Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
I orderd a Boomf pop up box and a flutter card so I was sent the pop up box thing and not the flutter card and still have not received it to date so left my partner without her flutter card or any card for her birthday
I am so sorry this has happened Paul! If you can contact us with the order ID we will of course help resolve this with you. I am so sorry ❤️
Sorry but the confetti device didn’t work so was just a box with confetti in it kind of spoiled the surprise.
Was going to get one for my granddaughter but not going to now sorry first and last time I use the site
I'm sincerely sorry to hear that Lorraine, that's definitely not the experience we would ever want for our customers.
Arrived on time. Didn't create the bomb effect that was advertised.
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that's happened! If you could reach out to us with your order number we will absolutely look into that for you ❤️
Disappointing as it didn’t explode with confetti, it just went pop and my grandson turned it upside down to get the confetti out! After all the hype it was very annoying.
Oh no Susan! Sorry to hear that, would you be able to send us an email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! 💫
The package says Boomf, absolutely no surprise what so ever.
Sorry to hear that Josh! Could you drop our Customer Support team a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! 💫
I can’t comment as the product did not arrive in time
Oh no! Sorry to hear that ! Could you drop our Customer Support team a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! 💫
Unfortunately the card was broken the band had snapped and the butterfly didn’t work - kind of spoilt it really, marshmallow pops were great and the bomb was ok but wouldn’t pay that much for another one.
Disappointing over all
Sorry to hear that Sarah ! Could you drop our Customer Support team a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! 💫
Terrible delivery
Didn't come until after birthday quite disappointed
Ordered a bomb very disappointing much smaller than you'd think doesn't pop out very well with no shower of confetti it just fell on the floor, the pictures I uploaded weren't printed very clear and were darker than the uploads. Over all quite disappointed
Sorry to hear that Robert we do really appreciate your honest feedback! Could you drop our Customer Support team a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! 💫
Sorry for the price of this card I expected it to be a little better. Your marketing works well though well done for that. For me very disappointed with the product.
The card didn’t arrive on the birthday and when opened no Boomf the spring didn’t go off very disappointed no reply to my email either
Sorry to hear that ! We have replied to your email, please do check the junk/spam folder. We will send another reply now if you didn't receive the original 💫
Very underwhelmed by what I got compared to what I was expecting
So disappointing to hear that Gary! Could you drop our Customer Support team a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! 💫
The photo was lovely n the card it's self but the confetti did not work and come out when pulling it down so I wasn't very happy with it. I didn't get what I expected
Oh no Joanne! Could you drop our Customer Support team a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! 💫
Delivery fast and order easy but was disappointed with the actuall product compared to the videos I seen
Oh no Charlotte! Please could you drop us an email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this right away! 💫
I have already commented on this service. I ordered two, only one exploded. I would be hesitant to recommend or to use your service in the future. I received no response from your customer service following my first review.
Hi Robert we're so sorry to hear that! Please could you drop us an email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this right away! 💫
Most of the confetti was stuck together....so no boomf.Ordered as i was given one for my birthday and was great.The one i ordered for my partner was very disappointing.....waste of money.
😳 We are so gutted you did not get the full confetti explosion💥
An email has been sent to you
Bomb didn’t go off when my wife opened it. Think she was gripping the side of the card too hard. This lead to her having enough time to tip the thing on it’s side and ruin the whole confetti explosion thing as it kind of vomited pathetically onto the table. Won’t use again.
Oh no Sam! I am so sorry your gift didn't "Boomf" 🎉🤦‍♂️ I understand how disappointing this must have been for you. I would love to get this resolved right away 😀 Can you please have a look at your email, I have just dropped you a message so we can get this sorted. 👀💕
Bought a boom and the damn thing didn’t even pop up. Had to manually make the cube myself waste of my time and money...
Mohammed, I am so sorry your gift didn't "Boomf" 🎉🤦‍♂️ I understand how disappointing this must have been for you. 😢 I would love to get this resolved right away 😀 Can you please have a look at your email, I have just dropped you a message so we can get this sorted. 💕
Bought two gift boxes for my nephew's. One was opened upside down and the other sprang the confetti at the floor instead of up. Really disappointing as unless you open it right by your face, which isn't really possible with a box, it is very underwhelming.
More signage should be on the box to make sure it is the right way up.
Thanks for your feedback 😊
There is a tab on the side which needs to opened saying 'rip here' which is the correct way up.
Boomf is rated 4.04 based on 3,453 reviews