Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
I first bought a card for mother’s day it was no good They got I touch and offered a replacement this was even worse I would not recommend your butterfly card to anyone
Oh no Treena, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Opened card as advised no Boomf had to shake out confetti
Oh no, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
I ordered a flutter card and bracelet for my mom on May 4th 2021, I still haven't revived it and today is the 23rd of May. The entire time I was unable to track the package, and I let them know this. I contacted them a couple days ago and they finally told me the package may have been lost. They offered to resend the card or give me a promo for another card of the same. But it being so far past mother’s day it would have been silly to ask for another card. I asked for my money back. Since then I have not received any message back and all attempts to communicate with them via Facebook and email and their online chat have been fruitless. I do not have any intentions on letting this go. I am in the US.
Hi Constance, sorry to hear this! We'll look at your enquiry right away ✨
Wasn't what expected! The confetti didn't pop out. So a little disappointing!
Oh no Karen! Please could you email us your order details at hello@boomf.com and we'll look into this for you! ✨
Absolutely NO boomf at all.
If there was an option for 0 stars that's what I would have chosen. The cards are poor quality, do not work, the personalised print looks amateur. Overall the product is a complete waste of money and a regrettable purchase.
Hi Emma, That is so disappointing to hear. We work hard to ensure all our products are of the highest quality and continuously control these standards. We are keen to find out more about your poor quality order, would you be able to to email our customer support team with your order details so we can take a look at this for you? Kind regards, Team Boomf
Have now ordered 3 bomb cards, first was great but last 2 haven’t worked at all
Oh no Conor, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Still not received my item
Oh no Kayleigh, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
It didn’t explode :(
My friend didn't receive my card. Disappointed and embarrassed I had to ask her ...
Oh no Kirsty, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Very disappointed with the Canon Confetti card. It didn't shoot the confetti out as promised. I could have just put confetti in a normal card for the same effect.
I recently ordered and was quite disappointed with the card i received. The confetti didn’t pop out like it did in the adverts. Wouldn’t recommend.
Turned up and the confetti just fell.out, no suprise for the receiver, disappointed with the cost when it didn't even work
Oh no! We are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Ordered a canon card which was meant to shoot confetti out of it and it didn’t even work, waste of £6
Sorry to hear that Neve! Could you drop us a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you✨
Been 12 days and haven't received my order. Was for my best friends birthday and she didn't get it. Highly disappointed.
I made an order on Monday 12/4/2021 for a birthday card to be delivered to an address in London today is 18/4/2022, their birthday was 18/4/2021 they have not received their Boomf card, what a huge disappointment
Oh no Lyneth, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
Must have had a dud, 3 bits of confetti came out. Not worth the money.
Oh no John, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
1 star as poor product
i still haven't received my package it is currently 16-04-21 and it was shipped on 5-4-21.
Oh no Sara, we are so disappointed to hear this! Please could you reach out to us at hello@boomf.com with your full order details and we will look in to this for you right away 💖
It didn’t go ‘boomf’!! One very unhappy little girl. And we have a video to prove it- useless thing 😠
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,299 reviews