Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
It is a great idea but I Think it is overpriced, and photos not very clear.
Ordered 2 items at the same time and had to pay 2 delivery costs when they were both coming to same address.
Wouldnt order again
Thank you so much for your review Katy. We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
The cannon was very disappointing.
It didn’t explode like the advert and was disappointing that it was just a postcard not an actual card.
Oh no Caroline, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Easy to order, amusing products. They didn't pop as much as it showed on the website so that was a bit disappointing but the Boomf bomb and gift box were good quality.
My order is taking over a week to come even though it said 2-3 working days
Oh no Maia, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
The service was very fast.
Quality of the photos on the marshmallows were not as clear as I expected. The advert makes it look like they would be 4K and they are more like 12 megapixel!
Oh no John, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and images of your mallows and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
The boomf I'd ordered for my dad's 70th came they day after his virtual afternoon tea, later than expected, I had received an email explaining the printer had broken and my order would be late, I understand it is out of their hands but I was still disappointed. Quality of the boomf was good and my dad enjoyed it the day after, I recorded and sent it to family and friends that were at the virtual afternoon tea.
Thank you so much for your review Adele! We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
Perforated area was not Perforated enough causing the card not bursting into life and therefore spoiled the surprise!
Sorry to hear that! Please could you drop us an email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! ✨
Excellent idea but the boomf birthday box very small for the price you pay.
We're sorry to hear that but do appreciate your feedback, we'll pass this onto the rest of the team 🙂
Had a delaying with the shipping, there was then no need for a boomf as it didn’t arrive in time! :(
So sorry to hear that! Could you email us your order number to hello@boomf.com and we'll see what we can do to resolve this 🙂
The gift box contents and the flutterfly card were really good. Unfortunately the confetti did not shoot out at all.
Oh no Alison, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖

On the whole, I love your cards. But, I sent a special one, to Australia, which arrived with a broken butterfly. Very disappointing. I contacted you and corresponded with a person called Jake. He offered to resend the card. I said that would be okay, but have heard nothing more, despite my attempts to find out, if a card had been resent. I'm still none the wiser.
Sorry to hear that, could you drop us an email to hello@boomf.com and we'll look into this for you :)
Loved my marshmallows too good to eat
Thank you for your lovely review Aylisha! We would highly recommend eating the mallows, they taste even better than they look 😊🍭💖
Slow postage. I mean the card is yet to even arrive but I’ve been asked to leave a review so they must be confident it’s arrived. It was shipped Monday and told 1 to 3 working days and it’s now Saturday so...
Oh no, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Still not received I know delayed but Monday
Oh no Iwin, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
I appreciate that there are postal problems at the moment, but the card we ordered that left on the 18th to arrive on the 20th did not arrive until today the 23rd. Paid over and above for a confirmed delivery date.
I ordered the personalised marshmallows for my sons birthday. They arrived quickly and look great. I personally didn’t like the tasks of them. They didn’t taste like shop bought ones, and they were a little bitter. This could have been the colouring. Although they looked good, I wouldn’t buy them again.
Oh no Jody! This should not be the case at all, We are so sorry to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Very very disappointed, bought a confetti boxed one for my son's birthday as a surprise definitely that ok, as it was the wrong one sent, I was more upset than my son. Anyway boomf have kindly addressed its there fault and have apologised, and I have my original one coming 3wks later and a voucher code I can use.
Not sure if I'll use again.
Hi Norma, I am so sorry for the mix up with your orders but I can see our customer service team did resolve this for you. We are so glad your gift was loved! 😀
Got the item very quickly, that was great However I witnessed my husband open the item and he didn't do anything wrong but it didn't ping open, very disappointed - damp =squib!
I am so sorry your husbands gift failed to Boomf! 🙈 I understand how upsetting that must have been, especially when it's out of your control. I would love to get this resolved right away 😀 Could you please have a look at your email, I have just dropped you a message so we can get this sorted. 💕
I ordered 2 boxes for my twin niece and nephew and neither exploded as expected they were pretty disappointed so therefore I probably won't order again or recommend to anyone
Liz, I am so sorry both of your gifts failed to Boomf! I understand how upsetting that must have been, especially when it's out of your control. I would love to get this resolved right away 😀 Can you please have a look at your email, I have just dropped you a message so we can get this sorted. 💕
Bit smaller than expected but my grandson enjoyed it, glad I put the date earlier than I wanted to get there on time.
It's fab to hear you grandson loved his Boomf surprise. 🤩 My apologies if it arrived a little later that expected!
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,116 reviews