Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Professional, looks great and quick service! Great work!
Thank you so much for the fab review! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your boomf 😊🎊💖
overall not too bad, luckily had a back up with the selection box of sweets, the first box didn't jump out, until a bit of coaxing, which spoilt the surprise, of my 13 yr old grandson, it was nicely decorated, & presentable, a good laugh when the canon went off.
Thank you so much for your review Nigel! We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
Great cards that I've seen many people open. Sadly the one I ordered didn't do what I thought with all the confetti staying in the box. Bit of an anticlimax
Oh no Diane, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Made my daughter jump, but in a good way, was a laugh, thought there would be more confetti
Thank you so much for your lovely review Pamela! We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
Ordered 3 times and never disappointed! But this time i wished the caramel cake was more "caramelly" and less chocolate. However very tasty and fresh cakes overall!
Hi Silvia! Thank you for the lovely review, although I'm not sure you're supposed to eat our boomfs 🤔😆 I think a cake company somewhere is reading about a great confetti explosion 😊🎊💖
It was ok once it popped with prompting ripped back like it said and didn’t go of had to tap the underneath but was good once popped
Thank you so much for your review Amanda! We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
Unfortunately instead if panda I got a koala included with the card
Oh no Anna, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
good service but the product did not go bang but the went out of there way to resolve the problem. excellent response from them . very good service
Hi David! Glad we could resolve your problem! 😁
Thank you so much for your wonderful review David! we are so pleased to hear we were able to help you 😊🎊💖
Slight delay on the explosion on the sweet box but very well put together and a fab present for my sister :)
Thank you so much for your lovely review Lucy! we are so pleased to hear you and your sister enjoyed your boomf surprise 😊🎊💖
Very good quality card
Thank you for your wonderful review 😊🎊💖
Awesome little items everyone I’ve sent one to has loved it
Yay! Thank you so much for the lovely review Jess! It is fantastic to hear we are helping you spread joy with your loved ones 😊🎊💖
It was defiantly a lovely card, however It was much smaller than I expected.
Thank you for your fantastic review Khadija, we like to think that good things come in small packages 😊🎊💖
Great product design & delivery process. Item was a little slow to 'explode'!
Thank you so much for your great review! It can take a few seconds for your boomf to spring in to action, but we feel this just adds to the suspense 😊🎊💖
Easy website, delivered on time recipient loved product
Yay! We are so pleased to hear your loved one enjoyed their boomf surprise Jen! Thank you so much for the wonderful review 😊🎊💖
Great creative idea gave us lots of laughter and happiness
Yay! This is what we love to hear Katherine! We are so pleased to hear we helped bring some joy to yours and your loved ones lives 😊🎊💖
Really pleased with the service. Photo box was a little smaller than expected for the money
Thank you so much for your great review Linda! We are so pleased you enjoyed your boomf, and they do say good things come in small packages 😊🎊💖
The card was brilliant, great affect, but 1st class delivery took a week to get filigreed and arrived days after the birthday so that’s a let down.
Thank you so much for your lovely review of our product Tereza! We are so sorry to hear you item arrived later than anticipated, but we are so pleased to hear you loved your boomf surprise 😊🎊💖
The quality and delivery speed were excellent! Would be perfect if there was a sound of some sort when recipient opens card, as it was a tiny bit underwhelming.
Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
The greatest surprise you can make to your partner, friend, family member.... Isn't cheap to buy, but its worth for special occasions.
Thank you Dom for your wonderful review! We are so pleased to hear you loved your boomf surprise 😊🎊💖
The first card I ordered was brilliant. The second valentines box was great. But the third birthday card did not work. Elastic band was snapped was a bit disappointing especially when you expecting it to be amazing and you filming it. Would have been five stars otherwise.
Oh no Manjit, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,115 reviews