Boots Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Boots
02AM
2AM

About Boots: Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Categories:
Hair&body
Health & Beauty
Make-Up
Perfumes

Tell us how Boots made you happy

17 - 18 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"I visited it cosmetics counter at boots Bluewater today. the assistant kate McNamara was absolutely amazing so attentive and thorough describing everything about the products 5 star service and amazing products ."
Are you Boots? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Boots receives. Reply Free
"My personal opinion is to advise anyone printing photos off on line NOT to use Boots printing service until they investigate Snapfish and their procedures. Please read on and make your own decision though. On 30th October I ordered, using the online service, 15 no. 7 x 5 prints and was asked to purchase a collage 10 x 8, which I did. I was given the date 6th November to pick up from my local store. The photos went missing and Snapfish, the company Boots use, were extremely unhelpful. They kept stalling saying "wait another day". I asked twice for the Directors name but they ignored my request and there was no admittance of fault by Snapfish or an apology. They said they would ring the store and email me back. They did not email me, I had to email them. They say they had been ringing Boots store. Why they didnt email them, I couldnt say but Boots were not answering the phone. However, the Boots local store Manager and staff were very helpful when I called them and was answered. 7 days after the date I was given, a set of photo's arrived in store, whether they were reprinted and sent while I was being stalled, I will never know but my concerns were because the photographs are of my child & I was worried where they had been sent to. On checking the photographs ONLY 3 of the 15 no. 7 x 5 photographs are of any use. They were supposed to be showcasing dresses/make up/hair at a special event. The other 12 photos are either positioned so you cannot see all of the dress ie train missing off the bottom, top of heads missing, legs cut off, photos blurred or the writing on them is half cut in half. The collage shows the missing parts of the photographs, and proves it was not because I had positioned them incorrectly on line. The photo processing system said the photos were acceptable. However, there is supposed to be a border of approx' 5mm around each photo in the collage and around the edge of the whole collage. Snapfish have missed off the border and the edges of 4 photographs and the border is missing completely either side of the collage. It took many emails, 2 trips into town and 2 phone calls to receive these photographs, 7 days late, after they had gone missing to which I can only use 3. The Boots Manager was apologetic and sorted me out with a gift card but Snapfish would not even write an apology or give me the Director's details. I wonder if he/she knows how appalling the 'service' they provide is!! When I emailed Snapfish asking for a written apology they replied 'we have contacted the store and it has been sorted by them'. I received that reply within 24 hours, pity they were not that quick trying to sort out my missing photographs!"
"I ordered online with boots and selected next day delivery. I left work early went into store and it wasn’t there. I went the day after again as I called them and they said it should be there. Again it wasn’t there. I went the day after again and it wasn’t there again shockingly. I had to reorder because it went missing. Baring in mind I needed that order 6 days before I needed it. I logged a complaint and no one got in touch. So I contacted them on Facebook and the only thing they could do was apologise. Not only did they not respond to my email but I only got an apology. Pathetic never again will I order from them. They’re not reliable at all."
"disgusted by the lack of customer service at Boots in Bournemouth. Left waiting, asked for assistance and was basically refused. Unbelievable! Will not be back."
"I was expecting a boots order yesterday with 6 items in it. I only recieved 2 items. Finally got a response to my questions 48 hrs later. Parcel lost in transit. Now I’m waiting longer for my next response. Farce"
"Disappointed with my visit to the Ferndown store today, went in after advice on multivitamins and iron supplements, I walked in, asked the lady behind the till for advice, started explaining what I needed help with and she rudely interrupted me and said 'I am not a pharmacist, I cant prescribe or recommend medicines/supplements, you need to go to your doctor for that', she then went on to give me advice she had purely collected from her own life experience. I am disappointed that your staff are not trained in their products, in a shop full of medical supplies and drugs, in order to sell them safely, correctly and have customers leave happy and satisfied."
"Do not be fooled by the completion of an on-line order. I purchased an item to the value or £399.99 on a weekend with bonus points. My purchase went through successfully, the money was taken from my account then within 24 hours, I had an e-mail to say my order had been cancelled. Boots are not able to give a reason why, just a list of possible reasons. The customer services phone-line takes ages to get through to so I e-mailed Boots. Their response is within 2 working days. Day 5 and I have not received a reply so have just spend the last 20 minutes on the phone trying to sort this issue. Boots still had my money as they had overlooked the refund. My refund has now been processed but could take up to 5 working days to appear in my account. Boots are doing the same bonus points offer this weekend but I do not have the money to purchase the item again until I receive my refund. Boots have therefore given me a case number so that I can order the item once I have my refund and they will honour the bonus points, I have to phone them again though!!! Lets hope the item is in stock when I order! Very disappointed with Boots!!"
"Got aids from their own brand tasteless chicken wraps, IM STILL A VIRGIN!!!!"
"I was in the Lurgan store this morning to print some photos, only when I asked the staff member (who had seen me at the machine for 10 mins) for help she informed me the machine has been playing up and it should have a sign on it. I asked her if I should cancel my order on it then and she said no!? Again I asked her to help me use the machine and she said ..Oh I haven't a clue about that, they bring in these machines and never train us on how to use them. Think I'll print pictures in Tesco from now on."
"Tom, Sharon and Marcelle from Boots Opticians in Weymouth helped me when I had a diabetic eye check.They were very cheerful and friendly. I would recommend this opticians."
"The Boots Online Pharmacy home Delivery Service has failed me twice in a row, they claim its royal mails fault that my prescription has not been delivered twice in a row leaving me without meds despite ordering in plenty of time. The trace and track codes they supplied refered to a delivery from 2013 to the other side of the country, I have complained and chased this with them again and again and I am now just being ignored. I suffer from Stress related disorders and really could do without having to chase them to get my meds delivered before I run out"
"Boots click and collect - will never use this service again. I received damaged goods and it took them 3 weeks and 3 emails to advise me that i can return the goods back to store. Thanks it was cheap product, the fuel will cost me more to go back. I never used and not going to use your poor service again."
"I am a frequent visitor to the Boots branch in the County Mall, Crawley. I have also worked in the company before and had nothing but a pleasant experience. I go in there to purchase food for my lunch as I am busy running a shop of my own. The self service checkouts are always having problems whether it be software or customer made. Every time I go in there is a problem with the self service machines, I join the line and wait for a staff member to come and sort them out so people can carry on using them. It's always a struggle to get any staff member to help and there are always so many staff pottering around. Today just took the biscuit. Waiting in line yet again and all 3 self service machines were out. One woman waiting on one and the other 2 empty but with error messages. There was one staff member on till ringing his bell continuously the whole time I was there, nobody came. I might add on my way in I see about 7/8 staff members not doing a whole lot and some even chatting amongst themselves. After about 10 minutes I dropped my stuff back and went to Gregg's to get my food. In and out in a couple minutes. On my way back I see that the machines are still all not working and no sign of any staff members to help. They need a serious chat about customer service. Lost a sale and many more before I consider going back in. What's the point in all of the staff members if none of them help out? What's the point in the till bells if no-one answers them?"
"Booked an appointment to get my vaccination done at the Piccadilly branch. Got to the store on time, the guy behind the til made me wait for half an hour citing the doctor is with someone else. When I finally saw the doctor she told me she was only informed of my arrival 2mins ago so nobody actually told her I was waiting. No apologies from the guy either...Extremely unprofessional"
"Christina, the fragrance consultant at fort Kinnaird, Edinburgh, gave exceptional advice today. Has good expert knowledge of fragrance and imparts this in a friendly, professional manner. Has broadened my perfume horizons and I feel empowered to try new brands and variations. Much appreciated."
"Excellent customer care knowledge of all no7 products. Friendly helpful. Her name Olya at great northern street retail park, Huddersfield."
"Bought 2 meal deals at Manchester airport on 29th October. Both included your Chicken salad gluten free sandwiches. I wonder if anybody in Boots has ever tried one of these sandwiches. Shared one with my wife. To say it was disgusting is an understatement. The bread tasted awful, the chicken absolutely tasteless. Neither of us were able to finish our half sandwich and the second one was binned. We travel a lot and often buy sandwiches from Boots at the airport and all have been excellent ..... apart from this. Go on Boots, try one and see what you think ...."
"We visited Boots, Newton Abbot, 28/10/18. Penny in the Beauty counter, helped us tremendously. She informed us about the Boots App,which made our shopping experience even better as we got lots of bonus points with our shop today. Penny was friendly and advised us so well! A big thank you Boots!"
"I ordered a basic poster from Boots photo service online and all that requires is a print out. Even if it was printed elsewhere, it literally would not take longer than a week with 1st class delivery to deliver to a store, not even to my house.... but ive been waiting longer than a week and my print isnt here. ridiculous."
"Yesterday being Monday the 22 October 2018 I visited the boots opticians in Bognor Regis. While there I witnessed the worst customer relations that anyone could expect to encounter. The Manageress there who I saw on her tag named as Laura was rude and arguing loudly and openly for everyone there to hear. She was a complete disgrace to Boots which is suppose to be a very good reputable company. They lost trade from me that day when I was going to purchase both glasses and contact lenses. As long as that manager is in that store I should advise all to avoid it. On the way out I heard two staff in the shop shake their heads and say here we go again...… Obviously its a normal event for them...So come on Senior management sort out this store please,,,,the Opticians ran by this manager is a complete disgrace."
Boots is rated 3.27 based on 703 reviews