Boots Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Boots

How would you rate Boots ?

579 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Boots in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Became a regular very quickly. The staff in the store i use are brilliant! No7 counter ladies know their products and always offer advice even on other brands."
"I went to the bluewater boots today and after looking around lots of different places for my wedding make up. I finally found a lovely lady to help me complete my journey. She was so helpful, yana on the Dior counter did my make up trial perfectly. Thankyou so much for your good customer service. Will be returning when my make up runs out."
Margaret Cracknell
"I am very happy the website was very clear and easy to follow and the collection in store was very quick I highly recommend your company"
"I was actually disappointed with my order. A bottle was broken and had leaked all over the other stuff so I had to rinse all those items. Communication with Boots was slow and I got a refund for the shower gel. I actually would have expected some free advantage points or so as a gesture of goodwill. I will have to consider if I am going to continue ordering with them."
Genna
"Very friendly and professional. They gave good advice and helped me choose the correct product for me"
"Great priced products."
From Newcastle
Unverified Reviewer
"I placed an order for collection at my local shop late afternoon a few days ago. I received confirmation that my order was ready to pick up the very next morning. Excellent service, which saved me a trip to the city."
"Spoke to customer services twice about a damaged item received in post. Only valued at 3.20 but was needed. Both times I was told to take an hour out of my day, drive to a store and get a refund. Alternatively could drive to post office, post item back and wait for refund. Not cost effective for Boots and certainly not for me. Any decent store would just send a replacement especially since my order totalled £180. Why would I waste time trying to fleece them for £3.20? Emailed customer services to complain. Allowed over their stated response time before calling again. I was immediately corrected about the timescales I quoted for a reply so had to read boots their own email. Was told they deal with emails when they can. This is now a matter of principle so I call the complaints team where I finally find some common sense. A nice chap sent me two replacement items and put some points on my boots card as an apology. Done and dusted in minutes. Boots -you need to ensure your customer services team are all aware of the sensible way to deal with small damaged items and also ensure they do not contradict a customer quoting your own emails. As your helpful chap pointed out, I have been buying online for years and the last time I returned anything was 2015 so hardly the conning type!"
GERARD CLELAND
Unverified Reviewer
"I called in the Boots store in Royal Ave, Belfast and was served by a lovely lady called Anne. I was only purchasing a few small items but Anne advised me of a 3 for 2 offer and to avail of it. She was most helpful, polite and pleasant and would certainly encourage me to return to that particular store. The bar code of my purchase is 526 5935 0633 155. I think this lady should be commended for excellent customer service."
"Boots is getting complacent - poor customer service, poor website - went to local store (Urmston) - no information on website or store front about reduced bank holiday opening and security guard pointed at store opening times which said 9 am, then shouted '11 o'clock' a few times and shrugged. Won't buy online after snotty response by customer service when I wrote to let them know the 3 for 2 wasn't carrying through to checkout. Will seek alternative."
"Rubbish website. Just wasted 15 mins trying to order"
"Boots store in precinct in Kilmarnock. .. there is no room to queue for prescriptions like other stores and people get confused who's standing and why ! Also staff: 4 behind counter wandering about ... look at people standing and ignore them. Hate going into that store !"
Claire
"Delighted with order- quick to click and collect and all items well packaged."
"Had everything I needed online with quick easy payment and delivery"
"I always thought Boots was a brilliant shop until today. I had numerous coupons and one was particular for double points two uses. I spent money and yes got my double points. 5 minutes later I found some other make up I would buy. At the till I was looking to use the second double points on the same coupon. I was told that it ( the coupon) couldn’t be used on the same day. How absolutely ridiculous. I rang the customer care at Boots and was told it is terms and conditions. It does not state this on the coupon or on the till receipt. I have requested to be taken off the mailing list for coupons, I am able to buy my make up on line and other goods from Superdrug or even Tesco (which both have loyalty cards. I shall not by from Boots again as a matter of principle Boots you have lost a good customer. LOYALTY HA HA"
"Purchased several items of make up I didn't have a loyalty card but decided to get one as I spend a fair amount at the store. I asked the cashier if the permanent card would be sent to my address, and in a sarcastic tone the reply was " that's why we ask you to fill in the form". As I left the store mentally totalling up my bill I realized one of the offers didn't come off my total. I did get my refund but feel reluctant to rush back."
Samira Patel
"Always get my lunch from Boots (have done for years). Their meal deals are amazing and the price hasn't gone up for as long as I can remember! Their chemist is also really quick (Cheapside, London) so I get my prescriptions dispensed here too. Thanks Boots! :-)"
"Terrible customer service - never never order online as any errors cannot be amended or cancelled - even a simple change of address a WEEK before delivery cannot be done. There is a script being read from with no variation other than 'no we cannot make any changes to your order'. Crazy when it's just a click of the button and the order has not yet been processed."
M Butler
"Never received vouchers on my mums birthday! However after a number of telephone calls and two weeks late Boots did send another voucher. My mothers birthday had been and gone."
"Went to Festival Park Stoke store looking for foundation. Emma served me. She gave me samples to try to ensure product didn’t agrevate my skin. Lovely lady"
Boots is rated 3.27 based on 580 reviews