Boots Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
I had been on their contact lens reward scheme for several years and all was well, They then decided to change the lenses I received via the post every 3 months, to much cheaper, inferior ones. Still charging me the same amount each month for the privilege though. When I complained about this, their response was a take it or leave it attitude... so I cancelled the agreement and now buy my lenses online. I’m bitterly disappointed with the uncaring attitude of Boots... but now save myself over £100 a year... their loss!
I had a broken hearing aid and at the Croydon branch was fixed and my ears checked very quickly by two helpful and efficient audiologists. Saved me I lot of stress and time thank you.
Service was so good when they put a charge of £55 for the year for delivery I went along with it especially as I'm disabled and couldn't make alternative arrangements. Once I'd paid the service went downhill quick. No-one answers if I phone to check if my repeat prescription is going to be delivered Last time by the time someone answered the phone I'm told I'd had my meds the previous week - no I hadn't. Then they realised they hadn't applied for it. Not the first time this has happened. Be glad when the 12 months is up and I can have delivery for a £1 and better service.
Very disappointed with Boots in London Road Headington! I made an appointment to have a flu jab and when I get the the pharmacist says that she doesn’t know how to do flu jab.. why did the system let me book the appointment? The next day boots send me a text saying that I missed my appointment? Looks like that I was the wrong one then
I had terrible experience with my online purchase with Boots and Boots Customer Care. This is what happened: I placed my order online with Boots, I was briefly kicked out of their system during the process of completing my order, and it felt wrong that only the billing address was confirmed to me, not the delivery address. So I went to check the order confirmation email immediately, and noted that Boots automatically chose an address of my account for previous orders - my last order was over five years ago, and the address was of course way out of date. On this realisation, I tried to cancel the order or amend the delivery address online - but no options were given on my account. I then picked up my phone and called up the Boots Customer service, and it was confirmed that there are no option to either cancel/stop the order, not even amend the delivery address - basically there is nothing they could do! Realising this, I then spoke to my Credit Card Customer Service, I was given an authorisation code, and was explained that the retailer should be able to revert the payment/transaction with it. I went back to Boots customer care, again they said there is nothing they could do - not even to revert the transaction with the authorisation code, I would have to wait until further news of the delivery, and hopefully the delivery could be rejected - that's what I was told. Now, the parcel has been delivered - to the wrong address of course! I called up the Boots Customer service again, and again they said nothing could be done, as the parcel was delivered to the address given. To summarize, the delivery address was never confirmed to me when I placed the order, and there is no option available to cancel the order or amend the delivery address what so ever after the order was placed, and my refund request has been objected when I do not receive my order, basically I have not been offerred any solution at all after the order was placed, nobody has even tried as far as I am concered. As a customer, I feel utterly frustrated and disppointed. Shame on you Boots UK, and shame on you Boots Customer Care - you are utterly useless!!! Be careful to order online with Boots everyone!
Hi I had an appointment with Alison no7 macmillan beauty consultant working in chesterfield Boot retail regarding advice on post care cancer treatment.I was given a mini beauty treatment and advice which was gratefully required to boost my self confidence.After help with purchasing some products,I was given a beauty sample bag of goodies which was really kind and thoughtful.I feel much more confident now and self assured,many thanks karen xx
I love boots, great selection and plenty of good quality hair care and baby products.
Outstanding customer service and friendly staff
Appalling customer service from the pharmacy team at Guildford Road, Woking branch this afternoon. Time of arrival 17.15, 2 people ahead of me, 1 item on my prescription, time of departure 17.50. 2 dispensers seemed to be wandering around not doing much and couldn't care less how many people came in and were waiting. Surely they could advise at the time of handing the prescription over if there was to be a lenghty wait, no apology, nothing. If I wasn't desparate for antibiotics would have walked out.
Bought & had lashes applied (along with a Clinique lip product All completed by a fab make up girl. Yasemin.I was going to my work (belated)Xmas do and she was a pleasure to meet, great at her job, a real professional and lovely and friendly too!
Good service friendly staff in and out side city stores good coverage in area
My local Boots in Hingham, Norfolk insisted that I carried home a large box which contained prescribed energy drinks. I asked if I could just take a few and come back for the rest either later that day or the following day with my car and the supervisor refused! The box was extremely heavy and I had to carry it home. NOT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER CONSIDERATION!!
Had amazing service this evening from staff at Boots Wimbledon. Particular praise should go to Rianna who helped me download the app to gain extra points on my Boots card. Well done Boots!
As an ex “Boots girl” I have been increasingly disappointed by both the staff and general attitude of the company since you “sold out” to a foreign buyer. However, having just moved to Malmesbury from Norfolk, your two branches in the town have treated me exceptionally well. Ann in the High Street, and the women in the surgery have gone above and beyond the usual to provide great service. It is up to you, as a company, to treat them well...they are worth their weight in gold. Lose staff, and you very quickly lose customers. I have mislaid the card given to me to review my recent visits, but am sure that it had the number 419 on it.
called at Abergavenny boots to collect 28 day repeat prescription and informed it was not due,when I pointed out it was ,and queried why I keep having problems,the pharmacy expert{as boots website] said if your not happy go elsewhere.i did and cannot thank boots highly enough,as I have now found a helpful,friendly and competent chemist
Trying to charge for paper bags to put your shopping in?? Aren’t they aware this tax only applies to plastic bags, thief’s!! Will be advising trading standards as they are stealing from the general public!!! Also the customer service is rubbish, they would rather stand there talking to themselves rather than acknowledging customers and when you finally get their attention they have the face of a smacked arse (and not in a good way may I add) just awful
Trying to charge for paper bags to put your shopping in? Aren’t they aware this tax ONLY applies to plastic bags! Think I’ll report this to trading standards! Then customer service is terrible they would rather talk to themselves than to serve customers, when you do try to engage with them they look like they have a face like a slapped arse (not in a good way) either!!
Boots in Bluewater trying to charge for a paper bag to put your shopping in?? Are they aware that only plastic bags are chargeable ??? I’ll be in touch with trading standards as this is a violation of what this tax was put in place for!! Thieves and the customer service is poor everyone has a face like a slapped arse (and not in a good way) they would rather stand around talking to each other than serve customers!!
I thought Boots were meant to be a major pharmacy? I went up to the pharmacy counter today at the Malvern Retail Park and the woman glared at me by way of welcome. I asked for a urine sample bottle. "No, we don't sell those any more". I then asked for some sticks to test for blood. "No, nothing like that". What a useless place. And this morning I saw a TV advert encouraging us to visit a pharmacy instead of our doctor. What a joke!
If I could I would rate below zero If I could I would rate below zero, I ordered Christmas presents on 22 November, the stuff should come 29 of November, but I hear nothing from them till 22 of December, but money they took of course, they told that they going to send my stuff, like one month later, but I already went to big boots, because I ordered Clinique products and it took me few hours, so I asked to make refund and they agreed and told me to wait few weeks, so now it's 23 of January and I send them like 6 emails, my statement I called to my bank as they told me, I called them and there is still no money, I feel like I have to fight for my money and they said just we don't know, but we see we did refund. Its unacceptable and awful service, would highly recommend never have something with them
Boots is rated 3.01 based on 1,150 reviews