Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
My daughter loved her boomf cube, unfortunately it got wet in the post box so it didn't go boomf! That was nobody's fault so I will be sending another boomf in the future.
Oh no Lynne! If you could send us an email to hello@boomf.com we'll see if we can sort something out for you  ✨
Amazing quality! Very happy however the item should come with an envelope considering the price
Thanks for your feedback Amy!
A
Thanks Gavin! 😀
Excellent
Thanks Suzanne! 🙂
Would definitely use again, good quality card and always a surprise when opening! The delivery did take 5 days instead of 1-3 but I think this is more down to royal mail being incredibly busy!
Thanks Max! 😊
Nice card but effect not as advertised and a bit on the small side
Hi Andrew, sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your boomf! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback and please feel free to get in touch if you would like to discuss further 💫
It's a good product but to expensive for what it is.
Thanks so much for your feedback Steven! 😊💌
I got this for my sister for her 40th birthday . I received the gift in plenty of time . I hope she enjoys it and has a great surprise when she opens it up
We do hope your sister enjoys her birthday Boomf 🥳🎈🥰
Wonderful idea!!!
Wish there was more variety of gifts.
So pleased to hear you enjoyed your Boomf!! 🌈
I ordered a gift box. It came 2days later. But wrong number of house. So was sent back with royal mail. . As my fault I payed for reposting. And box was sent back a week later. So all together all went well. Great box value for money. Buy again. 5*****s. Thank you
We are so pleased we where able to help resolve the delivery issue with you 💌💖😊
Good. Would definitely recommend!
Thank you Natalie! 😊
Great for surprising people thety love it
Thanks for your review Elaine 😊
You're welcome Wayne 😀
Was a novel way to wish Happy Birthday.
Wife loved it
So glad to her that! 🤩
My partner wasn’t surprised since he got me the same one but it was cute!
Ah, we're glad he enjoyed it! :)
Makes a good gift but for what it is, it’s quite pricey.
Thanks for your feedback Mariam, we have taken on board your comments about pricing :)

Best wishes

Boomf
Fab product, easy to order, delay on being received though so was late.
Thank you for your feedback Sasha and our apologies for the delivery delay 🙂
Great idea for a birthday card
Thanks Keir! 🥰
Would be 5* but it’s quite expensive for what it is
Hey, thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it!
Order process quick and easy. Slightly disappointed having placed order 02/11 requesting delivery date of 07/11 but not received until 09/11. Had wanted it to have arrived to be able to open first thing 09/11 rather than waiting for it to arrive on the day.
Jennifer, my sincerest apologies that your gift was delivered late. I understand how disappointing this must have been for you. 😔 Looking at your order I can see we dispatched it on time and it should have arrived on 9 November. 🤔 Can you please have a look at your email, I have just dropped you a message so we can get this resolved. 👀💕
Boomf is rated 4.03 based on 3,369 reviews