Boots Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
THANKS TO CLARE (NO.7)@Tonbridge! As a regular customer on behalf of my Mother (disabled )I've found CLARE consistent in her great customer attitude -always patient, always knowledgeable -It's thanks to staff like her that Boots is a great place!
Today I was served by Jessica on the No 7 counter at the Spalding Lincolnshire branch. Jessica was very professional, extremely helpful and served me with her lovely personality. I tried to leave feedback on the customer care number but it was closed. Having worked in customer service all my working life it was lovely to meet somebody with the same standards I have lived by. Thank you Jessica
Boots, Tollgate, Stanway in Colchester branch. Holly and Fiona were superb. Holly put my repeat prescription onto the system for future ease. We interacted so well as customer and loyal Boots employee whilst she carried out this task. A delightful person. So kind. We talked about Love Island and her nice hairstyle. A total credit to Boots. Well done. I received fantastic service. Fiona too went way out of her way to helping both my wife and I on a separate visit. She was kind, knowledgeable, smart and professional. Both of these staff members are a credit to the high standards that Boots expect. I have wrote several previous reviews. All have been positive which highlights the excellent standard of staff that Boots employ. This must be testament to the store manager. Great work team, please keep it up and keep us customer happy. Not an easy task as I work for the Police. My moto is: keep some of the people happy most of the time. It was: Keep all of the people happy, all of the time. But there are some people who are born happy and some are born miserable. Thank you again team, well done, your little policeman
I had amazing service by Jasbir in Terminal2 Heathrow airport on Thursday 4th July. Very efficient and professional service . A credit to your company .
Boots Opticians in Wimbledon. An extremely nice and helpful young lady called Luljeta was helping choose my glasses.
Excellent
There was a problem today with one of your photo printing machines. Your employee Jackie at Branch 1118 Buxton was very helpful suggesting I use another machine which we did. It then printed the photos I wanted, but Jackie did not leave until she was satisfied that all was working properly. Jackie is always very helpful and pleasant at the till; please stick with us in Buxton as so many shops are closing nationwide. I value Boots and have been a loyal customer for years. I hope you read this feedback and Jackie is a credit to Boots!
Sue on hair care at Telford 15-06-19. Excellent advise on straighteners. Then she went on to discuss hair products. Not pushy but very very helpful. Definitely be using recommendations. A credit to the store Sue.
I was in boots Downpatrick today and had great help from 2 members of staff ,they went out of their way to help and inform me of products that suited me.So thanks Siobhan and laura.
I had a complete makeover today at the No7 counter in Boots at Newport retail park. Lucy was brilliant although I am an older lady I had very little experience of using skin products or how to apply makeup to suit my age. I booked an appointment with Lucy in advance it was an hour where I learnt a lot together with an enjoyable experience as she made me feel comfortable and relaxed although on view to the public. I purchased most of the products she introduced me too and I have ordered items which were unavailable today. So a huge thank you Lucy you were brilliant thank you.
Hi, I would just like to write a review for Jackie, in edge lane store, she was very helpful, she listened to my concerns and helped me out, very good customer service, and would come back again, twice she has helped me out, very nice women, thanks Jackie.
Excellent make over and service by Jane Bradley Smith at the Merry Hill Store. I've been served twice now by Jane and will continue to do so.
Hubby & I took a trip to London last weekend and when there realised we had both forgotten to take our medication with us. I phoned back to our local Boots Store in Evesham and spoke with Ibrar at the Pharmacy who organised through our Surgery to get a 2 day supply forwarded via Electronic Mail to the local Boots at Wanstead in London where Samia dispensed the medication for us. This was all done in a matter of hours and our heartfelt thanks and appreciation go out to Ibrar at Evesham Boots and Samia at Wanstead Boots. What service!!
Yesterday I was seen by a very professional Italian optometrist at the boots Newport isle of wight branch for an emergency appointment. He was very clear in diagnosing my problem and checked my blood pressure. And made me feel reassured. Over all I was very pleased with his service.
Security officer Stephen Collier was very helpful and kind with my child .please pass my thanks to him , I think everyboots need security officer like him . He was in boots in Leamington Spa ,shire retail park.
Excellent service from Bex on baby section at Exeter High St. Branch. Every shop should have a Bex. So very pleasant and helpful. Please pass on my thanks to her. Kind Regards, Lorraine,(the nappy lady!)
went along to capital centre boots Walton le dale didn't know were to look for an item soon a lovely lady called emma came to my assistance spent time with me choosing my item an aftershave I then asked about some perfumes which she kindly let me smell different ones she was very attentive and made my day as id been at work maybe every shop should have an emma an asset to boots if there is another emma as I didn't know her last name she was very happy with short dark hair .
Excellent customer service from Becky on no 7 at Wakefield store, I went in with my son an he wanted a new aftershave , she was very polite an extremely helpful , we were very satisfied with the service we received from her
I had my makeup done in Boots in the Harbour shopping center in Mullingar on 11th May 2019 and the Make up artist Stephanie did an fantastic job doing the make up. She was very happy at her job and put me under no pressure when choosing my products.... she just answered any questions I had fully. Well done Stephanie I will be back again.
Staff in boots Leeds trinity were just fabulous with me today.... When I wasn't sure about which face creams to use they took their time to help me! I honestly felt so looked after by Alison and Mathew ... Can't wait to go back!
Boots is rated 2.97 based on 1,189 reviews