Boots Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Excellent customer service from Becky on no 7 at Wakefield store, I went in with my son an he wanted a new aftershave , she was very polite an extremely helpful , we were very satisfied with the service we received from her
I had my makeup done in Boots in the Harbour shopping center in Mullingar on 11th May 2019 and the Make up artist Stephanie did an fantastic job doing the make up. She was very happy at her job and put me under no pressure when choosing my products.... she just answered any questions I had fully. Well done Stephanie I will be back again.
Staff in boots Leeds trinity were just fabulous with me today.... When I wasn't sure about which face creams to use they took their time to help me! I honestly felt so looked after by Alison and Mathew ... Can't wait to go back!
I went into the Crewe retail park store in Cheshire, I needed some advice on the Clinique counter, Gillian and Zoe were amazing, completely put me at my ease.Gillian was so professional, efficient and kind, I came away with products feeling very happy and confident with my purchases.
Many thanks to Judy at the Boots store Parkgate Retail World, Rotherham for her time and patience in getting me the best value purchase. Excellent customer service.
I like the pharmacy corner
I have just left clayton sq boots. Had a makeover from no7 most lovely young lady name Lauran so pleased and i have even been amazed way out of ny my comfort zone completely diff makeup so happy with result and my new purchases thankyou No7
Excellent advice and well priced products
came in to talk to somebody about getting a new skin cleanser as I have sensitive skin and have to be careful with what I use. Tracy B served me and she was generously helpful and even spoke through with me a skin care routine I should do and gave me samples of each product she spoken through with me so I could tester them before hand. Amazing service!!
Boots is a Great Company that Helps & Contribute to Great Britain Community's & thrive on maintenance of Peoples Health? Being a Boots Advantage Card Owner will only Give the Customer long-livity. & will Positively reduce Illness in the Customer's, their Families & Communitys. Boots. Com could Disigne & provide many other Services Help our Wonderful & Healthy Community's ❤️
I visited Northallerton today as I want to start wearing make up I visited Joanne on the no 7 she told me everything she was using and why, my make up looked lovely and I purchased some make up. Joanne has fantastic knowledge of the products she’s selling an asset to have, also very friendly, polite
Visited the boots (store 6533)in Wheatley today and was served by Lynn on the no7 counter. I don’t wear make up but need so for my wedding. Nothing was too much trouble! She help me pick the correct foundation amongst other products.Then she was kind enough to apply it ro my skin ,whilst taking through the application.. Lynn was friendly ,easy to talk to and knew what she was talking about. Great experience. Thank you Lynn x
Popped into your Merryhill store yesterday for a pore minimiser and left with a concealer and foundation too! I was served by a young lady named Rochelle who l felt listened to me and took the time to go through and test a number of minimisers on my skin (l suffer large open pores). She also found me a perfect match concealer/foundation combination in the process. I'm really pleased with my purchases and her customer service was brill!! She will be my 'go to girl' for all things makeup, thanks Rochelle!
Great service fromaudrey young st enoch centre glasgow
I visited your Cupar store yesterday and your store manager was excellent.. I am short sighted and needed help finding things, she went above and beyond to assist me with everything including my prescriptions, then served me at the till, packed my bags and carried them to the door for me, opened the door and assisted me out the door before giving me my bags to ensure I was safe. She was excellent, please will you thank her for me. I’m not sure of her name although she did tell me but I think it began with L.
Visited the Cupar store yesterday, the branch manager helped me find several things that I had trouble finding as I am fairly short sighted. She went above and beyond what I was expecting and treated me with the utmost courtesy, served me at the till, packed my bag and helped me to the door and opened it for me. She was excellent,please thank her for me.
I love BOOTS store in Dover!! The staff are brilliant, nothing is too much trouble!! Yesterday, I went to place an order, in-store from online stock; I was served by CALA and although she was suffering from a very sore mouth, making speaking and smiling difficult, she dealt with my order and purchases in a very friendly, professional manner!! Despite a queue building, she didn't rush me or seem stressed at all, Cala took it all in her stride! Cala is a credit to the Boots company and I'd like to thank her for her help yesterday! Staff such as Cala, Gaby and Tracy ensure that Boots stand head and shoulders above the rest!! Well Done, Cala!!!
I visited boots today 15th March 19 to purchase my favourite mascara from Clinique. To be told by Claire that they no longer do this particular brand anymore. I was so disappointed but Claire adviced me on a different one, after fully explaining what. I was impressed with her customer service in particular because instead of just buying a mascara she advised me on an offer which included an eye pencil and eye makeup remover for the same price, so I got 3 items instead of 1. If I like the other products for sure I will purchase them in the future. Well done Claire.
Quick delivery
I visited the lakeside boots store to have a look at the loreal counter at the new foundation, I was greeted by a lady called jade schaurien who helped me chose my shade and also advised me they had to 3 for two offer so, of course I'm easily persuaded when I go.es to make and she advised me on what powder would work for me and told me how great the new waterproof mascara is. I couldn't be happier with her customer service she is an asset to there boots store and I will definitely be visiting again and hope to be served by her
Boots is rated 3.01 based on 1,128 reviews