Boots Q&A

51% of reviewers recommend Boots

About Boots: Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Categories:
Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Make-Up
Perfumes

How do I contact Boots?

You can contact Boots by Email, Telephone and Live Chat.
C
63.87%
Industry Average
" Hi, I would just like to write a review for Jackie, in edge lane store, she was very helpful, she listened to my concerns and helped me out, very good customer service, and would come back again, twice she has helped me out, very nice women, thanks Jackie. "
- Francis
" Excellent make over and service by Jane Bradley Smith at the Merry Hill Store. I've been served twice now by Jane and will continue to do so. "
- Carol Arnold
" Hubby & I took a trip to London last weekend and when there realised we had both forgotten to take our medication with us. I phoned back to our local Boots Store in Evesham and spoke with Ibrar at the Pharmacy who organised through our Surgery to get a 2 day supply forwarded via Electronic Mail to the local Boots at Wanstead in London where Samia dispensed the medication for us. This was all done in a matter of hours and our heartfelt thanks and appreciation go out to Ibrar at Evesham Boots and Samia at Wanstead Boots. What service!! "
- Philly Kavanagh

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access