Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Still waiting!!!
Have not got my order yet
Discussed with the service never got my card waited 2 weeks
Parcel finally in my daughters possession.
2days late. Latest excuse by customer rep Sarah. “ they like to get the delivery out early (7 days) to avoid any delays, Please do not treat customers like idiots!
A simple mistake was made when YOU received the order do not try and WAFFLE we customers prefer the truth.
Refund of postage not good enough 😑ruined a lovely birthday surprise then LIED, Not Good
Boomf bomb plus gift was ordered for delivery for my daughters 21st on the 6 th of April, they tried to deliver in 31 mar. People in all day so no excuse there. Parcel still undelivered today 8 th April.
Customer service not replying, Happy to take the money not happy to service customers complaints.
We are so sorry to hear this Brian! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com or you can contact us on our Customer Services phone line at +44(0)1183 218 921, this is available Mon-Fri 9:30am to 17:30pm BST.
Bought a card with gift for my daughters birthday for delivery on the 6 th of April
and it has still not arrived. Definitely bad service, do not use
NOT DELIVERED YET
Oh no Brian, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
The elastic was broke on the butterfly so it didn't work
Oh no Steven, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
The butterfly did not flutter out of the card so not a good surprise for my daughter.
Oh no Joanne, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
There was no bang and we just turned the cannon upside down and the confetti fell out .. RAGING
Oh no Emma, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–
The flutter card didn’t work.
Oh no! Please could you drop us an email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! ✨
I was gutted that it didn't pop like in the adverts I seen.
Sorry to hear that! Please could you drop us an email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you! ✨
Not the reaction I wanted
Sorry to hear that! Could you email us your order number to hello@boomf.com and we'll see what we can do to resolve this πŸ™‚
Very poor service more so as it's my son's 21st birthday, you say its been delivered not a clue to where its been delivered too, i'm very disappointed in the service and will be seeking a full refund and will not use Boomf again.
Oh no Ian! Could you email us your order number to hello@boomf.com and we'll see what we can do to resolve this πŸ™‚
No stars it needed assembled came flat packed with a bag of confetti wasted money 😠😠😠
Could you email us your order number to hello@boomf.com and we'll see what we can do to resolve this πŸ™‚ All our cards come ready to be opened by the recipient so we're keen to find out what you received!
Woukdt even give you one star to be hounest totally docrace still waiting g for manage to contact me which ovisly being denied by Vicki in cutler sevices cause she thinks she god
We're so sorry to hear that David, we will get back to you as soon as possible ✨
I haven’t received my order yet
We're so disappointed to hear that! Could you email us your order number to hello@boomf.com and we'll see what we can do to resolve this πŸ™‚
It was delayed and missed my brothers birthday by 4 days
So sorry Rachel! Could you email us your order number to hello@boomf.com and we'll see what we can do to resolve this πŸ™‚
Didn’t explode very disappointed, would not buy again.
Oh no, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–

Really disappointed with you. I ordered this so early for my 5 year old granddaughter...... it’s not arrived yet and it’s 3 days too late so far....... I am gutted 😞
Oh no Jane, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–

If I could give a zero rating I would. I still haven't received my order
Oh no John, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away πŸ’–

Boomf is rated 3.98 based on 5,057 reviews