Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Still has not been delivered. Missed recipient's birthday.
So so disappointed. I had this planned for a long time. Loved watching these online and had plans to buy many more.
I gave one to my partner for his 50th and it never popped out. A lot of money for a flat piece of card. Disappointed ๐Ÿ˜ž
Oh goodness we are so sorry to hear that ๐Ÿ˜ข we've have sent a reply to your email and we look foward to hearing from you
Was really disappointed with the explosion small handful of confetti. Not much of a surprise
Wouldn’t bother again
Oh no Glenys, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Gift arrived on 8th day. Very disappointing for a 'spur of the moment' present! Customer response poor to non existent. Lack of understanding why issue causes customer upset! Only offered credit for future purchase or replacement. An expensive novelty that failed to deliver! :-( Most unlikely to use again
Didn’t arrive on the Wednesday, despite me ordering it the previous Thursday. Whilst I appreciate it was a bank holiday, this should have been plenty of time. Also didn’t pop out when my nephew opened it. The envelope glue was incredibly sticky and because of this he tore it open and the inside just fell on the floor. Very disappointing for the money spent. I won’t be ordering again.
Oh no Jessica, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
You'd get a better review if I'd actually received my item before you ask for a review
We really appreciate this review and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive ๐Ÿ’–
Very disappointed that delivery options took so long and when the card eventually arrived it wasn’t able to stand up on its own when removed from the envelope. Not much confetti in the Cannon card and altogether an underwhelming experience. I don't consider this to be good value and was unpleasantly surprised to learn that postage/delivery costs are not included in the pricing.
Oh no, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Hi,

I ordered a Boomf card for a 50th birthday - I had it sent to me, because their birthday isn’t until the 26th April - I thought it would come with a spare envelope, but it doesn’t - obviously if it was addressed to me and I made the purchase, it’s not going to be for me...

Therefore now, I’m going to have to find another envelope, the exact size. I find this very poor.
Not as shown on the adverts...confetti just dropped out onto the floor and three seconds later the box popped out...anticlimax is an understatement. Expensive for what you get
Oh no! Could you email us your order number to hello@boomf.com and we'll see what we can do to resolve this ๐Ÿ™‚
Still waiting for part of my order ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜’
Sorry to hear that Roseanna! Please could you email us your order number to hello@boomf.com and we'll see what we can do to resolve this ๐Ÿ™‚
The card didn't pop up straight away. The box of sweets did nothing ... when left on table it decided to spring the confetti 2 minutes later..
Sorry to hear that Maurice! Could you email us your order number to hello@boomf.com and we'll see what we can do to resolve this ๐Ÿ™‚
I’ve bought several of these and most of them don’t explode confetti. Very disappointing
Oh no Shaun! Please email us your order number to hello@boomf.com and we'll see what we can do to resolve this ๐Ÿ™‚
Ordered and paid 13days in advance. Arrived 3 days late. Birthday surprised ruined.
Oh no Wendy, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–

Got my son a flutter card , well if that’s a flutter card I’ll b a monkeys uncle very disappointing
Oh no Kim, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Not impressed. I ordered a flutter card and it was broken so I got a free one that still didn’t work. But the confetti box is good
It didn't pop the caffeti out
Oh no Kathryn, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Card didnt pop open until the box was picked out.
Oh no Hannah, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Unfortunately the box didn't pop open which was disappointing.
Oh no Samuel, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Quality of card good, but i got two different type of boomf and both didn’t pop out like they are meant to.
Oh no Amanda, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Nice print but the box didn't pop out.
Oh no Valentina, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away ๐Ÿ’–
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,099 reviews