Boots Customer Service Reviews

Boots have a Customer Service Grade of C.

C

C

Customer Service - Average

63.14%
Industry Average
" Excellent customer service from Becky on no 7 at Wakefield store, I went in with my son an he wanted a new aftershave , she was very polite an extremely helpful , we were very satisfied with the service we received from her "
posted 1 week ago - Carol
" Many thanks to Judy at the Boots store Parkgate Retail World, Rotherham for her time and patience in getting me the best value purchase. Excellent customer service. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Boots Pewsey needs to get its service sorted. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Local
" came in to talk to somebody about getting a new skin cleanser as I have sensitive skin and have to be careful with what I use. Tracy B served me and she was generously helpful and even spoke through with me a skin care routine I should do and gave me samples of each product she spoken through with me so I could tester them before hand. Amazing service!! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Boots is a Great Company that Helps & Contribute to Great Britain Community's & thrive on maintenance of Peoples Health? Being a Boots Advantage Card Owner will only Give the Customer long-livity. & will Positively reduce Illness in the Customer's, their Families & Communitys. Boots. Com could Disigne & provide many other Services Help our Wonderful & Healthy Community's ❤️ "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Popped into your Merryhill store yesterday for a pore minimiser and left with a concealer and foundation too! I was served by a young lady named Rochelle who l felt listened to me and took the time to go through and test a number of minimisers on my skin (l suffer large open pores). She also found me a perfect match concealer/foundation combination in the process. I'm really pleased with my purchases and her customer service was brill!! She will be my 'go to girl' for all things makeup, thanks Rochelle! "
posted 1 month ago - Madge Sinclair
" Great service fromaudrey young st enoch centre glasgow "
posted 1 month ago - Sylvia snow
" I was impressed with her customer service in particular because instead of just buying a mascara she advised me on an offer which included an eye pencil and eye makeup remover for the same price, so I got 3 items instead of 1. "
posted 2 months ago - Valrose
" I visited the lakeside Boots store to have a look at the loreal counter at the new foundation, I was greeted by a lady called jade schaurien who helped me chose my shade and also advised me they had to 3 for two offer so, of course I'm easily persuaded when I go.es to make and she advised me on what powder would work for me and told me how great the new waterproof mascara is. I couldn't be happier with her customer service she is an asset to there Boots store and I will definitely be visiting again and hope to be served by her "
posted 2 months ago - Ellie mason
" Great service from the assistant at nyx counter today "
posted 3 months ago - Jacqueline Dixon