVER ordering from Boots again. "
- Anonymous
" Worst for online experience and customer service, placed an order (287210003) for delivery on Valentines Day as part of a gift for my partner. "
- Carl Banks

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access