Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Recipient received a card which was delivered late, despite organising express delivery and it was someone else’s order!
Was a flop to be honest I’m quiete furious as the person opened the package and the box didn’t even pop out snd the confetti just slid out rather than exploded disappointing
Wife’s 40th and it didn’t even open
My family didn't receive the boomf bomb I sent them
I ordered the gift box for my daughter’s 40th birthday but it was a complete flop. Small amount of Confetti that didn’t spray out and give a surprise. Wouldn’t recommend this. I have sent several of the other type of bombs snd cards so I was really disappointed with this one when it didn’t work particularly as it was a big birthday.
Second time I’ve purchased a butterfly card and both times the butterfly has been broken when the cards been opened!! Considering you pay like £8 for it, it’s shocking.
I will never ever use this site again the card never turned up for my nieces 16th birthday and it still hasn’t turned up now will go back to using Moon pig again as I feel this was a total waste of money in every shape and form
Quality of marshmallows wasn’t great. Ignored my complaint
I am really sorry to hear that Gemma. Please know we will be responding ASAP, we listen to and help resolve any enquiries that come into us. I really do apologise though x
Order an item for my friend's birthday and it didn't arrive. I contacted them and they offered to send a replacement...which didn't arrive either. I understand that the courier is third party so lost parcels are out of the company's control, but I wouldn't ever purchase from this site again.
That's incredibly disappointing and genuinely rare. I am so sorry this has happened to you twice and I completely understand your frustrations. We hope one day we can change your mind and show you how great our gifts really are ❤️
I’ve ordered 5 Boomf cards now and always loved the surprise they deliver.
This time I was disappointed to find out the Boomf Bomb did not go off.
The cube had to be assembled by the Recipient.
That's so disappointing to hear Stephanie! Obviously not the experience we want for our customers at all. If you have a video showing what happened, if you could send it over and we will of course look into that for you ❤️
This order was a replacement for a non arrival of our first order. This order has not shown up either.
That's awful, I am so sorry! If you could drop us an email we will work this out and help as best we can. I really do apologise Liam.
Hi sorry to tell you but it never work So disappointed that it has none of the confetti came out
I'm so sorry to see this has happened James. I have dropped you an email now to try and help resolve it with you 🌟
Not received my order I purchased over a week ago 60th Birthdays been & gone! Thanks for nothing!
I'm so, sincerely sorry this has happened Beth! I really hope we can get this resolved for you if you could pop us an email with your address details?
The box didn't pop up or the stars burst out was very disappointed
Oh no, I am so sorry Christopher! If you can contact us with any details on this, we will absolutely look into this and try and help. I really do apologise, we obviously want the very best for all our lovely customers 😊
Not what I expected, I paid £9 plus for a box and some confetti that sprang from a different package!!! Very poor.
I'm really sorry to hear that Jane, if you can provide us with any feedback on how to improve, we are very open to ideas and ways to make this the best experience for our customers.
It hasn’t arrived her birthday was yesterday, I had an email Tuesday 12th jan to say shipped
I'm so sorry to hear this Leanne. If it's still not been received, please pop us over an email and we can look into that for you ❤️
Sadly it hasn't turned up for my daughter's 11th birthday yesterday!! Very disappointed customer! :(
Im so, sincerely sorry about this. I have emailed you now and I really hope we can try and help sort this ❤️
I was so disappointed it never hoped popped
I'm so sorry to hear that Denny. We would really like to help resolve this with you if you could provide details on what happened and your order details. Our email address is hello@boomf.com - really hope to hear from you soon!
The card has not arrived
Hi Allison, that's so disappointing to hear! I have dropped you an email now to try and help resolve this with you ❤️
I have not received it yet
I'm really sorry to hear it hasn't arrived yet for you. I hope you love it when it does! Let us know if it exceeds the delivery window and we can help ❤️
Boomf is rated 4.04 based on 3,491 reviews