Boots, East Renfrewshire Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Boots, East Renfrewshire

4-5, The Avenue At Mearns, Newton Mearns, Glasgow G77 6EY, UK

How would you rate Boots, East Renfrewshire?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Richard Bovill

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Boots, East Renfrewshire in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Richard Bovill
Verified Reviewer
"Waited 10 mins . Tried to catch one of the 7 people behind the counters serving eye . Nobody wanted to serve as they were all taking to each other . It was clear . I walked out . If you go into a bakers you get served in 10 seconds and leave the shop within a minute . Why do pharmacists take so long to serve then get the medicines .. If there is only one person waiting who else are they serving I don’t get it ."
Boots, East Renfrewshire is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews