Boots Reviews

52% of reviewers recommend Boots
07AM
7AM

About Boots: Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Categories:
Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Make-Up
Perfumes

Tell us how Boots made you happy

Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
Over a week
customer service
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Ordered online and Boots duplicated the order. Called and said that I should return the second one received and get a refund. The purchase is taking 10 days to be delivered. So now I have to make a trip to post office or Boots to get a refund on their mistake. Absolutely hopeless - perhaps someone from Amazon could help them out with online shopping. Will never order online from Boots again."
Are you Boots? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"A lot of items were not in stock. Prices were confusing in the way they were placed. Customer service wasn't great. Very overpriced"
"Boots pharmacy need to change their policy with reference to pharmaceuticals that are not permitted over a certain age. I went to the Sheffield Drakehouse branch to buy canesten cream and was asked, in front of other customers, how old I was. I replied 56, and asked why only to be informed that they cannot sell to anyone over 60. First of all, why the hell is it acceptable to ask someone their age and then insult them by basically admitting you think they look older than they actually are. Surely it would have been far more tactful to ask if the purchase was for someone aged 60 or over?? Come on Boots! You are more expensive than other chemists and I'm rapidly running out of reasons to stay loyal. I will never buy from that particular pharmacy again. Such a shame as the rest of the staff have always been fabulous."
"you can never find what you want. very difficult if walking is hard and you have to walk all round the store. Very o[poorly signed."
"Why is it that in our Minehead store our prescription is Never ready when we go to collect it on the day we have been told. This is happening now all the time. The staff in the Pharmacies are so unhelpful, and miserable. Is it so bad to work for Boots? What has happened to the helpful smiling people we see in other store? Does Boots training need to be improved in customer relations. Most of the time the Pharmacies English is very poor and hard to understand, and this makes it difficult for elderly hard of hearing pensioners. Very disappointed in how our local store is doing."
"Twice I've had to leave the queue as the wait was too long. Not enough people serving."
"Cannot understand why Botanics range has increased in price by 100%. I normally buy serum cream, serum oil and radiance balm. Previous prices £4.00@ - new price £7-£8."
"The woman at the Clinique counter in the Crewe Grand Junction Retail Park is extremely rude and patronising. I wanted to choose my foundation as I explained to her I have had Clinique foundation before but the sales person didn't match me properly and it made me look orange. She was very rude and demanded I give her my postcode which I said no I want to pick on my own and she wouldn't allow me to. I was forced to choose another premium foundation instead from another counter. From now on I will buy my makeup from the Hanley store instead."
"I went in Boots Bideford branch today,my wife was severed by a pharmacist the young lady did not say please or thank you,she seems very interested in serving customer,perhaps she should be advised ,CUSTOMERS MAKE PAY DAY POSSIBLE ,hopefully she just had a bad day"
"Penzance high st branch never has enough staff but today was on another level. Pharmacist rushed off his feet so assistants were helping him so there was no one available to serve at the non prescription pharmacy counter for over counter medicines. Left my stuff on the counter, left and came back 40 minutes later to find products still there and no one still serving. Asked to speak to manager, was told unavailable. Left without purchasing all that I had come in for as could only get served at non pharmacy counter. Yet again only one person serving for the rest of the (large ) store! Staff acknowledged that there was no staff and even over heard one assistant saying a member of staff had walked out. Dirty store but staff try their best."
"I had swallowed a fish bone, a few days before this event. The bone had gone down by now, but it had left my throat sore. I went to a local Boots to ask the Pharmacist what he thought would help. He recommended Difflam spray. When i got home I realised he had not asked me if I was on any other medication or what conditions I have. A requirement of all pharmacists when buying something from behind the counter. I discovered that this spray can have issues if you take Asprin, or are asthmatic. I take Asprin, and guess what??? I have asthma. If he had acted professionally and asked the relevant questions I would not have purchased this item. I complained to Boots and spoke to the customer services manager, she thought it right to apologise for my "disappointment" DISAPPOINTMENT? I was angry not disappointed. She was rude and lacked all understanding of my issue. She offered to refund the item, and compensate me with £8 all on a Boots gift card. Not really compensation!!! I noted that the leaflet in the item clearly states that there could be an issue with Asprin and people with asthma. This manager disagrees. She probably knows better than the manufacturer. Please note...If you are being offered a medication from behind the counter the pharmacist must ask you, (a) What other medications you are on, and (b) what conditions you have , if any..... Disgraceful......"
"Very rude assistant talking to solleague, ignoring me at till. No thank you, talked again over me"
"I went to boots at Brighton and I wanted to pick up the Gift Box from Bounty. I have asked the sales assistant at the till in first floor and she told me they do not have them, they finished. I have asked her when they will get more stock and her reply was: I have no idea. The way she was speaking to me was very rude. This is not first time I had a bad experience with this lady. She looks like she doesn't like her job and I personally think she should not work at the till. I never had any issues with any other staff at Boots at Brighton."
"Had text message to say repeat prescription was "ready", went into collect the following day and told it was NOT ready, showed them the text, they said they'd process it while I waited. It was then explained to me the "ready" didn't actually mean "ready" to collect, just that it would be "ready" to collect on the date 1 month after the last prescription? After a debate on the meaning of words I was informed that "ready" in prescription terms was different according to Boots English dictionary"
"The girl behind the counter was stubborn and seemed to deem herself a doctor!"
"Make sure when you order from Boot.com that you are not misled with delivery dates. I was quoted next day delivery but once order was placed the delivery changed to three days time. Then when you call Customer Services you are told that they do not have the means to cancel any orders made. Very odd!"
"Went to cannock orbital branch..couldn't find anyone who could give assistance.eventually got what I wanted only to be served by someone called Jas at the till who was unhelpful and unfriendly. I got one word answers to my questions and she could hardly contain her boredom. Sorry Boots ,I normally love your stores,,will be avoiding this one."
"Was in Boots in Scarborough today. Was served by Lauren (well she took my money). No customer service....no greeting....rang through items, took money...end of. She didn't even look up. I expected better."
"I tried to order online and collect in store. I added my items and placed the order. The website asked for my payment details 3 times, once it went through it again asked for my billing address for the 2nd time and yet again my payment details. I gave up as putting the same details in a total of FOUR times is insane! This all took so long I could have went to the store. I ended up shopping at Superdrug. Terrible and time wasting, won't bother again!"
"Shopping online. Logged out recently - with correct details. Couldn't log back in again a short time later without selecting a new password. Option to add a personal message with gift not working."
Boots is rated 3.10 based on 964 reviews