Boots Customer Service Reviews

Boots have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-

B-

Customer Service - Average

68.95%
Industry Average
" Came to Boots Lancaster and Luka on the Elizabeth Arden counter was professional, helpful and gave excellent customer service. "
posted 1 week ago - Michelle
" I took my 81 year old Mum to Boots today for her hearing aids to be replaced. The Service was amazing, My Mum has Alzheimer and is very forgetful but Nick was brilliant with my Mum and very patient. Definitely recommend a visit "
posted 1 month ago - Suzanne
" So satisfied with my service today from Pipa and very happy with my purchases. "
posted 1 month ago - Trisha
" I was very pleased with the service I received from simran, who worked with no7 products. She had great knowledge of the products that i had purchased. She was very friendly and easy to talk to, me and my mum both felt comfortable with her service she made my shopping experience very special. "
posted 1 month ago - Rajnie Kaur
" Very good customer service "
posted 1 month ago - ian walkden
" I was served by Cortenay today, in your store at terminal 3. The service she provided was excellent, and she really did go the extra mile to make sure I was happy with everything.Compared to the average shop assistant, she was completely outstanding and made me feel special, and also informed me about an appropriate special offer. "
posted 1 month ago - Elizabeth
" I had great service from Ami who was very busy but went out her way to serve me, and she was very polite and proffestional .thankyou @ dale end BIrmingham "
posted 2 months ago - Anthony
" I went to the bluewater Boots today and after looking around lots of different places for my wedding make up. I finally found a lovely lady to help me complete my journey. She was so helpful, yana on the Dior counter did my make up trial perfectly. Thankyou so much for your good customer service. Will be returning when my make up runs out. "
posted 2 months ago - Callie west
" I placed an order for collection at my local shop late afternoon a few days ago. I received confirmation that my order was ready to pick up the very next morning. Excellent service, which saved me a trip to the city. "
posted 2 months ago - From Newcastle
" I called in the Boots store in Royal Ave, Belfast and was served by a lovely lady called Anne. I was only purchasing a few small items but Anne advised me of a 3 for 2 offer and to avail of it. She was most helpful, polite and pleasant and would certainly encourage me to return to that particular store. The bar code of my purchase is 526 5935 0633 155. I think this lady should be commended for excellent customer service. "
posted 3 months ago - GERARD CLELAND