Boots Customer Service Reviews

Boots have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-

B-

Customer Service - Average

67.62%
Industry Average
" I booked an appointment with Sophie at No7 in Guildford. She was lovely and friendly, very knowledgeable about the product and was not pushy at all. She let me try the mascaras so I was sure of my purchase and I bought the red one and two foundations in their great 3 for 2 deal. I have moved from Taunton where I also always had excellent service from the No7 ladies there and I have to say I really rate the company for customer service and their quality of products "
posted 2 weeks ago - Lauren
" Following problems with online shopping, on the 7th September, Gaby in the Beauty Department helped me to sort out my issues! Then on 14th September I returned to store to complete my purchases!! Gaby and then Tracey, were highly experienced, knowledgeable re: products, extremely professional, patient and service with a smile! All of which turned, my previous unpleasant on-line shopping situation, into a very pleasant experience in-store! I feel that Gaby and Tracey deserve recognition for their outstanding Customer Service! The manageress was also very friendly and helpful, not sure of her name, slim, blonde and attractive!! These lovely ladies are an absolute credit to Boots!! "
posted 1 month ago - Mrs Margaret M
" I visited my local Boots store in Dover on Friday 7th September 2018! I was greeted with a smile from, Gaby, wearing her black Boots uniform! I feel that Gaby deserves recognition from Boots for her amazing Customer Service! Gaby is a credit to Boots and I always seek her help, as do my friends. "
posted 1 month ago - Margaret M
" Superbly, efficient service and the in store assistant was also very helpful and professional. "
posted 1 month ago - Natalie
" Service from assistant Steve excellent and prompt "
posted 1 month ago - Christine B
" Ordered Boots soltan sun lotion online for collection at Boots branch at Leeds Bradford airport which is after security - ie airside. So no problems of size when travelling with hand luggage only. Long queue to collect as tiny store but order waiting; no problem collecting on expected date. Should be more stock of own make goods in store would avoid need to pre-order but excellent service nonetheless. "
posted 1 month ago - LRC
" the makeup was amazing, and the service I got from Andrea, was absolutely superb, thank you. "
posted 2 months ago - Sandra
" Came to Boots Lancaster and Luka on the Elizabeth Arden counter was professional, helpful and gave excellent customer service. "
posted 2 months ago - Michelle
" I took my 81 year old Mum to Boots today for her hearing aids to be replaced. The Service was amazing, My Mum has Alzheimer and is very forgetful but Nick was brilliant with my Mum and very patient. Definitely recommend a visit "
posted 3 months ago - Suzanne
" So satisfied with my service today from Pipa and very happy with my purchases. "
posted 3 months ago - Trisha