Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Only 3 stars as you guys forgot the extra chocolate that I’ve ordered with the card for my wife’s 30th. Apart from that the card is fantastic. Love it
Bought for my mum, but she guessed what it was before opening because of the packaging :( and then it didn’t fly out straight away, there was a few seconds pause so we were all like ‘huh?’ But when it eventually did fly out, it was great.
Thanks for your feedback Heather 🙂
Not quite as good as I was expecting, moderate confetti burst but not as much as I was expecting there to be! A bit of a damp squib in all honesty!
Sorry to hear that Fiona! Could you drop our Customer Support team a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! 💫
Took 5 working days to arrive so order early
My daughter loved the surprise but I think the designs could be prettier
Sorry to hear that Sarah! We appreciate your feedback and will pass this on to the rest of the team
It opened up one side easier than the other so recipient didn’t get the confetti or surprise as good but she loved the box it’s self with words an photo on.
Oh no Gillian! We're glad she loved the card but sorry it didn't pop correctly! :(
Sorry but I was a bit disappointed to be honest. The confetti was all stuck together so came out in one lump rather than how it shows in the advert.
Oh no Jacqueline! Could you drop our Customer Support team a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! 💫
The delivery of the boomf was good and great packaging, however the boomf card didn’t really explode and was a bit of a let down. The confetti all stayed in the packaging and it was slow to pop out. It has made me reconsider buying one again in the future if I’m honest.
Sorry to hear that Lucy. Please could you drop us an email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this right away! 💫
Box was a lot smaller than expected
We're sorry to hear that but thank you for your feedback we will pass this on to the rest of the team 🙂
I ordered 3 explosive cards on the 7 November, for the 13th November costing £28.96. Only TWO arrived I have emailed yourselves no reply.
The cards I ordered were the 2 square box which is quite small and the long exploding one. I was pleased with them, but disappointed that they failed the 3rd card and also failed to answer my request for a refund. So for me not trust worthy
Hi Brenda, I am so sorry to hear about this! 😔 I have had a look at your order on our system and it appears it only contains 1 boomf bomb and 1 cannon card. Please could you call our customer service number on 01183 218 921 as we would really love to resolve this for you 😇
I liked it, not bad.
Thanks Manisha, I'm so happy you are satisfied with your Boomf experience. 🦄🌸🦄💜
Nothing special. Over priced
Thanks for the feedback about the price 🙏💕 We are constantly improving our products and services based on the feedback we receive, I have taken a note of this to pass on. 🙌😊
Expensive considering the size of the product and paper quality poor.
Thanks for the feedback about the quality of your gift Michelle 🙏💕 We are constantly improving our products and services based on the feedback we receive, I have taken a note of this to pass on. 🙌😊
Arrived 4 days late
🚚 We are sorry to hear your item took a while to arrive we have now sent you an email
Conferti effect doesn't really work.
Paloma, I am so sorry your gift didn't "Boomf" 🎉🤦‍♀️ I understand how disappointing this must have been for you. 😢 I would love to get this resolved right away 😀 Can you please have a look at your email, I have just dropped you a message so we can get this sorted. 👀💕
I was quite disappointed when I saw what my granddaughter got for the money I spent, it looked much nicer on line than in real life
Frances, I am sorry to hear you are disappointed with the quality of your Boomf gift. This is far from the experience we had intended for you. I would love to get this resolved right away 😀 Could you please email us at hello@boomf.com with your order number, and explain in more detail what was wrong with your gift. 💕
The excitement of the boomf part was there but thought it was a little overpriced for the stuff inside. I expected more if I'm honest
Thanks for the feedback about the price Jenny 🙏💕 We are constantly improving our products and services based on the feedback we receive, I have taken a note of this to pass on. 🙌😊
The boomf didn't go off I'm not sure if I was being a bit careful. But apart from that fine
Oh no Jane, I am so sorry your gift didn't "Boomf" 🎉🤦‍♀️ I understand how disappointing this must have been for you. I would love to get this resolved right away 😀 Can you please have a look at your email, I have just dropped you a message so we can get this sorted. 👀💕
My order hasn't arrived yet, but it looks great online.
Daisy, I am so sorry your gift has got lost on its journey to you. Looking at your order I can see we dispatched it on time and it should have been delivered by 12 November at the latest. 🤔 I would love to get this resolved right away 😀 Can you please have a look at your email, I have just dropped you a message so we can get this sorted. 👀💕
Everything I received was great, but I didn’t receive the box itself.
That's disappointing to hear Louis! Would you mind sending us a quick email with your order details to our customer support team at hello@boomf.com so we can look into what happened to your boomf?

Many thanks,

Team Boomf 💫
Lovely idea but the envelope was wet and the boomf was therefore a bit of a damp squib
We are sorry to hear this Suzy. An email has been sent so we can look into this for you 😁🙃
Boomf is rated 4.03 based on 3,370 reviews