Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Really good
Thank you for your review! 🙂
A good service, quick delivery and good choice of options
Thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback 🥳
Delivery time was good. Loved the cube Was nicely made. Only small issue was that it didn't pop open straight away as expected so the element of surprise was lost a bit
Thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback. Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Pictures on the marshmallow could be clearer but she loved them and the card 😊
Hi Anna thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our products and we will look into your suggestion 😊
Excellent and quick delivery, what a surprise my sister received. Cost of delivery quite high especially if order other products no free delivery available, but a good gift
Thank you so much for your review Nicola! We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
Great gift, great price and fast delivery. I would definitely use again in the future. The only thing I would say that I did struggle with placing 2 separate orders online using my android phone. It was slow and buttons weren't working properly which was frustrating. Also on one of the orders, the marshmallow melted and got stuck on other product. Other than that I was pleased.
Thank you so much for your review Nazima! We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
Bought for my son wedding, it was awsome
This is so great to hear! Thank you for the lovely review 😊🎊💖
Great service , good quality and very reasonably priced
Thank you for the wonderful review Mark! We are so pleased to hear you have enjoyed your boomf experience 😊🎊💖
The experience of your using your website was easy to use and simply to navigate. However the postage charge is very over priced, so all in all the card and postage was not good value for money.
Thank you so much for your review Catherine! We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
My daughter absolutely loved the card. The only thing that spoiled the surprise was that she recognised the Boomf name on the envelope and knew what was going to happen when she opened the card
Thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback. We try to keep our packaging discreet, we are open to suggestions!
Sent a gift to my daughter for her 21st and she loved it ! It made her jump but was well worth it
Hi Susan sorry to cause your daughter a fright 🎉 we are so pleased she loved her gift! From all of us here at Boomf we wish her a happy 21st 🥳
Professional, looks great and quick service! Great work!
Thank you so much for the fab review! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your boomf 😊🎊💖
overall not too bad, luckily had a back up with the selection box of sweets, the first box didn't jump out, until a bit of coaxing, which spoilt the surprise, of my 13 yr old grandson, it was nicely decorated, & presentable, a good laugh when the canon went off.
Thank you so much for your review Nigel! We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
Great cards that I've seen many people open. Sadly the one I ordered didn't do what I thought with all the confetti staying in the box. Bit of an anticlimax
Oh no Diane, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Made my daughter jump, but in a good way, was a laugh, thought there would be more confetti
Thank you so much for your lovely review Pamela! We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
Ordered 3 times and never disappointed! But this time i wished the caramel cake was more "caramelly" and less chocolate. However very tasty and fresh cakes overall!
Hi Silvia! Thank you for the lovely review, although I'm not sure you're supposed to eat our boomfs 🤔😆 I think a cake company somewhere is reading about a great confetti explosion 😊🎊💖
Unfortunately instead if panda I got a koala included with the card
Oh no Anna, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
good service but the product did not go bang but the went out of there way to resolve the problem. excellent response from them . very good service
Hi David! Glad we could resolve your problem! 😁
Thank you so much for your wonderful review David! we are so pleased to hear we were able to help you 😊🎊💖
Slight delay on the explosion on the sweet box but very well put together and a fab present for my sister :)
Thank you so much for your lovely review Lucy! we are so pleased to hear you and your sister enjoyed your boomf surprise 😊🎊💖
Very good quality card
Thank you for your wonderful review 😊🎊💖
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,300 reviews