Boots Reviews

C-
Happiness Grade

Boots have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

A-

Price - Excellent

80.00%
Industry Average
Very happy with the price reductions on the purchases I made and happy with the pleasant and helpful assistant.However not so happy with the lack of large paper bags for my purchases Had to buy several small bags 7p each .Unbelievable that especially at this busy time of the year when people will be buying more than usual purchases there would be a lack of the large size of bags for these. Seems like bad management.
- Anonymous
Happy with the price reduction on purchases.
- Wendy
Spent £200 a bit pricey but it was worth it Brilliant afternoon.
- Bev Hil
C

Delivery - Average

60.98%
Industry Average
Don't rely on their next day delivery. It's been 2 days now and still nothing yet. Mind you even vouchers those can't be used online. I have some feeling they will be the next company to go under if they don't get their act together.
- Martin
I have been satisfied with the prescription delivery service & shocked at now being told from September 2019 a charge of £5 per delivery or pay up front £55 for the year! I've worked paid my taxes & retired now & don't understand how they can make that charge for prescriptions that are now free for me.
- Anonymous
The service I had from Sharon in prescription delivery was very good she was helpful beyond what I think was expected of her, which arrived at a satisfactory conclusion .many thanks Sharon
- Norma Molloy
F

Refunds - Difficult

19.18%
Industry Average
Tried to add £3.16 advantage card points from receipt today but was told this can’t be done as receipt hasn’t been VERIFIED at time of purchase......sales assistant failed to do this....or mention that I couldn’t do this...whose fault is it then...won’t be rushing back to Boots for next purchase in a hurry. Only purchased said item 1 week ago...maybe take it back for a refund and shop elsewhere.
- Anonymous
Online order, delivered to store. They sent the wrong items. Okay, people make mistakes, but the process to put this right was appalling. A ten email thread, just to get to the point where I am told that I have been refunded and will get my money back within 3 to 5 days - or 14 if you believe yet another email that arrived at the same time. Oh and they’re deducting my Advantage Card points - petty, much?
- Anonymous
At this point I cancelled the order and asked for a refund.
C
60.44%
Industry Average
Just wanted to commend Jade, It Cosmetics, at New Mersey Retail Park, Liverpool. She is a delightful, friendly, professional member of staff who always goes the extra mile. She has given me great advice on a number of occasions and always remembers me. She provides a truly kind and personalised service. Thank you.
- Amanda Brown
Tanya is a breath of fresh air who deserves to be recognised for her great customer service.
- Anonymous
Their Advantage Card customer service via email is fantastic. Empathetic, able and fast responses. A credit to the company.