Boots Reviews

Boots have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

56% of reviewers recommend Boots

Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Make-Up
Perfumes

How would you rate Boots ?

"Following problems with online shopping, on the 7th September, Gaby in the Beauty Department helped me to sort out my issues! Then on 14th September I returned to store to complete my purchases!! Gaby and then Tracey, were highly experienced, knowledgeable re: products, extremely professional, patient and service with a smile! All of which turned, my previous unpleasant on-line shopping situation, into a very pleasant experience in-store! I feel that Gaby and Tracey deserve recognition for their outstanding Customer Service! The manageress was also very friendly and helpful, not sure of her name, slim, blonde and attractive!! These lovely ladies are an absolute credit to Boots!!"
"I went there to buy sunglasses with prescription but the assistant was clearly not inclined to any customer service. She did not anything to understand my needs but the opposite she sent me away in a very bad and frustrated mood. This was the Oxford Street branch the big one closed to Bond Street . Don't go there."
"Ordered from boots and they did not send my full order but still took payments for items I did not receive will be phoning customer services and complaining ... Will not buy anything from them in the future"
"Ordered online 12 bags size 6 pampers nappies. Order was confirmed but received email next day saying order cancelled no reason given."
"My order was cancelled and when I asked them for the reason they were not able to tell why!!! I guess its because they were offering 21points for spent £1. So they make point offers but don't give them cancelling orders. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!"
"I visited my local Boots store in Dover on Friday 7th September 2018! I was greeted with a smile from, Gaby, wearing her black Boots uniform! I feel that Gaby deserves recognition from Boots for her amazing Customer Service! Gaby is a credit to Boots and I always seek her help, as do my friends. She provides unbelievable care and attention to customers, patient, understanding, professional yet friendly too! I made a large purchase for Christmas, Gaby sorted everything out for me and she even packed my bags, so that the weight of each was approximately the same, to ease carrying! I cannot praise her enough and I'll definitely make all large Christmas purchases in-store with Gaby, rather than online!!"
"Visiting Boots in Broadmead Bristol on 7th September to buy perfume, an assistant called Lisa took my payment. How welcome it was, to be treated with courtesy and a lovely smile such as Lisa gave me!"
"I visited my local store on Friday 24th August at approx. 18:30. I was going on holiday the following morning and was hoping to make a last minute birthday purchase for my sister. The product I wanted wasn't stocked locally and so had to be ordered in. I resigned myself to the fact I'd have to collect after my holiday (my own fault for leaving it to the last minute) having been told that collections were available after midday. However I received a text message at 07:30 the following morning advising it had arrived in store. Superbly, efficient service and the in store assistant was also very helpful and professional. Really pleased - thankyou!"
"cancelled my online purchase without telling me the real reason.. i emailed them but no answer. very poor service"
"I have placed an online order of £231.10 "order 264375644" on Thursday 30th August 2018, because I would be saving £72.97. Order went through and the money wad debited from my bank account. However few minutes later I received an email confirming that the order has been cancelled and I will not be charged. At that time I thought that I might have not had sufficient fund on the account (although I made sure I did have the right amount in my bank account), therefore I placed another order from a different bank account "order 264783090". The same thing happed again where I received an email from Boots stating that the order has been cancelled and I won't be charged again. This order wasn't for me as it was for a friend of mine who lives abroad and she sent the money to purchase those products and take it to her the following week when I go to see her. I have spoken to my bank after checking that I didn't have the two funds in my account. They have informed me that's because its bending from Boots side. When I spoke to Boots they have informed by their customer manager "Depa" that's if it was him and not one of their staff pretending to be a manager!!! hat I will get fund paid back to my account two days later on Saturday the 1st September 2018. As I expected that was a lie and I haven't received the amount of £4462.20 as I had been assured by Depa. I have contacted my bank and been instructed what to request from Boots by sending me another email with a full order details so the bank can stop that transaction. I did call Boots back twice to dispute the order and service and everytime I spoke to their customer service team none of them wanted to co-operate at all and were very arrogant and rude. So now I have to fly in couple of days to see my friend without taking the products to her; however I will have to take the amount of £462.20 from my own account and give it back to her which makes me short of this fund. I have spoken to one Boots staff at the store and been informed that I wasn't the first person who complain about their customer service team. This is a horrendous experience and Boots needs to get their acts right, because if they don't sort this situation out me or another customer who's been in my situation will take a legal action against them very soon. This is a horrendous experience and Boots need to get their acts right before they get named & shamed for their horrific customer service. My argument is not against the store staff as they work extremely hard and provide an outstanding service but against their their online team and the customer service team and managers."
"Spoke to 3 people in the Uxbridge store, all miserable and not putting them selves out to assist me. Customer service training required!"
"Service from assistant Steve excellent and prompt"
"Ordered Boots soltan sun lotion online for collection at Boots branch at Leeds Bradford airport which is after security - ie airside. So no problems of size when travelling with hand luggage only. Long queue to collect as tiny store but order waiting; no problem collecting on expected date. Should be more stock of own make goods in store would avoid need to pre-order but excellent service nonetheless."
"cancellation policy is awful. Ordered an item at 11am. wanted to cancel the order 30 minutes later. Even though the order is still pending they refuse to cancel the order informing me to wait until the order is delivered and then return to store. How does that even make sense?"
"I went into Boots at Gemini, Warrington, asked at Channel counter, about my makeup, only to say they do not make it any more... Andrea was so helpful, telling about new product, continuing to ask me to sit down, and try a sample, making me feel so good, as wasn’t 100%....myself...the makeup was amazing, and the service I got from Andrea, was absolutely superb, thank you. I would like Andrea to be recognised, for her fabulous service."
"I ordered some Clinique powder, transparency 4 and received transparency 7, way too dark for my skin. When I tried to contact customer service over a week ago and then again 2 days ago, I never received a reply. I will never order from this store again!"
"I would like you too recognise one of your colleagues, I went to shop at Birstall 6510. I am not the most confident person in chosing foundation. I was not aware that Caroline had noticed me struggling, I had chosen my products but as always I was pondering. Caroline came over and gave me so much help and support, her attitude was exceptional and at all times Caroline smiled. Truely amazing member of your company. I will always look to shop in Birstall with the special treatment I received. Please pass on my thank you, I was served at 16:44 on the 11th August."
"I attempted to use their next day collect at store service. The order said dispatched but after 3 days it still wasn't at the store. So order cancelled and re-ordered. Same story. Their online customer service is pretty useless since they have no proper tracking of orders. Will not use Boots online service again."
"Craigleith Boots in Edinburgh could not have helped me more. The lady at the No7 makeup desk on the 6th of Aug helped me choose makeup for my anniversary meal. Later when I tried all the makeup, considering I don't wear much, I was very happy with the results so thx very much one happy customer!"
"I did try to bought vigra online first cencel order hold my money if not authorised why allow people to buy if cencel order why hold money online blind why if payment requesting for refund the money back"
Boots is rated 3.28 based on 646 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!