Boots Reviews

Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of Boots.

Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Got a Question?

Hi Plz tell me what to do with my complaint reached to gillette company whose fusion blade I bought at boots st Anne's harrow on14/8/2019. I went to above store to return that product which I think its faulty. I need to return it to where? Validation code.6686 87585 59227 94659 87714 6960
Asked by Noordin kabani (3 months ago)
I love no 7 triple action lift and laminate day cream apart from the wonderful moistening it does it give a beautiful luminosity to the face. My question is having just purchased the new hydra luminous day cream want to know which has the most luminosity in it please.
Asked by christine gates (3 months ago)
does micro-dermabrasion exfoliator have biodegradeable particles? Something has prevented my swivel pug hole cover from opening. I've only used it once.
Asked by iris (4 months ago)
Having purchased Boots No. 7 dark spot serum and used as directed for some 6 weeks, I have not seen any improvement. I am most disappointed in this product and at £38 I do not consider it a cheap option. I would appreciate your comments.
Asked by Maureen Smith (4 months ago)
Why some of the staffs have lack of information about the exchange policy and why the manager of aldershot also have no solution for a pregnant customer who was given a wrong information about the exchange policy?
Asked by Shobha (9 months ago)
why are Boots.com failing to deliver online items / no apology / no emails to let customers know what is going on people can't just walk into a store and not pay - why are they allowed to take peoples money and not deliver the items
Asked by kath (11 months ago)
I recently collected my repeat prescription from Boots in Canterbury. Instead of the usual paper bag, my prescription was in a plastic bag. The paper bag was recyclable. I am not aware that the plastic bag is recyclable, so will probably end up in a landfill site. Why the change?
Asked by Steve Dickinson (11 months ago)
For some years I've used Boots Natural Collection Eyeshadow and nail polish. The eyeshadow was the Duo which said on the base 'fragrance free'. I now find it's unavailable in the stores but they ordered me the single Seashell colour but couldn't order the Duo. They don't know why, or even if it's been discontinued. When I received the single one it no longer says it's fragrance free. Now I've the problem of finding fragrance-free ones which are preferably cruelty-free. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
Asked by Sandra Heaton (1 year ago)
why are your staff so bad and uneducated?
Asked by ella (1 year ago)
Why is Customer Service so poor in Boots In Store Pharmacies? I appreciate that staff are under pressure, but I am a Registered Nurse, working under extreme pressure, yet I still manage to greet my patients, smile at them, make them feel like they are the only one. I thought Boots in The Brunel Centre, Swindon was bad, I lived there for 15yrs, relocated to Cheltenham, had such high hopes, but was I disappointed. I am still fuming after what happened this morning in Boots on Cheltenham High Street. Worse still, I have to go back there tomorrow!
Asked by Dee (1 year ago)
I'd like to review a no7 product, how do I do this?
Asked by Jacqui Gissane (1 year ago)
type into google "boots review"
Answered by ella (1 year ago)
was wondering where to write excellent service I received - do you have website page for this (survey)?
Asked by catriona (1 year ago)
Why are Boots unable to explain their validation policy? It would be a serious attempt at decent customer service
Asked by Mr A Banner (1 year ago)
Why is the web site so difficult ?
Asked by Mrs Joan Sanders (2 years ago)
Do Boots take on older people, looking at photos of stores I can only see younger staff.
Asked by Elaine Page (2 years ago)