Boots Customer Service Reviews

Boots have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-

B-

Customer Service - Average

67.87%
Industry Average
" Visited our Boots Opticians here in Weymouth,exellent service Jack was very thorough and explained everything. Marcelle was very attentive and put you at your ease by being very friendly, and did her job very well.The rest of the staff were also very helpful. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Margaret Robertson
" I visited it cosmetics counter at Boots Bluewater today. the assistant kate McNamara was absolutely amazing so attentive and thorough describing everything about the products 5 star service and amazing products . "
posted 3 weeks ago - lucy upton
" Always provide a great service and the ladies on the Estee lauder counter were very helpful in matching me for a new foundation getting the right colour for me. It is always handy as well that I can get most of skincare, makeup and pretty much everything else from one shop. While receiving points which are always handy for the Christmas shop. "
posted 1 month ago - Rebecca Shaw
" We were in London for the weekend when my wife had a call from her gp advising her she needed some medication. The branch in Covent Garden contacted our local pharmacist to get access to the online prescription. They made great efforts to supply the medicines, and also allowed my wife to use their phone as the mobile signal was non existent. Great service. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" The Optician guy who helped today in Boots Close to arndale Manchester is very helpful. Very happy with his customer service. It's very rare to have excellent customer service these days. Happy Customer "
posted 2 months ago - Liony Beesley
" I booked an appointment with Sophie at No7 in Guildford. She was lovely and friendly, very knowledgeable about the product and was not pushy at all. She let me try the mascaras so I was sure of my purchase and I bought the red one and two foundations in their great 3 for 2 deal. I have moved from Taunton where I also always had excellent service from the No7 ladies there and I have to say I really rate the company for customer service and their quality of products "
posted 2 months ago - Lauren
" Following problems with online shopping, on the 7th September, Gaby in the Beauty Department helped me to sort out my issues! Then on 14th September I returned to store to complete my purchases!! Gaby and then Tracey, were highly experienced, knowledgeable re: products, extremely professional, patient and service with a smile! All of which turned, my previous unpleasant on-line shopping situation, into a very pleasant experience in-store! I feel that Gaby and Tracey deserve recognition for their outstanding Customer Service! The manageress was also very friendly and helpful, not sure of her name, slim, blonde and attractive!! These lovely ladies are an absolute credit to Boots!! "
posted 2 months ago - Mrs Margaret M
" I visited my local Boots store in Dover on Friday 7th September 2018! I was greeted with a smile from, Gaby, wearing her black Boots uniform! I feel that Gaby deserves recognition from Boots for her amazing Customer Service! Gaby is a credit to Boots and I always seek her help, as do my friends. "
posted 3 months ago - Margaret M
" Superbly, efficient service and the in store assistant was also very helpful and professional. "
posted 3 months ago - Natalie