Boots Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Really loved boots before now. I placed an order online and changed the delivery address to my current address (the default one was my university address from years ago). The day after I checked the order confirmation email and realised that the address had not changed. I went through the order process again and the same thing happened (the address reverted back after payment details were put in) even though I had changed the address beforehand. I called their customer service to change the delivery address and they said that they cannot do this, that they have no control over the orders after they have been placed. I then asked to cancel the order and stated that I have a right to cancel until 14 days from the day I receive the goods. She said that they cannot do this for the same reason and kept referring to their policies to justify herself. I do not understand how such a big company can have such stringent policies in place and how their customer service team or anyone in the business have literally zero control over anything. I do not understand why they have a contact number for online orders which have been placed if they literally cannot do anything to help. Really stupid policies and the staff/customer services are useless. I've never heard of a company where you cannot cancel your order or change your delivery address before the order has been shipped. From the moment you place the order everything is out of their control.
Always late with meds. Poor excuses. Always blame your GP. Rubbish service, regret selecting them
I recently went into the Boots store in Solihull town centre to use there photo equipment, as I needed to save my photos from my phone to disc. I had a few problems but I was helped by a lady called Donna who assisted me. She identified there was a problem with the disc, as she didn't have any more disc's in stock she offered to call me once they were in. Its not often you come out of a shop feeling satisfied with the service you have received even when your needs haven't been met. Donna was extremely patient and ensured due to the time I had wasted I didn't go away unsatisfied. She ensured me that once the disc's were in store I could come back in and I would be supported to complete the Disc's required. Extremely polite, well mannered member of staff, thank you Donna your help was much appreciated. On returning to the store I was helped by another member of staff as it was Donna's day off. Tania was extremely helpful even during a very period, she still took the time to assist me in downloading my photos to Disc. Again an extremely helpful, polite member of your team were nothing seemed to much trouble for her. I know I shouldn't be surprised but customer service just isn't what it used to be, however my visit to Boots proved there are still some excellent store assistants still out there willing to provide your will a high level of customer service. Thanks you Donna and Tania for your excellent customer service skills, it was much appreciated and made a stressful situation a pleasure to visit your store. I will defiantly be returning.
Very happy with the price reductions on the purchases I made and happy with the pleasant and helpful assistant.However not so happy with the lack of large paper bags for my purchases Had to buy several small bags 7p each .Unbelievable that especially at this busy time of the year when people will be buying more than usual purchases there would be a lack of the large size of bags for these. Seems like bad management.
Bad online customer service non existant
Absolutely hopeless! Customer service hopeless too! Delivery arrived today and alot my items ruined by opened lids on shower gels. I contacted customer services and they said bring it into store for return. If I could get into store I wouldn't have used the online service and had it delivered to my home address.
Awful customer service
Happy with the price reduction on purchases. I made for Christmas presents.Pleasant and helpful assistant But not happy with the fact that there were no paper bags large enough to put all my purchases in.I had to buy separate small bags for each medium sized purchase at a cost of 7p per bag.Surely at this time of the year the store needs to anticipate people will be buying more than one product and ensure that customers needs for large bags is satisfied.
Useless!!!?
If I can give zero I would. I was checking everyday when I can book for a collection on heathrow departure and everyday the date we are leaving is still unavailable and today I checked and the date we are flying is no longer available. Phoned customer service and they said they cannot do anything about it. Useless piece of ***ts!!!!
Nothing wrong with Boots, always pleased with the service I get, but what a dreadful Christmas advertisement on TV, the worst Boots have ever done. Puts me off buying rather than encouraging. I think I would dismiss your advertisement agency.
leftdoctors precription 8 items into boots antrim n ireland on thursday morning said i would collect fridaylunch time scrip was not ready she said seretide 100 and motelukast 10mg not in stock i asked why as scrip was left in thursday morning,got no real answer took scrip to another chemist received items,will never use boots again hopeless
I recently went into the Boots UK Limited store in Brentwood and was so impressed with the help I got with my shopping as I was running late and needed a hand. Nadeem Tariq (Security Guard)helped me and he knew exactly where to look for everything and advised me on offers that were available. I will certainly go there again as he was not only helpful but kind and considerate. Thank you Nadeem Tariq your help was much appreciated. Boots is much safe and secure in your presence.
First class service received today at Boots (Brentwood) ,I was served by Nadeem (Security Guard) His skills much older than his age so polite and helpful if he didn’t know he would ask someone who does, he is a great credit to boots and his superiors,well done 5 stars ( Sheraz )
No facility to use Gift Cards online how archaic is that? And to get a balance on your gift card you have to phone an 0345 number which is 12p a minute cost - person I spoke to told me they had to load the right system .. so I waited about 2 mins at least. What companies with an online presence these days don't have an online checking option? Absolute rubbish online facilities - will have to go to a store now to use the card - before they expire that Grrrrrrr.
It did not it made me angry and frustrated. I picked my products and found one staff member helpful, but at the till was a joke, there was around 5 people queueing and they were very slow 2 on the till. There was a young girl at the back of the queue who stopped a member of staff and asked if she could pay at another till she took her over to another till and served her. One of the assistants finished serving a customer she had spent a while with then went to another till to have a chat with the customer.er who she knew by then there was a lot more in the queue she did not even apologise for the wait I would like to speak to someone in regards to this.
Went to your Boots store at Silverlink, North Tyneside Branch to buy over the counter pain relief. The lady behind the counter questioned why I would want to buy the product. After explaining my reason became argumentative and clearly stated that she doubted my reason and was mot happy to sell them to me. It took the pharmacist who clearly saw what was happening to come over, listened to my reason for purchase (while she was still not wanting to sell them to me) to tell her to sell them to me as it was a genuine reason! This lady was not happy! even after walking away from the counter she then started to call me to the pharmacist and I heard EVERYTHING!!!!!!! Made to feel like a drug addict begging for drugs by this member of staff who should be forced into a customer relation course ASAP!!!!! Would NOT use this branch AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very efficient service will use again
BOOTS APP!! VERY DISAPPOINTING AND USELESS !! I made an order online for a next day collection in store which was supposed to arrive the next day (as I needed the item for a wedding )........ 3 days later, I am still waiting. Not a single email from the company to update or apologise for the delay! The most annoying part is Using the USELESS APP! I spent almost 3 hours trying to create an order where it’s a nightmare trying to update quantity in shopping cart or proceed to check out! The APP Constantly throws out my password and I had to close the app many times to START ALL OVER again. Very frustrating and a SHAME BOOTS!!! The worst APP/ online shopping system I've ever used. The worst part is, it’s been the same for years and the company is unbothered!!
Boots is rated 3.00 based on 1,135 reviews