Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
The website continually freezes or goes slow. Take forever to order 1 card! I would have ordered more but haven't got all day to spare trying to get the website to work
Sorry to hear that! Would you be able to email us at hello@boomf.com and we'll look into this for you ✨
It didn’t go off properly and all the confetti just fell to the floor. Pretty disappointed to be honest
Sorry to hear that Jackie! Please could you drop us a quick email to hello@boomf.com and our customer support team will look into this for you ✨
The cube was printed very well but the confetti did not work. So instead my friend opened a box with confetti at the bottom :(
Oh no, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Disappointed for the amt I paid. Hardly any confetti or wow factor Expected a larger box. ‘At least’ 30% cheaper and if have been ok. However. Delivery times were brilliant!!
Sorry to hear that, we do appreciate your feedback, if you would like to discuss further, we'd love to hear from you at hello@boomf.com ✨
Card arrived on time with correct picture. unfortunately the expected surprise did not happen. When the card was opened the contents fell out. The band that was supposed to propel the butterfly out was broken. Very disappointing, supposed to be a wedding surprise as butterfly has family significance. Have a picture of contents downloaded below
Oh no Angela, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Underwhelming, the confetti didn’t shower the recipient in colourful joy as seen in the adverts, it just kind of plopped from the card onto the floor In a clumpy mess. Quite symbolic of a lockdown birthday I guess! not worth £8!
The card did explode as shown in videos.
Oh no Karen, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
The confetti had fallen from the carton when my wife opened the grey postal package. Not impressed
Oh no Kris, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Bought the boomf box sweety gift for a friends 40th birthday. This was my first Boomf purchase and her first Boomf present too. My friend opened the box and .... nothing! Nothing happened. £20+ for a box of sweets. I emailed my frustration and was told that the Boomf can’t be guaranteed and offered a code for my next purchase. I won’t be making another purchase. Why, when the Boomf can’t be guaranteed?
Thank you so much for your review Kate. We really appreciate this and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
Still not received item I ordered so not happy
Oh no Christine, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Not received
Oh no Stacey, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Service really easy and fast delivery. Product very disappointing. No explosion no jumping with shock like the adverts. It was a bit of a non event. Very underwhelming Writing Boomf on the package gives it away a bit too.
Not very happy, I requested delivery on 13th of the month, you delivered 3 days early. Surprise? What surprise !?
Oh no Derek, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Still has not been delivered. Missed recipient's birthday.
Oh no Emma, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
So so disappointed. I had this planned for a long time. Loved watching these online and had plans to buy many more. I gave one to my partner for his 50th and it never popped out. A lot of money for a flat piece of card. Disappointed 😞
Oh goodness we are so sorry to hear that 😢 we've have sent a reply to your email and we look foward to hearing from you
Was really disappointed with the explosion small handful of confetti. Not much of a surprise Wouldn’t bother again
Oh no Glenys, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Gift arrived on 8th day. Very disappointing for a 'spur of the moment' present! Customer response poor to non existent. Lack of understanding why issue causes customer upset! Only offered credit for future purchase or replacement. An expensive novelty that failed to deliver! :-( Most unlikely to use again
Didn’t arrive on the Wednesday, despite me ordering it the previous Thursday. Whilst I appreciate it was a bank holiday, this should have been plenty of time. Also didn’t pop out when my nephew opened it. The envelope glue was incredibly sticky and because of this he tore it open and the inside just fell on the floor. Very disappointing for the money spent. I won’t be ordering again.
Oh no Jessica, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
You'd get a better review if I'd actually received my item before you ask for a review
We really appreciate this review and I would like to reassure you that we are constantly working to improve our products and services based on the feedback we receive 💖
Very disappointed that delivery options took so long and when the card eventually arrived it wasn’t able to stand up on its own when removed from the envelope. Not much confetti in the Cannon card and altogether an underwhelming experience. I don't consider this to be good value and was unpleasantly surprised to learn that postage/delivery costs are not included in the pricing.
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,299 reviews