Boots Q&A

11 Questions   /   1 Answers
52% of reviewers recommend Boots

About Boots: Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Categories:
Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Make-Up
Perfumes

Got a Question?

Why some of the staffs have lack of information about the exchange policy and why the manager of aldershot also have no solution for a pregnant customer who was given a wrong information about the exchange policy?

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
why are Boots.com failing to deliver online items / no apology / no emails to let customers know what is going on people can't just walk into a store and not pay - why are they allowed to take peoples money and not deliver the items

Click here to view your answer
I recently collected my repeat prescription from Boots in Canterbury. Instead of the usual paper bag, my prescription was in a plastic bag. The paper bag was recyclable. I am not aware that the plastic bag is recyclable, so will probably end up in a landfill site. Why the change?

Click here to view your answer
For some years I've used Boots Natural Collection Eyeshadow and nail polish. The eyeshadow was the Duo which said on the base 'fragrance free'. I now find it's unavailable in the stores but they ordered me the single Seashell colour but couldn't order the Duo. They don't know why, or even if it's been discontinued. When I received the single one it no longer says it's fragrance free. Now I've the problem of finding fragrance-free ones which are preferably cruelty-free. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to view your answer
why are your staff so bad and uneducated?

Click here to view your answer
Why is Customer Service so poor in Boots In Store Pharmacies? I appreciate that staff are under pressure, but I am a Registered Nurse, working under extreme pressure, yet I still manage to greet my patients, smile at them, make them feel like they are the only one. I thought Boots in The Brunel Centre, Swindon was bad, I lived there for 15yrs, relocated to Cheltenham, had such high hopes, but was I disappointed. I am still fuming after what happened this morning in Boots on Cheltenham High Street. Worse still, I have to go back there tomorrow!

Click here to view your answer
I'd like to review a no7 product, how do I do this?

Click here to view your answer
type into google "boots review"
was wondering where to write excellent service I received - do you have website page for this (survey)?

Click here to view your answer
Why are Boots unable to explain their validation policy? It would be a serious attempt at decent customer service

Click here to view your answer
Why is the web site so difficult ?

Click here to view your answer
Do Boots take on older people, looking at photos of stores I can only see younger staff.