Boots Insights

Boots have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

C-

B

Price - Excellent

75.31%
Industry Average
" Excellent advice and well priced products "
- Keith Saunders
" I was impressed with her customer service in particular because instead of just buying a mascara she advised me on an offer which included an eye pencil and eye makeup remover for the same price, so I got 3 items instead of 1. "
- Valrose
" Fast delivery and good prices "
- Karen
Write your review on Boots
C-

Delivery - Average

58.18%
Industry Average
" Abysmal service, currently awaiting delivery of items approved by Dr eight days ago. The promised call to alert me has yet to happen. Staff have a couldn't care less attitude, rarely answer phone and make false promises as a matter of course. Would give negative numerical rating if it were possible. Advise everyone to avoid like the plague. "
- Anonymous
" If I could give Boots customer service zero stars I would. Beware - they will NOT notify you if a delivery goes missing between warehouse and store, although they will charge you for it! Neither can you instill any kind of urgency in them to put it right. "
- Anonymous
" I made an order that I needed ASAP for a serious matter and paid for next day delivery to the store to pick up and yet it was still not there 3 days after "
F

Refunds - Difficult

26.14%
Industry Average
" com for a full refund using the provided Returns Note and your invoice. "
- Frederick & Helen Crane
" Accepted my order then nearly a week later refunded me and stated they couldn’t fulfill it. Don’t have items on your website if they aren’t in stock. "
- Alison
" I made a click and collect order which I forgot to collect and they did not refund me almost 2 months later. "
C

Customer Service - Average

63.45%
Industry Average
" Hi, I would just like to write a review for Jackie, in edge lane store, she was very helpful, she listened to my concerns and helped me out, very good customer service, and would come back again, twice she has helped me out, very nice women, thanks Jackie. "
- Francis
" Excellent make over and service by Jane Bradley Smith at the Merry Hill Store. I've been served twice now by Jane and will continue to do so. "
- Carol Arnold
" Hubby & I took a trip to London last weekend and when there realised we had both forgotten to take our medication with us. I phoned back to our local Boots Store in Evesham and spoke with Ibrar at the Pharmacy who organised through our Surgery to get a 2 day supply forwarded via Electronic Mail to the local Boots at Wanstead in London where Samia dispensed the medication for us. This was all done in a matter of hours and our heartfelt thanks and appreciation go out to Ibrar at Evesham Boots and Samia at Wanstead Boots. What service!! "
- Philly Kavanagh