Boots Reviews

51% of reviewers recommend Boots
1 New Reviews Written
01AM
1AM

About Boots: Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Categories:
Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Make-Up
Perfumes

Tell us how Boots made you happy

Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Ordered baby milk and food online to collect at Heathrow airport Terminal 3 before our flight, and when we turned up some of the milks I had ordered were missing and they had no more in stock. We was offered another brand of baby formula, but anyone with a baby will know you can't just change a baby from one formula onto another, so the only option they gave us was to take the different formula or to hope our baby wouldn't go hungry on holiday. Not the stressful start we wanted to a relaxing break away. Shockingly bad customer service from boots."
Are you Boots? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Normally staff in the Dumfries store are polite and helpful but the last twice I have visited I have been sadly disappointed. The first time I queried the order in which the use of my points offers were used therefore making one invalid and was abruptly told 'it wouldn't matter which order I put them in as it's now less than £5'. It would matter because if she used them in the order I gave them the first one would have been used prior to my balance being less than £5. The second visit I queried the shelf offer buy one get one half price and was told it was not for my items in a dismissive 'the till is correct' manner. I asked if they could move the ticket which had been placed in front of the wrong item & was ignored by the young man who checked it and the till operator!"
"This store is going to end up like BHS! Both online and in store you get the worst experience. Staff in store don't have a clue what they are doing most of the time, you do come across the occasional employee that cares but most are completely clueless and just want to pretend they are not there!, I was in a store a few weeks ago, it took 3 people 25 minutes to exchange 1 item that had been sent in error in an order I placed online! The website must have been set up in the 60's its absolutely useless, always getting redirected to the wrong pages, always saying my login details are incorrect, I have to change my password nearly every time I go onto the website! That really annoying page that popos up on nearly every other click of the baby smacking it's head and the quote 'ooops something went wrong'! I have been getting that page up for the last 5yrs! they clearly need to replace their IT department. They need to update everything actually, I'm going to shop at superdrug from now on, can't be bothered with boots anymore."
"The Boots.co.uk website must be the worst website I've ever had the unfortunate experience of trying to use. I'd delete my account it's so bad but they've failed to make even that simple feature an option on their unorganised, and messy monstrosity of a site. Redirecting mail form them to my junk box and I'll now avoid their stores for fear of having to use anything else from them."
"Everything! Deals were advertised wrong Long wait Staff unhelpful"
"Ivan, the pharmacist at Boots London Rd. St Leonards on Sea deserves much praise for his patience, empathy and immense knowledge. He put to rest long held concerns in a way that no Doctor has in the past. Sincere Thanks. MRS. D."
"Local store in rhos on sea, the staff constantly ignore you standing at the counter waiting to be served, today I waited6 minutes, and I was the only person in the shop, too busy all three members of staff completing prescriptions, it is always like this, I don't know why I bother. The Llandudno and Prestatyn stores are just the same."
"Recently, I ordered on boots.com for 5 times, and Boots cancelled my order for 5 times without any reason given to me!! the boots.com also has got technical problem for a long time without solution. I could not check out by using PC version IE, google chrome or firefox, but only could check out by using my mobile, which was very frustrated! The worst online shopping experiences."
"Everytime I've ordered an item to be collected in store, it has never arrived remotely on time, if it arrived at all. This is incredibly frustrating, and show's a complete disrespect for their customer's time, not to mention a general incompetence. I genuinely surprised it even manages to run as a national business. Also, the employees in store seemingly have no clue of how things work. After attempting to pick up a package yesterday (when it was meant to be there), after a fumbling search for the item, I was told to come back today. I did, was made to wait for 25 minutes while they did the same thing, and then got told to come back the next day. I will never order from them again"
"I went this morning into Boots in Crewe Grand Junction to buy new and return my faulty instant root concealer. The lady who was there did not want to help me at all. She was nearly rude!!! No knowledge of the product as well!!! No intention to help whatsoever. Her name was Elie. Instead of giving any help to choose the right root concealer, she suggest me an option to visit a hairdresser. She was trying to convince me that root concealer won't help as my hair was too blonde. I was so suprise she was not aware that they had a shelf with a samples(I only spent 3 minutes to find it) of this products and on top of it I manage to find a concealer that actually works right for my blonde hair. I left with a feeling that self-checkout lane will be more helpfull than rude and helpless staff."
"I have just been into boots on the Silverlink retail park and purchased some number 7 products. The young lady who attented to me was very helpful knowledgable and proffesional in her approach to me . We'll done Rebecca you are an absolute credit to you company . I will definitely be shopping in that branch again ."
"Pharmacy: left hand does not know what right hand is doing. They have to order meds though their distinct or, who also owns them, unlike independent chemists who can order from many sources. They loose,prescriptions, are disorganised, slow as molasses. Pharmacy in Boots is incidental to perfumes, which they keep track of. Wait 30 mins,to hand in a prescription, no privacy and a pokey corner, with high staff turnover. Go to an independent. We only go because it's right near the bus stop, and it's hard to change old habits."
"Boots pharmacy Chiswick W4 Recemt visit Unable to locate electronic prescription! Ordered meds to be there by time prescription issue resolved Went to pickup meds ....no meds! Told meds no longer available...! Called drug company....said no issues. Called Boots, told distributor issue...no future delivery ....distributor,owns Boots Still have no meds...held hostage by Boots....relied,on their promises. Nice people, but useless if we have no meds. Had to call the drug compamy to train the how to place an order."
"I will never be buying from Boots on-line again, half the products that where advertised where out of stock then when I made my second choice and ordered then paid for delivery I was informed afterwards that part of my order was cancelled! Why because it was not available but it is advertised as available what a joke!"
"i usually shop[ in boots a lot even for a soft drinks. i went to boots last Monday and customer service was phenomenon. i went to boots Westfield Stratford London and i was looking for hair mousse. the colleague was genuinely happy to help me to show me the product she also asked me what particulate type of hair product do i use and she explained me what is suitable for me. it was not only about her customer service but she seems to understand what do i need and gave me complete attention. while talking to me she offered me some alternative and gave personal recommendation. i never felt that customer service could become that good. she was enthusiastic aswell. as far as i can remember her name is Afrasham."
"Went to Earls-Colne boots with a prescription was told to return next day as they had to order it.picked up medicine next day on opening the packet the medicine had a broken seal was half empty and a date stating it had been opened two weeks previously,I phoned boots to be told the 500ml bottle they had only contained 200ml so they had to top it up by 100ml from another bottle.I wasn't happy about this and said I should have been told about this precedure.I wasn't prepared to use the medicine so asked for my prescription back.went back next day to have the prescription thrown at me and told I would not get any different treatment elsewhere.Totally untrue got prescription made up very politely in small chemist in Colchester.Thanks for the run around Boots."
"Maria in the boots shipgate, Bolton store served me today, i found her very helpful, friendly and polite, she seems warm and genuine, a very nice lady indeed ."
"A female friend of mine (70yrs), visited the Boots store in Rochdale at 3pm Tuesday Jan 19th this year. Unfortunately she had a severe bout of dizziness. The store staff immediately took control making her feel comfortable and reassured. They contacted me by phone and directed me to the stores loading bay where they met me on arrival. They took me via the lift to collect my friend and via the lift, back to my car. We cannot praise them highly enough. Thank you Donna O, Hollie, Cath and Sam. My friend has fully recovered."
"I bought a Accu-Chek Blood Glucose Monitor from your Chiswich High Rd. branch, went there after few days as I could not get any blood after pricking my finger, the chemist told me that my hand could be cold sit down here and try again? without asking me to wash my hand or if I had any food? useless advice, should I return the monitor, get my money back and purchase the thing from a different Chemist? dom.marcantoni@yahoo.com"
"Appalling delivery service. Lost order yet again! Spent nearly one hour trying to contact customer services! Will be using Super drug in the future. A much better service"
Boots is rated 3.09 based on 994 reviews