Boots Opticians, Milton Keynes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boots Opticians, Milton Keynes

30 Midsummer Blvd, Milton Keynes MK9 3BB, UK

Tell us how Boots Opticians, Milton Keynes made you happy
I visited in August 2020. Despite my fear of buying new glasses during a pandemic, I had such a fantastic experience with Liv that I had to leave a review.

She took the time to listen to what I wanted and found pair after pair of glasses for me to try on. I’m a terrible decision maker, but Liv was kind, patient and seemed genuinely happy to help, with a smile on her face throughout our appointment. Nothing was too much trouble. It’s so rare to find such lovely, genuine customer service, Boots have a real star here!

Social distancing restrictions meant there were limited people in the shop, and I actually enjoyed the more personal shopping experience. Great job Liv, keep it up!
Ripped off : feel that one pair of normal glasses at a cost of not far short of £500 was a bit to much for me, so decided to cancel my order and managed to save £225 on my glasses elsewhere, will never return to Boots for glasses again,
The assistant in the Bletchley store is so helpful. She helped me choose my glasses and was very honest about what did and didn’t suit me. Very professional and puts the customer at the heart of the business. Just what you need when you’re unsure about glasses (don’t usually wear them).
Boots Opticians, Milton Keynes is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews