Boots Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Do not order from Boots online. The items do not arrive when they should and it’s not possible to chase the order up. You simply get fobbed off and told to wait 48 hours! And if you escalate the issue the Careteam worker hangs up!
Posted 24 minutes ago
Was in Boots in Wokingham today there were two people on the tills and long queues. One server left for around 10 min to go and get parcels for a customer. Leaving around 8 people waiting in her queue (the other queue had similar number). As this was a pharmacy queue and everyone wanted some Counter medicine we were stuck. In the end I did not buy the things I needed. Busy weekend in December and just two on tills?!?!?!?
My online order was not sent. I emailed customer service but they would not reply. I called and was told they were refunding me but had not notified me that they had cancelled order and I had to email to complain but they again would not reply
Witnessed the most nasty and upsetting situation at the Lewisham Centre SE13 6TJ Boots pharmacy.A customer was in tears and really upset because she was refused her medication as she could" not prove " she was a cancer patient and eligible for free meds. It was so sad to see someone so ill reduced to this state by a bullying and nasty pharmacist. I followed the lady out and took her for a coffee.I do not understand why she was put through this public humiliation. I will not be returning to the store after seeing the horrible attitude.
Just wanted to say an ironic "thank you" to Boots for putting profit against peoples' health and well-being. Charging people for pharmacy item deliveries is pure profit grabbing from the elderly,infirm and ill people. In my local Boots when you asked for a delivery it was always a week's wait (which can be problematic as GP service only does repeat prescriptions 7 days in advance) or if you collect then it is always a queue of at least a 10 minute while stood in the main shop. Thanks again Boots but this is one customer who will never enter a Boots again.
Absolutely diabolical ordered perfume to store which never arrived ordered a replacement was told at store went to collect wasn't there I was told wait 2 days an they send another replacement what a service
I asked about a promotion that I missed by 1 pence, the response was poor. Thank you for contacting us at Boots.com regarding your order. Unfortunately we would be unable to give you the promotion points for this order as it does state in the Terms and Conditions that you will receive £10 worth of points for every £60 spent. I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. My query was the terms and conditions told me after my purchase that I missed the deal. GO TO AMAZON GUYS
Used boots online service and twice it showed the order had gone through but they failed to even contact the GP (which is how it works if you order online and if the online service doesn't work what's the point of it?) so I never got my meds. On phone people to be fair were helpful and apologetic, so kudos to them, and after looking into it their end suggested I talk to the people in the store. Went to the store to ask, lady was exteremly rude and dismissive and snapped that I needed to talk to my surgery as it was a fault their end-like I needed that with my anxiety. Went there and they said boots hadn't even sent through the request but this was after the date they gave online for me to go pick the medication up. Once is a a mistake, twice is incompetent and not good enough . I've also sent two emails regarding my missing meds order, and they haven't so far responded to either. Between the pharmastis bad tempered attitude, lack of communication and help (except the telephone team-they were good) and two missed prescriptions.... certainly not trusting them to dispense my meds to me again. I'm ging two stars but they deserve none, the only thing that dragged it up to two stars for me are for the telephone support team who at least did try to help and remained professional and courteous, unlike the pharmastist in store.
Lauren in Boots Store Donegal Place in Belfast had excellent customer service skills. Helping me choose the right products & get the best value for money for my purchases the last Friday in November. An asset to any employer.
Imogen and two other young female assistants went above and beyond with their customer service on Sunday 8th December at Beeston Nottingham branch. I asked for help with the photo printing machine. Although we couldn’t work out why the machine wasn’t working. They really wanted to help me. We did succeed in the end. Huge thank you to you ladies. You were all fabulous.
I would like to say that Jordanna at Wheatley hall rd doncaster is brilliant! She hoes the extra mile to help! Thank you so much. And all the other staff there! X
A lady called Ann Franks in the St Enoch Boots, Glasgow was so helpful today. She was efficient, knowledgable and kind and was able to answer my questions without any fuss. She made my day and I left smiling.
at newcastle airport i was served by Crystal ,this young lady needs some recognition for her great service ,knowing her stock she went out of her way to find what i was looking for because it was not on the shelf ,she is a credit to boots .
I went to boots in Lewisham to develop my photos JOSH. The assistant at the desk was absolutely helpful. He was professional in his attitude in putting me through as to what to do to print all my photos with ease. He is very commendable!
I looked online to see if the foundation I use was on offer anywhere to see that Maxfactor infinity 3in1 foundation was £8.39 in boots a 40% saving. I thought brilliant I will go to boots to get it. At the til the customer advisor said £13.99 I said to her it states on the website £8.39 as a black friday saving to which I was told it was only a online deal. How can you charge two different prices for the exact same item. Very disappointed.
Really loved boots before now. I placed an order online and changed the delivery address to my current address (the default one was my university address from years ago). The day after I checked the order confirmation email and realised that the address had not changed. I went through the order process again and the same thing happened (the address reverted back after payment details were put in) even though I had changed the address beforehand. I called their customer service to change the delivery address and they said that they cannot do this, that they have no control over the orders after they have been placed. I then asked to cancel the order and stated that I have a right to cancel until 14 days from the day I receive the goods. She said that they cannot do this for the same reason and kept referring to their policies to justify herself. I do not understand how such a big company can have such stringent policies in place and how their customer service team or anyone in the business have literally zero control over anything. I do not understand why they have a contact number for online orders which have been placed if they literally cannot do anything to help. Really stupid policies and the staff/customer services are useless. I've never heard of a company where you cannot cancel your order or change your delivery address before the order has been shipped. From the moment you place the order everything is out of their control.
Always late with meds. Poor excuses. Always blame your GP. Rubbish service, regret selecting them
I recently went into the Boots store in Solihull town centre to use there photo equipment, as I needed to save my photos from my phone to disc. I had a few problems but I was helped by a lady called Donna who assisted me. She identified there was a problem with the disc, as she didn't have any more disc's in stock she offered to call me once they were in. Its not often you come out of a shop feeling satisfied with the service you have received even when your needs haven't been met. Donna was extremely patient and ensured due to the time I had wasted I didn't go away unsatisfied. She ensured me that once the disc's were in store I could come back in and I would be supported to complete the Disc's required. Extremely polite, well mannered member of staff, thank you Donna your help was much appreciated. On returning to the store I was helped by another member of staff as it was Donna's day off. Tania was extremely helpful even during a very period, she still took the time to assist me in downloading my photos to Disc. Again an extremely helpful, polite member of your team were nothing seemed to much trouble for her. I know I shouldn't be surprised but customer service just isn't what it used to be, however my visit to Boots proved there are still some excellent store assistants still out there willing to provide your will a high level of customer service. Thanks you Donna and Tania for your excellent customer service skills, it was much appreciated and made a stressful situation a pleasure to visit your store. I will defiantly be returning.
Very happy with the price reductions on the purchases I made and happy with the pleasant and helpful assistant.However not so happy with the lack of large paper bags for my purchases Had to buy several small bags 7p each .Unbelievable that especially at this busy time of the year when people will be buying more than usual purchases there would be a lack of the large size of bags for these. Seems like bad management.
Bad online customer service non existant
Boots is rated 3.04 based on 1,090 reviews