Boots Customer Service Reviews

Boots have a Customer Service Grade of C.

C

C

Customer Service - Average

64.49%
Industry Average
" I have been satisfied with the prescription delivery service & shocked at now being told from September 2019 a charge of £5 per delivery or pay up front £55 for the year! I've worked paid my taxes & retired now & don't understand how they can make that charge for prescriptions that are now free for me. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" The service I got from Yvonne F on Saturday 31/08/2019 was exceptional. Despite the store being busy with 2 promotions running she still made me feel like a valued customer. I’m not very confident with make up and she helped enormously even finding me the right brushed to use I will definitely be back to make more purchases and get her advice "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" It's not very often i have come across someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about the products and also have great customer service skills. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Emily
" I had excellent service from Chloe in the Motherwell shop on Friday the 2nd of August. I was looking for new perfume. She spent a lot of time with me and I was delighted with what I chose in the end. I would definitely go back to Boots in Motherwell when buying perfume again "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I had an item missing from my order- and had the dread of having to call up and sort it out. I could have not had a more pleasent and plain-sailing phone call to sort out the order. No longer than 5 minutes I was on the phone and i received the missing item the next day. Excellent service. "
posted 1 month ago - Millie C
" The service I had from Sharon in prescription delivery was very good she was helpful beyond what I think was expected of her, which arrived at a satisfactory conclusion .many thanks Sharon "
posted 1 month ago - Norma Molloy
" Great service and good products "
posted 1 month ago - Sanjay
" Visited Boots Clayton Square Liverpool today. Danielle at the Benefit counter was wonderful. I was booked in for a Brow Tint/Wax and Lip Wax. Danielle was cheerful and welcoming. She made me feel like a valued customer and she was so professional. Excellent customer service, thank you Danielle "
posted 1 month ago - Helen Price
" Hi I visited Lancaster Boots today & used the computer to have some photos for a personalised gift , I was unsure about what I was doing when Gemma came & assisted me she was really helpful & patient & felt it was genuine . I can’t recommend her enough & Gemma did it all with a smile great customer service, when I return I look for her assistance again Great customer service Many thanks Gemma "
posted 1 month ago - Tracey Payne
" On Wednesday 31/07/19 I shopped at Boots Thornliebank and was assisted by Tracey. The customer service and advice I recieved from Tracey was top class. She is patient knowledgeable and informed me so special offers instore on the No7 cosmetics range. Top marks to Tracey many thanks "
posted 1 month ago - Helen Congalton