Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Not very good value for money
Barry, I'm sorry you are disappointed with your Boomf gift. 😔 This is far from the experience we had intended for you! 🤦‍♂️ I would love to get this resolved for you. 😀 Could you please email us at hello@boomf.com with your order number and explain in more detail what was wrong with your Boomf surprise. 🙏💕
Arrived on time a few bits fell out as i took card from enverlope but otherwise ok.not used it yet.
💝💖💝💖💝
Poor "explosion" of card - top of photograph missing - all in all a bit disappointed!!
Thanks for your review 🙃 The pictures on our items are always printed the way they have been uploaded which is why we ask our customers to check both the photos and the address during checkout.
Not happy as confetti didn't come out of card only the cube x
😭 Sorry to hear your item did not work as expected
We have sent you an email
Nice gift but is expensive for what it is.
Thanks for your feedback Angela 👍🏼
I have order the big gift box around £30 and I just don’t believe that the content was worth that... but that is just what I thought after opening on the weekend for my daughters 2nd birthday
Thanks for your feedback Katarzyna 😊👍🏼
For the price i wouldn't buy again
We are sorry to hear that Rebecca 😔
Took too long to arrive and didn’t really pop as well as was advertised, very over priced as well
😳 We are so gutted you did not get the full confetti explosion💥
We have dropped you an email 🙃
Lovely but expensive
Glad you are happy with your purchase Stephanie 💙💜
Didn't go off 1st time
😊 Thank you for the feedback
The actual gift was fine, but the confetti was a damp squib. It rather fell out of the box rather than exploding out as the marketing videos promoted. Disappointed overall and wouldn’t buy again.
😭😭😭 Sorry to hear your item did not work as expected
We have now sent you an email
The service was excellent but felt a little underwhelmed with the product - meaning the burst or lack of burst of confetti.
Judith, I am so sorry your gift didn't "Boomf" 🎉🤦‍♀️ This is far from the experience we had intended for you! I would love to get this resolved right away 😀 Can you please have a look at your email, I have just dropped you a message so we can get this sorted. 👀💕
Great product.... but a bit of a shame its delivery timescales were not adhered......
Thanks for your feedback Peter 😊👍🏼😊👍🏼
It was fun, but massively expensive for what it was in reality. Cute idea, but won't be ordering again.
Thanks Elle, we are so happy you are satisfied with your Boomf experience. 🦄🌸💜
A bit disappointed, as didn't pop on time. Overall not bad, but nothing like on the advert films
Thanks for your feedback 😊👍🏼😊👍🏼
Very small box, not enough space to put messages on and explosion not very good.
Thanks for your feedback Gina 😊👍🏼😊👍🏼
Our Flutter card allows for a longer message
Disappointing to find there wasn’t an envelope!
I had to give the card in the original envelope that was addressed to me!
Thanks for your feedback Audrey 😊👍🏼😊👍🏼
We are currently looking into adding an extra envelope with the card.
Didnt shoot propely
We are so upset to hear this 😭💔
We have sent you an email this morning 😊👍🏼😊
Great pictures but did not pop out as expected and confetti stuck together
😳 We are so gutted you did not get the full confetti explosion💥 We have sent you an email to rectify this.
Bit of an anti climax to be hi est
Ohh nooo we're sorry to hear that Gem! 💔 We have sent you an email and we will see what we can do to help 🙂
Boomf is rated 4.04 based on 2,931 reviews