Boots Reviews

Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of Boots.

Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

How do I contact Boots?
(1 month ago)
You can contact Boots by Email, Telephone and Live Chat.
(1 month ago)
C-
59.40%
Industry Average
My local Boots in Hingham, Norfolk insisted that I carried home a large box which contained prescribed energy drinks. I asked if I could just take a few and come back for the rest either later that day or the following day with my car and the supervisor refused! The box was extremely heavy and I had to carry it home. NOT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER CONSIDERATION!!
- Anonymous
Trying to charge for paper bags to put your shopping in?? Aren’t they aware this tax only applies to plastic bags, thief’s!! Will be advising trading standards as they are stealing from the general public!!! Also the customer service is rubbish, they would rather stand there talking to themselves rather than acknowledging customers and when you finally get their attention they have the face of a smacked arse (and not in a good way may I add) just awful
- Ray
Trying to charge for paper bags to put your shopping in? Aren’t they aware this tax ONLY applies to plastic bags! Think I’ll report this to trading standards! Then customer service is terrible they would rather talk to themselves than to serve customers, when you do try to engage with them they look like they have a face like a slapped arse (not in a good way) either!!
- Ray