Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
item i ordered was damaged and was a big disappointment, so much so my partner never wants me to order any more for her, butterfly didnt work on it, card was damaged, money refunded no effort really put in to resolve matter,
🦋💔🦋 Sorry your butterfly was broken
You was offered a replacement or promo code for a future order. As neither of this were required you requested a refund which was provided.
A real let down
We are so upset to hear this 🙀
We have now sent you an email
The Boomf bomb was for my grandsons sixth birthday; his sister's comment who is 10 shows why it only got 2 stars. " That was not very inspiring!"
😰 We are sorry to hear this Jacqui. An email has been sent so we can look into this for you 😁🙃
Unfortunately I wasn't impressed with this purchase. The card was too late for the occasion this probably being due to the courier. The pop up was most underwhelming and not what I had expected for the price. The box of popcorn was squashed and although the product wasn't damaged it didn't look nice as a gift. Thus was due to packaging being too small, again disappointing for the price of p&p. Won't be buying in future.
😰 We are sorry to hear this Sarah!
An email has been sent so we can look into this for you 😁🙃
The butterfly fell apart and did not explode
Was very disappointed
We are so upset to hear this. Erle have noe sent you an email 😊👍🏼😊
It was a very poor service! The confetti just fell on the floor as my neice opened it
Didn't pop the second 1 I've bought now that didn't
We are extremely sorry to have let you down like this!
We have reached out to you via email to follow up on this with you.
It came on time which is good but apparently the explosive confetti didn’t explode has it supposed to do
Well that what it did on tv ad
😳 We are so gutted you did not get the full confetti explosion💥
We have now sent you an email as we would like to rectify this
Turned up a day late and no one was in and then they had to come back a day after my wife Birthday!
We are glad that you received your item David 🙃😊🙃😊🙃
We are so glad your wife finally received her gift ❤️🎁❤️
Did not contain the whole text on the card
😰 We are sorry to hear this Emma.
An email 📧 has been sent so we can look into this for you 😁🙃😁🙃
I was disappointed with the Boomf bomb as it didn't pop. It was for my niece's 7th birthday and we were trying to make it extra special to make up for the fact that she couldn't have a birthday party due to extra covid restrictions in Newcastle. I'd built up the surprise and nothing happened when she opened the envelope. She even had to throw the confetti up in the air herself! It was very disappointing and I don't think I would spend the money on a boomf again.
😟😢 What a shame it did not pop 🎊
We have sent you an email as we would like to rectify this issue ❤️🤗❤️
It was ok the confetti could of been better but disappointed
😭😭😭 Sorry to hear your item did not work as expected
We have now sent you an email
Felt very let down as it didn’t pop out once opened and spoilt the surprise.
😟😢 What a shame it did not pop 🎊
We would like to solve this for you and have sent an email ❤️🤗❤️
You’re video, advertising is all over the internet so it wasn’t really a surprise ☹️ They knew what it was as they had seen your videos. I’m I felt disappointed sending it because it’s flooded the internet 😞😞😞
Thanks for your feedback Caroline 😊👍🏼😊👍🏼
We do use the Internet to promote our items and our customers also share their special moments so unfortunately there us nothing we can do about that.
First card was great so we ordered a second for my niece. But the butterfly was not wound up so was a complete flop.....very disappointing
🦋💔🦋💔 Sorry your butterfly was not wound properly.
We have sent you an email 😊📧😊
Didn’t really Boomf more like a whisper disappointing
😭😭😭 Sorry to hear your item did not work as expected
We have sent you an email 📧
Was so excited for my nephew to open his cube card but unfortunately there was no confetti explosion at all as it didn’t work. So disappointed
Arrived with confetti out of packaging, so item didn’t work, waste of money.
😳 We are so gutted you did not get the full confetti explosion💥
We have now sent you an email 📧
Butterfly did not work
🦋💔🦋💔 Sorry your butterfly was broken We have send you an email this morning to rectify the issue 😊👍🏼😊
Boomf is rated 4.04 based on 2,926 reviews