Boots Reviews

54% of reviewers recommend Boots
02AM
2AM

About Boots: Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Categories:
Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Make-Up
Perfumes

Tell us how Boots made you happy

Over 7 Days
Over a week
customer service
17 - 18 hours
Avg Email Response Time
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"I visited your Cupar store yesterday and your store manager was excellent.. I am short sighted and needed help finding things, she went above and beyond to assist me with everything including my prescriptions, then served me at the till, packed my bags and carried them to the door for me, opened the door and assisted me out the door before giving me my bags to ensure I was safe. She was excellent, please will you thank her for me. I’m not sure of her name although she did tell me but I think it began with L."
Are you Boots? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Visited the Cupar store yesterday, the branch manager helped me find several things that I had trouble finding as I am fairly short sighted. She went above and beyond what I was expecting and treated me with the utmost courtesy, served me at the till, packed my bag and helped me to the door and opened it for me. She was excellent,please thank her for me."
"Bought your Airbrush away pore minimising primer on recommendation. I like the way it feels and it does do the job but I have to say it’s smells absolutely appalling ."
"I constantly have bad experiences with Boots in the Glades Bromley Kent. There are always queues at the tills no matter what time of day there are never any staff and the staff that are around are rather indifferent couldn’t seem to care less about customer service. I always think twice now about going in there whether I can cope with the stress of hanging around waiting to pay it shouldn’t be like this! I have complained on several occasions but nothing is ever done"
"Castlepoint shopping centre 6523 Severd by Vanessa We were at check out customer assistant Vanessa and Mike seem not interested to serve us which we were next customer. So we have to wait longer than expert it. When Vanessa final has to serving us she was not friendly at all even rude, she almost bent my point card and she has bit attitude towards to us. Very disappointed shopping trip at this time."
"I love BOOTS store in Dover!! The staff are brilliant, nothing is too much trouble!! Yesterday, I went to place an order, in-store from online stock; I was served by CALA and although she was suffering from a very sore mouth, making speaking and smiling difficult, she dealt with my order and purchases in a very friendly, professional manner!! Despite a queue building, she didn't rush me or seem stressed at all, Cala took it all in her stride! Cala is a credit to the Boots company and I'd like to thank her for her help yesterday! Staff such as Cala, Gaby and Tracy ensure that Boots stand head and shoulders above the rest!! Well Done, Cala!!!"
"I visited boots today 15th March 19 to purchase my favourite mascara from Clinique. To be told by Claire that they no longer do this particular brand anymore. I was so disappointed but Claire adviced me on a different one, after fully explaining what. I was impressed with her customer service in particular because instead of just buying a mascara she advised me on an offer which included an eye pencil and eye makeup remover for the same price, so I got 3 items instead of 1. If I like the other products for sure I will purchase them in the future. Well done Claire."
"Quick delivery"
"The day on the counter could not be been more helpful but the pharmacist was rude and dismissive and commented in an blaze way, “I don’t know what you want me to suggest” to me - if I knew that then I wouldn’t have been asking her!"
"I visited the lakeside boots store to have a look at the loreal counter at the new foundation, I was greeted by a lady called jade schaurien who helped me chose my shade and also advised me they had to 3 for two offer so, of course I'm easily persuaded when I go.es to make and she advised me on what powder would work for me and told me how great the new waterproof mascara is. I couldn't be happier with her customer service she is an asset to there boots store and I will definitely be visiting again and hope to be served by her"
"Today I visited the no7 counter at boots meadowhall to ask for some advice on skin hydration as I work shifts and have very dry skin Sam was extremely helpful and knowledgeable on the products available and helped me choose a product suitable for my skin I didn’t feel rushed even though it was busy she’s a credit to boots."
"Has very nice products with good quality."
"I had a Boots Advantage card with about £20 on. I was told at the till it was withdrawn. When I just rang Customer Services they said because I have not used it for 2 years they withdrew it and I lose my balance. It's in the Terms and Conditions apparently. Absolutely outrageous. Could they not send you an email. Will not shop there again."
"I made a click and collect order which I forgot to collect and they did not refund me almost 2 months later."
"Your Monmouth store is consistently short staffed. There is no way of knowing which desk you should go to because they are hidden from each other. The one member of staff was hidden away stacking shelves and ended up going to the far end desk. I had to leave my items in the end because I was watching my parking clock. If this was a "one off" I would understand but it happens most of the time."
"Boots kingswood hull. Will never stop here again, vile women (Caroline) who clearly needs not only customer service training and a bar of soap in her shocking mouth but a facial wipe to wipe off the hideous (orange/mahogany) makeup.. she looks like pinocchio. I’ve never been so insulted by a member of staff in retail in my life.. my mother was so upset I had to take her home. I made a complain for it to be brushed off. I’m not happy with the way this was dealt with and there is no way this is her only complaint. Totally lost my custom. Vile women."
"Today I went to sprucefield boots where Anita on the no7 counter helped me update my makeup even though she had a lot of appointments booked in for later. She was very helpful and knowledgeable"
"Missing items from my order. When I contacted them they told me they couldn't send them and I would have to return the order. As it is a birthday gift I don't have the time to return and re order and do t see why I should have to. Very disappointed with this and won't be shopping with Boots again"
"I am a 39 weeks pregnant woman and i walked 45 mins just to exchange a product in boots aldershot which i bought yesterday but I am very disappointed with the service. Actually what happened was i bought a baby milk yesterday and I wasn't sure wheather I grabbed the right product or not. I asked the lady who served me and she told me that if i bring the receipt and the product in reselling condition they can exchange it. I came to know that the product was not the right one. So i went to exchange and thought will buy the right one on monday. But there was another lady and she said she can't exchange it. I told the lady to call the manager and the manager also said the same thing and he was a bit rude n he kept saying he can't exchange the product. That is not my mistake as well. I know what he was saying but may be he was not getting what I am saying. What i am saying was if i dont get the exchange then Why they gave meh the wrong information that i can get the exchange if the product is in reselling condition. I know the rules of the product that some stores dont exchange or give the refund in baby foods thats why i asked the lady who served me the other day. Customer satisfaction is the main motive of any store which i didnt get. The manager was rude and he even wasnot sorry for that. I returned with a heavy hard and they ruined my whole day. They said that they can't exchange cosmetics but i did exchange one cream before even though its pacakaging was opened bit on different stores. They have to male the same policies. Especially i dont like the manager's response to a customer who was misleaded with the wrong information Bu their own staffs. 1st experience of customer dissatisfaction in my life."
"I was served by a really friendly and polite gentleman called Klein at the Giltbrook store. Even though he was the only person serving with a large queue he still took the time be very polite and professional."
Boots is rated 3.19 based on 838 reviews