Boots Reviews

C-

Customer Service - Average

59.05%
Industry Average
I am sorry to say that your staff at Kingsland Dalston pharmacy section needs serious training to improve their services...staff behaviour should be polite and approachable .... anyhow, I will not go to the store anymore. Good bye.
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
Online order would not accept payment. Tried phoning but no reply after very long waits. Very poor service- constant referring to website which cannot answer my problem.
posted 2 weeks ago - Martin
Disappointingly poor customer service all round.
posted 3 weeks ago - Julia
I told her that I didn't open them and the products stay what they were but if the store can't do this I will call the customer service to process through online.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
the worst customer service I have ever received in my life I have ordered £70 worth of items they said royal mail has delivered it to my neighbors and my neighbors said they didn't have it and Boots customer service wouldnt do anything about it I wouldn't recommend ordering from them online ever. the worst online experience
posted 1 month ago - najwa
Service was so good when they put a charge of £55 for the year for delivery I went along with it especially as I'm disabled and couldn't make alternative arrangements.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
I then picked up my phone and called up the Boots Customer service, and it was confirmed that there are no option to either cancel/stop the order, not even amend the delivery address - basically there is nothing they could do! Realising this, I then spoke to my Credit Card Customer Service, I was given an authorisation code, and was explained that the retailer should be able to revert the payment/transaction with it.
posted 1 month ago - May
Appalling customer service from the pharmacy team at Guildford Road, Woking branch this afternoon.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
My local Boots in Hingham, Norfolk insisted that I carried home a large box which contained prescribed energy drinks. I asked if I could just take a few and come back for the rest either later that day or the following day with my car and the supervisor refused! The box was extremely heavy and I had to carry it home. NOT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER CONSIDERATION!!
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Trying to charge for paper bags to put your shopping in?? Aren’t they aware this tax only applies to plastic bags, thief’s!! Will be advising trading standards as they are stealing from the general public!!! Also the customer service is rubbish, they would rather stand there talking to themselves rather than acknowledging customers and when you finally get their attention they have the face of a smacked arse (and not in a good way may I add) just awful
posted 2 months ago - Ray