Boots Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Boots

How would you rate Boots ?

"Visited Boots in Abertillery, Blaenau Gwent. Having handed over my prescription was told that they could only partially fill it and that I would have to return the following day to collect the rest. The assistant then continued to serve other customers leaving me standing without explaining that the Chemist had to check my medication before handing it over to me. I was in considerable pain and my meds were just a few feet away, unfortunately the chemist was with another customer so almost 30 minutes later I received my prescription. Today as advised I returned to pick up the rest of my prescription after 12 pm. The doors were locked and the opening times displayed did not indicate that the shop would be closed for lunch, nor was I advised that the shop would be closed for lunch when advised to pick up my prescription. Staff were not apologetic and not very professional concerning customer service."
Martin Fuller
Unverified Reviewer
"Wanted to try the new Azzaro aftershave, so did a search on-line which showed that my local Boots branch did not stock it, but it showed that Poole had it in stock. So decided to travel to Poole as it was in stock, and also there was an offer with a free Bag and Hair and body wash with it. So off I went to Poole, got to Boots and asked if they had it and they produced the sampler. I liked the product so decided to purchase, when I asked about the free bag and body wash they said “ we don’t have those but if you purchase it on-line now we can get it sent to your local Boots” and it will be delivered the next day, so went ahead and got them to order it, and asked that the free items would be with it, and they confirmed that it would. Next morning went to my local Boots to collect the items, they got the package and gave it too me. I thought this doesn’t look as if it is big enough to hold the bag, on opening the bag outside, you guess it “No Bag”. The invoice that came with it stated there should be a bag and body wash free with this item. The lady rang to see about the bag, straight away, without any checking they said “There is none in the store”, so basically tough, no we will try and get you one. I got the lady to check the Boots website and it is still showing that you get the bag and body wash with this item. So Boots are still selling this item with incorrect information, if there is none in the Warehouse and they have none left why still advertise it. Will be giving up my Boots card and going to a different opticians after this lack of customer service !!!!!!!"
"I went to collect a prescription today but your store (Liskeard) was closed, the girls was extremely apologetic and did everything they could to help, explaining what i could do and suggested to go to Looe if it was urgent. I felt very sorry for them as quite a few customers were getting irate and it wasn't their fault. They were extremely professional."
"Hi there I recently lost Boots advantage card and had big troubles with calling to get a replacement card. However I was very pleasantly surprised by the help with lovely guy Jinnah.He helped me today to register for a new card.He was very helpfull and understanding.My local Boots at Fulham Broadway is the best one. So thank you Jinnah again. Mrs Ognjenovic"
"I took my 81 year old Mum to Boots today for her hearing aids to be replaced. The Service was amazing, My Mum has Alzheimer and is very forgetful but Nick was brilliant with my Mum and very patient. Definitely recommend a visit"
"Shocking responsiveness on customer services helpline. Tried to phone twice and after 15minute wait each time I gave up!!! Get your act together boots"
"Had a prescription with Boots Health Park Truro for 3 months. Have been waiting for them to call me to let me know when the item is available. After chasing them several times I finally went in on Saturday to find out the status of the item required only to be told that they can longer obtain this particular thing. Staff member told me that other people have been switching to a different brand. So I asked why they hadn't called me to let me know so that I could also switch brands. Staff member told me they were very busy, there was nothing she could do, I should go back to my GP and she walked away leaving me staring into nothing. Gosh I haven't had customer service like this since Homebase in the early 90's."
"I went into Boots in Douglas Isle of Man today. I was looking for perfume. Pippa from the Dior counter came over to me and offered me assistance with picking a perfume. She also kindly helped me with a foundation and recommended Diorskin forever undercover. She give me a sample of this. This is an amazing product, I will definitely be back to but this product. So satisfied with my service today from Pipa and very happy with my purchases."
"Having messed up my repeat prescription yet again the Pharmacist at Boots, North Baddesley, Southampton, Kevin, was so very helpful and a credit to Boots. Although I have had to change supplier now for ease of collection I would recommend his little shop, he is a good Pharmacist KP"
Dawn Dunsford
Unverified Reviewer
"made a complaint to Boots via email complaints form about a Boots Branded Product. Nobody got back to me. On the fourth day I phoned Boots held for 15 mins with no reply so cut myself off. Called back later in day, waited another 14 minutes and someone answered phone. Solution. Offer me points to the value of £2.50 when the product cost £3.99, did not even take into consideration the half hour I had spent trying to get through or the fact that they did not respond to my mail. Appalling. No more Boots for me. Superdrug is the way forward."
"Purchased a nail varnish online to collect in store, process was very smooth all arrived on time. Went to collect to find a big plastic postage bag filled with plastic bubble wrap and plastic wrap, total overkill. I understand that the product needed to be protected but some brown paper or tissue paper would have done the trick. Nowadays this isn't acceptable. Very unimpressed, defiantly won't be using again if this is standard practice."
"I was very pleased with the service I received from simran, who worked with no7 products. She had great knowledge of the products that i had purchased. She was very friendly and easy to talk to, me and my mum both felt comfortable with her service she made my shopping experience very special."
"Priyashi is great worker."
"The staff was very friendly and happily helped us to find the right products."
"The only shop around selling basic tissues at a reasonable price."
"Awesome!!!"
"Extremely poor customer service at Boots Wimbledon, Centre Court. As my voucher didn't scan at the self checkout till, I have been asked to wait in line one more time, just to scan it. It took me at least 20 minutes to leave a store. Unacceptable service from the customer advisor Jenny."
"Unprofessional staff, confusing price, I have called to give my feedback and was totally ignored. They truly made me feel uncomfortable."
Saleem Nawab
"Good price for the products l bought plus l got 12 pounds worth of Boots advantage card points. I have been keeping upto date about my order via email and text till delivery."
Ian Walkden
"Very good customer service"
Boots is rated 3.28 based on 616 reviews