Boots Insights

Boots have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

C-

A-

Price - Excellent

81.58%
Industry Average
" Spent £200 a bit pricey but it was worth it Brilliant afternoon. "
- Bev Hil
" Excellent advice and well priced products "
- Keith Saunders
" I was impressed with her customer service in particular because instead of just buying a mascara she advised me on an offer which included an eye pencil and eye makeup remover for the same price, so I got 3 items instead of 1. "
- Valrose
Write your review on Boots
C-

Delivery - Average

58.14%
Industry Average
" Purchased 2 car seats for next day delivery as my wife was in a car accident 5 days later still no sign of seats BLAIMING ROYAIL MAIL "
- Sharaz
" Don't rely on their next day delivery. It's been 2 days now and still nothing yet. Mind you even vouchers those can't be used online. I have some feeling they will be the next company to go under if they don't get their act together. "
- Martin
" Nothing turned up and was told then that Boots have 48 hours grace period from the delivery date not the order date to fulfil the order. "
- Mrs Russell
F

Refunds - Difficult

23.53%
Industry Average
" I received an online order today, and I wanted a refund, so I took it to my local store. "
- Anonymous
" Boots, your shameful!!! You claim you want to make your customers feel good!?! Visit the store in Bude Cornwall!!! One out of four tills open In the middle of the summer with a trainee that can’t do refunds or sell healthcare!!! And that’s after you’ve queued 15 mins in your lunch break for the pleasure!!! Manager walks past customers and completely ignores them, won’t answer the phone. "
- Anonymous
" Shoddy service from Boots, customer service and Facebook messenger from them are rude sarcastic when you complain they company don't give a dame about the poor service. I've had two occasions recently one where an online order was placed and items were missing eventhough was still charged for it. When I asked for them to be posted out they wouldn't. Second occasion on line order of mattress was sent and paid for, order went missing and when they were contacted they were reluctant to refund and said they would resend, when I asked for a day I would be home they refused this and gave a different day and wouldn't do anything to rectify there mistake eventhough they left me on the first delivery waiting all day taking time off work for them not to turn up! Boots attitude to there customers are shocking and I'm not shopping there anymore, for a company that don't even pay taxes in this country by stashing there cash out side of the UK I think you have a nerve to then give this kind of service and expect people to return, hopefully people will vote with there feet and put this company out of business because they deserve no loyalty as they give none in return for your custom!! "
C

Customer Service - Average

61.18%
Industry Average
" Fast reliable service. Easy to search and select products. "
- Adele Preston
" What fantastic service provided by Sarah on the Liz Earle counter at Boots in the Trafford centre. "
- Anonymous
" I loved my trip to Boots and highly recommend this service if you struggle to find your perfect makeup match. "
- Jamie Taylor