Boots Kitchen Appliances Reviews

Electrical
Home Appliances
Electrical
Home Appliances

How would you rate Boots Kitchen Appliances?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

11 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Boots Kitchen Appliances in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"If there was a zero I would put it . Be careful when you order appliances and go to pay for them they say there is an issue with the bank and it ties your money up for five days ie it goes in to a holding account and you can't get it back and you can't get your appliance if you ask them to try again as there is no issue with the bank the same happens again so twice as money held in a holding account and no way of getting it back for five days"
"Best price for integrated frost free freezer, good delivery times and Boots points!"
Gordon Cocks
Verified Reviewer
"right model fridge / freezer right price , delivered on time cleaned up after themselves rang to say when to expect delivery , use again ? of course"
Mrs Harding
Verified Buyer
"I ordered an integrated Beko washing machine order number BTS8648373. The delivery was schedule for 13th Sept. I received a phone call from AO about the order confirming details and was told I would be refunded for the delivery. Never materialised. I got a call early in the morning of 13th to advise it was being delivered in the next 15 mins. All fine with me as it didn't impact my working day. Item was delivered all seemed fine, came home from work to do a long over due wash and the machine practically jumped out of the cabinet in the spin cycle. Had to turn it off as it was vibrating so much. Phoned Boots straight away after going through their delightful automated process and was told that an engineer would not be able to attend until October. Obviously I was very unhappy with this response. So the guy I was speaking to suggested that I arrange my own engineer and they (Boots) would make a contribution to the cost! Bear in mind I have already paid £90 for the 1st installation. He also mentioned that the problem could be caused by the transit bolts being left in place! As expected this just knocked me over the edge and I insisted that I speak to someone in authority. This did not happen as no-one was available at this point (early evening) but they promised they would call me back after they had spoken to someone the following morning. After a lot of hit and miss calls I eventually was told that I could expect an engineer on the morning of Sunday 18th Sept. I queried this as it was a Sunday but was told that was correct. I even made a phone call the following day to double check and again it was confirmed. I changed my weekend plans to accommodate this. Sunday morning came and went so I had to phone again to see what was happening to be told that no engineer had been scheduled, delivery did not know about it. I must point out that there are certain people in customer services who tried to help but at no time did anyone in authority deem it necessary to call to resolve this as a point of urgency. Finally it was decided that it seemed likely that the machine had still got its transit bolts in place so a replacement machine was ordered for 27th September. Again staff helpful but could only offer a free delivery as recompense. I don't know whether this meant no delivery charge for the replacement machine or the original one. In either case nothing has been refunded. Not enough anyway for this sort of hassle I feel totally let down by Boots, again like other customers I was only going through this route to get my points. It is certainly not worth it. I have had to make dozens of calls and going through the automated process I often ended up speaking to Beko who informed me that my warranty would not be valid if I accepted the original machine with the suspicion that the bolts were still in place. I have a new replacement machine now, the guys who delivered it had no idea about the history, again another failing in customer service."
"Terrible - Took till the 5th (yes, 4 previous dishwashers) to get me a 'good' one. Compensation 'offered' (never agreed!) for the upgraded dishwasher seems to have resolved, in 'Boots Appliances' eyes, my 15+ miserable hours waiting around for factory seconds. Avoid Boots Appliances (aka ao.com) like you would the plague - Unless that it you have hours of precious time, that you don't need back."
"Delivery of my gas cooker went as planned BUT should you need to contact Boots Kitchen Appliances like I did because of a faulty appliance they are an absolute nightmare. The telephone number given is just an automated menu line and you can't speak to anyone. Try emailing I hear you say - well I would have but there is no email address on their website. I tried the messaging box on their website but that didn't work the first day I tried so I had to resort to typing and posting a letter! Someone eventually contacted me for a repair which I didn't want - all I wanted was a refund or at worst a replacement. Don't touch this company with a "bargepole"."
"My advice is do not use this company. The prices appear good when compared to other companies and you are swayed by also collecting Boots points when ordering but the service is appalling. The delivery service is disgraceful. They say they will text you on the day with a four hour delivery window but this does not happen. They say the delivery window will be between 7am&7pm but then wanted to deliver my item at 9pm as they were 3 hours behind. They rearranged delivery 3 days later and offered no allowance for their poor delivery. Staff in the call centre do not provide accurate information when you contact them. The customers services department is rude and unhelpful. I have been mislead and ignored on several occasions. I have dealt with lots of companies recently and most have been fab. I have completed good reviews for those companies and I am not only writing this review to complain. Boots Kitchen Appliances are one of the worst companies that I have ever dealt with. I have given them one star above but that is only because this website will not allow you to review and give no stars. My advice, do not use this company."
"Awful experience, will never use Boots Kitchen Appliances again Ordered on the Saturday for guaranteed next day Sunday delivery. Ordered well within the time limit (nearly 2 hours before the close time), received email confirmation that my order would be delivered on the Sunday, received text confirmation that my order would be delivered on the Sunday. Sunday morning get a call telling me they can't deliver. Why did their website say they could, the email say they could, the text message say they could. Awful service, don't trust them on their delivery promises as they'll let you down on the day!"
"Ordered cooker on 17 December, paid in full for it. Was not advised of delivery date so on 6 January I phoned to enquire when I could expect my cooker. The item had not been ordered from the manufacturer and the particular model has now been replaced by a more expensive version. I am now waiting for them to confirm whether they are going to meet their commitment or cancel the contract. In the meantime the required delivery date is getting ever closer and it is looking more and more likely our new kitchen will be fitted without a cooker. Beware in using this company, do not be fooled by the Boots name. David Rogers - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"I brought a cooker on double points (main reason for buying it from Boots) They didn´t add my points after about 2 months I finally got Half of points and then had another battle for the remainder. They finally came through (I think) after 4 months but no one let me know they had finally sorted it. Completely rubbish if like me you are buying it from them due to points expect a battle Another unhappy bunny - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"Total nightmare. If you need to change the delivery date to anything other than the one Boots decide you should have then you should cancel your order and walk away. Their computer system does not allow for a change in the delivery date - they admitted this to me - and because of a massive gap in communications between Boots and Wincanton the delivery company, they will deliver the goods on the wrong date. No matter how many times you call them to let them know you’re not going to be there, their poor delivery men will still turn up. Unhappy Bunny - Unbeatable.co.uk"
Boots Kitchen Appliances is rated 2.09 based on 11 reviews