Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Ordered on friday the 9th october and it was delivered the next day. Slightly over priced but was worth it for the items.
Great product
Glad you are happy with your purchase Melanie πŸ’™πŸ’œ
Over all service very good method of delivery not so good, item dropped over back gate despite fragile label note not put right through letter box so was not seen straight away item got wet
Thank you for informing us of this David πŸ’ŒπŸŽ€πŸ’Œ
The card was great and the recipient was surprised! Definitely worth the extra money for something a little bit special.
A great novel idea, I will definitely use Boomf again.
I have also recommended these products to friends and family.
Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family Gary ! We looked forward to being apart another one of your special days πŸŒ»πŸ’šπŸŒ»
Great product, one recommendation would be to have an open this way arrow as my daughter opened hers the wrong way and missed the full effect
Thanks for your feedback Matt πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
Excellent product that makes the receiver very happy. However very overpriced, I ended up spending nearly ten pounds when it is essentially a few pieces of paper.
Amazing Grace, thanks for letting us know 🎠🧁
Great but could have had a bit nore oomph and ness what. being opened - other than that great
So glad you are happy with your purchase Jan πŸ’™πŸ’œ
Website easy to use and good price. Great can reload ! Came quick !

Would be good if more sides could be used for pictures e.g 5 sides or more designs
😊 Thank you for the feedback Harpeet.
We are glad you were happy with the level of service you received πŸ’–πŸ’œ
The only thing that would have improved the service would be to choose the delivery date. Otherwise it worked wonderfully well, thank you.
Thank you for making Boomf part of your special occasion Lucy 🍰🍾🍰
Excellent product
πŸ¬πŸ¨πŸ’ž Glad you loved your item Alwyn
Good & on time
We are so happy your item arrived in time for your special occasion πŸššπŸ’ŒπŸšš
Nice
Thanks Sidra! πŸ’–
Great product went down well.
It makes us happy to know we have a happy customer Irene πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’–
Was really impressed how it all worked. Initially, I wondered how it would go into a cube when it arrived flat. Was great watching recipient open it. I thought it was a bit expensive, however, I do realise it must take quite a bit of work to put together to have the effect it had.
πŸ₯³πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯³πŸ˜Š Amazing so glad they loved their gift Evelyn πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’š
πŸ’–πŸ°πŸ¬πŸ¨πŸ’žWe are so glad they loved their item and you both enjoyed the Boomf experience Evelyn 🎊 πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰
Amazing gift and great photo quality! Just wish it popped out more !
We are so pleased to hear you are pleased with the quality of your order πŸ“Έ πŸ–Ό πŸ“ΈπŸ–ΌοΈπŸ“ΈπŸ–ΌοΈπŸ“ΈπŸ–ΌοΈ
Arrived very quickly abit disappointed having to pay postage. Gift not been opened yet.
So happy your item arrived in time for your special occasion πŸššπŸ’ŒπŸššπŸ’ŒπŸššπŸ’Œ
Great product and arrived on time.
So happy your item arrived in time for your special occasion Yinka πŸššπŸ’ŒπŸššπŸ’ŒπŸššπŸ’Œ
It done what it says
Thank you for letting us know how brilliant it was Lucy! We looked forward to being apart another one of your special days πŸ’πŸ«πŸ’πŸ«πŸ’πŸ«πŸ’πŸ«
Cut off part of my photos even though I edited them to fit perfectly
😭😭😭 Sorry to hear this Nicole.
We have sent you an email this morning so we can look into for you
Boomf is rated 4.04 based on 2,931 reviews