Boots Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Friendly Staff, Great Atmosphere, lovely store and amazing prices.
The way you can use points to purchase items. Great online service. Local shop in town is good but would need to stock more of an variety.
I was able to order goods not available in my local store and have them delivered to the store of my choice for free. I was able to pick up my parcel at a time to suit me. Delivery was the next working day.
Very helpful.
Brought my pregnancy test and it was positive
Fast click and collect service and great deal on product I wanted. However, free complimentary sample that was promised did not arrive with the order.
My wife spotted a pair of sunglasses in store but alas those on display had been well thumbed and were not acceptable. The staff at the Boots branch were extremely helpful and gave my wife full details to order on line. This we did and opted to have them delivered to a local Boots branch. The speed of delivery was excellent and were available to collect the very next morning. Alas, om opening, one of the sunglasses lenses was scratched and we returned them the very same day. Again, the in store deputy manager was very helpful and apologetic and reordered ( although she gave us the option for a full refund ). Again the reorder was there the very next day and my wife is now the proud owner of a lovely pair of sunglasses. I have often been critical of Boots for their price pointing but have to say, their customer service is beyond reproach.
Great range of products.
Reading all these reviews made my experience rather jolly! It's not the staff! It's yourselves! Try smiling a little! I stood in a queue in Musselburgh store, busy lunchtime, one girl on a till, that's bad! She was helpful, pleasant, a real genuine person but, there's a complete idiot tearing her to shreds about the queue...... she smiled and carried on... disgusted what these people have to put up with! Get with the times 'BOOTS'!!!
I often shop in our local Boots chemist in Sudbury Suffolk,there is a male assistant called Lewis who is the most helpful,enthusiastic,friendly,shop assistant I have ever met,he is always the same every time I visit,he doesn't realise just how much he is appreciated. I am sure he is this way with everyone,he needs recognition for his attitude,he clearly likes his job,he is a pleasure to have in the chemist. Well done Lewis
I have been going to boots for all my I glasses for the past eight years and this year unfortunately my option checked in so hurry that all my four reading and long distance ones were no good at all,I do not know why ? But I returned and this time a lady option called Catherine Seymanski did a very good check up and she had to change for exactly what I had wanted in the first place,,so thank you boots for this kind of caring option and staff in eye option are excellent .This is Fareham branch in Hampshire .
I treated myself to the No7 advent calendar and so far im very impressed, one complaint though, opened this mornings door, it was lip gloss and i had to cut into the packaging to remove it, in fact my husband had to do it, door no5 is a bit mangled now.
I have been using the Philips lumea 2009 for a few weeks now. I find it very easy and convenient to use. No messy gels just charged it up quickly and your ready to start.
Just had really good customer service from phone lines...
Amazing customer service from Alice on the Benefit UKIRE counter in Boots Bluewater. She's an angel
Call me old, but it's important to me how easy it is to use a retailers website. I like one that is simple and straight forward which is why I will shop Boots online. I can get all my beauty products and toiletries for the house in one quick swoop. For only 4.95 I have been getting next day delivery.
Boots is rated 3.06 based on 1,057 reviews