Boots Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Barbara served us today at Kingswood Hull branch. She was so kind extremely helpful and polite. It has made me decide to always use this branch in the future. Thank you. Lorraine
What fantastic service provided by Sarah on the Liz Earle counter at Boots in the Trafford centre. Extremely helpful and knowledgable about the products she was selling but went the extra mile and helped me by ordering an electrical product via their online system which wasn't available in store. Despite it being a busy Saturday she was polite and courteous and extremely helpful. A credit to Boots customer service
I would like to leave a review for a beauty advisor at Boots in meadowhall Sheffield. I visited the new look store today to try and find some new foundation. A beauty advisor named Meg helped me with this. She was so bubbly and friendly and helped me to select the perfect foundation for my skin. I suffer with rosacea on my cheeks so she suggested a product from the number 7 range that cancels out red tones. She also found me a lovely neutral lipstick from the Fenty range which I love!!!!! She wasn't at all pushy or sales focussed she was just genuinely looking to help me. I found this so refreshing. What an amazing idea it is from Boots to provide beauty advisors that can provide information on multiple brands without being biased to one. I absolutely love all my new make up and will be sure to return to Meg in Meadowhall if I ever need any help choosing new products. I loved my trip to Boots and highly recommend this service if you struggle to find your perfect makeup match. Five stars ….
My husband and I went to the opticians in Eastbourne and received first class service from the time we went in till we both come out from all the staff and the lady that help us choose our glasses was Caroline was excellent thank you.
I was served today by Kelly in the make up section of Cyfartha Merthyr store. She knew immediately that I was an 'Autumn season' as regards my colouring. She was so relaxed and we built rapport quickly and easily as she talked me though which products would be best for me. She made up my face to perfection and made me very happy to find products that I loved and I will definately return to her for advice when buying more make up. Thank you so much for employing such a knowledgeable expert. Kind regards Kathleen Godfrey
Elouise at the Newark branch was incredible. I'm a customer service manager and know good service when I get it. I was shopping for a wedding party and purchasing the makeup for the bridal party, all of whom have slightly different requirements and Elouise listened to my needs and gave honest, sound advice without the pushy sales tactics. An absolute credit to your team. By far the best service I've ever received from Boots and in general. Thank you!
As I was pondering at the Estee Lauder counter at Boots pharmacy in Kettering, Cristina introduced herself, and proceeded to help me choose the best product for my needs and skin type. She was so pleasant and helpful, not at all pushy. I'm delighted with my purchase. Regards Cecilia.
Friendly customer service
Today I was trying to buy gift for my boyfriend . I visit at least 3 shops where staff was ignoring me and none was helpful . I decide to go to Boots in Westfield , which was great decision. Adel helped me find perfect perfume for my boyfriend , he asked me a lot of questions to find out what exactly he is like and to find the perfect match ! I bought Dior perfume with his amazing advice ! Thank you Adel for being so professional and helpful .
This is positive feedback for a lady called Denise at Boots Crown Point - I have recently been diagnosed with a medical condition that means I will be dependent on Sterojds - the side effects of which are pretty grim including weight gain and puffiness of the face justvyk mention a few. Denise was fantastic and helped me decide how to care for my skin and general well-being by using a combination of skin care products from your No7 range - this service was invaluable to me as I was at the point where I didn’t want to leave the house because my face looked so puffy - please ensure this feedback is passed on to Denise her Customer Service is excellent !
On Saturday 5th October my daughter and myself went to Boots in the frenchgate center in Doncaster. On the no7 counter a lady called Diana served my daughter,she talked her through all the makeup she used to make her look gorgeous then she took time to show her little tricks . Diana was caring and considerate to my daughter,something we seem to be losing with the younger generation. Please give your staff a pat on the back .
Had lovely smiling helpful girl on No7 called Beartriz. Think she is new but went that extra mile to help me.
I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Emily at the 'it Cosmetics' counter in the Exeter High Street store. All I can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH! She made my entire experience so so enjoyable. Emily knew the brand and products inside out, she spent around half an hour 1 on 1 with me, recommending and advising me on how I could approach my new routine and all the benefits of the it Cosmetic products alongside a full demo. Emily was faultless, she was positive, complimentary, knowledgeable and incredibly friendly, she put me at ease and ensured I had all the information I needed to decide which purchase to make. I can't recommend her enough to any girls or boys in the Exeter area who may want to find out more about it Cosmetics...she really is ACE!
Many thanks to Asst Manager Jane, Chesterfield Lower Pavement, for her help and advice on my skin sensitivity to the Boots Glasses Cleaner Spray. She was really sympathetic, logical, and good at formulating a strong plan of action, to get my problem resolved! I was very happy with the good Customer Service support.
Sarah on the makeup counter dealing with no 7, very helpful really knows her stuff. Team valley store Gateshead
Olivia at the Fulham Broadway Boots is always so helpful and friendly!
Olivia from Fulham boots is always so helpful & friendly!!
Olivia at the boots Fulham store is always so helpful and friendly !
SAN from Leeds road Boots in Huddersfield is amazing and very approachable. She has a very friendly personality and is always available to help me with No.7 products. She has matched me with various products such as foundations and other creams etc and I love them all! Definitely recommend!
I went into Boots on Wellington Road in Stockport for a hearing test and like all blokes had dented pride. Need a hearing aid indeed. I was introduced to a lovely young lady called Aisha who was to look after me and she was brilliant and had a good sense of humour. We laughed after she tested my ears and I had no doula I had nothing to worry about. During the test I heard more whistles and beeps and I was told I needed hearing aids in both ears I had a mild to moderate loss. I initially tried the hearing aid that fits in the ear for four weeks they look great but we’re really uncomfortable I really could feel them. Because they fitted completely in the ear you were reliant on the aid. It stopped you using any of your natural hearing. I am a vain bloke just turned sixty believe me give them a miss. I eventually when for a modern behind the rain aid and it dose the job. Aisha looked after me throughout this journey and I would recommend her to anyone. Boots your lucky to have her. Mr Bradley Stockport
Boots is rated 2.97 based on 1,186 reviews