Boots Q&A

51% of reviewers recommend Boots

About Boots: Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Categories:
Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Make-Up
Perfumes

Click Here

How do I contact Boots?

You can contact Boots by Email, Telephone and Live Chat.
C
60.76%
Industry Average
" Usually great service, but have lost a point as they are charging for medical deliveries now. "
- Margaret Valentine
" I have been satisfied with the prescription delivery service & shocked at now being told from September 2019 a charge of £5 per delivery or pay up front £55 for the year! I've worked paid my taxes & retired now & don't understand how they can make that charge for prescriptions that are now free for me. "
- Anonymous
" The service I got from Yvonne F on Saturday 31/08/2019 was exceptional. Despite the store being busy with 2 promotions running she still made me feel like a valued customer. I’m not very confident with make up and she helped enormously even finding me the right brushed to use I will definitely be back to make more purchases and get her advice "
- Anonymous