Boots Reviews

C

Customer Service - Average

60.30%
Industry Average
Its not often you come out of a shop feeling satisfied with the service you have received even when your needs haven't been met.
posted 2 weeks ago - Happy customer
posted 3 weeks ago - SHERAZ ZAFAR
First class service received today at Boots (Brentwood) ,I was served by Nadeem (Security Guard) His skills much older than his age so polite and helpful if he didn’t know he would ask someone who does, he is a great credit to Boots and his superiors,well done 5 stars ( Sheraz )
posted 3 weeks ago - Sheraz
very efficient service will use again
posted 3 weeks ago - Sally Stowers
Fast reliable service. Easy to search and select products.
posted 1 month ago - Adele Preston
What fantastic service provided by Sarah on the Liz Earle counter at Boots in the Trafford centre.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
I loved my trip to Boots and highly recommend this service if you struggle to find your perfect makeup match.
posted 1 month ago - Jamie Taylor
My husband and I went to the opticians in Eastbourne and received first class service from the time we went in till we both come out from all the staff and the lady that help us choose our glasses was Caroline was excellent thank you.
posted 1 month ago - Mrs j machin
I'm a customer service manager and know good service when I get it.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous