Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
My sister was suprised!! Amazing gift and i love the way she screamed!! Great gift to suprise your loved ones!!
Yes Saima! 😍 I love seeing peoples reactions to opening their Boomf gifts. πŸ˜† This video is beautiful! Would you mind emailing this to reactions@boomf.com so we can save it for potential future social media reposts or promo. β€οΈπŸ™
easy to use website and great products, will use again,thank you
What lovely feedback Carol, Thank you so much πŸ’–πŸŒˆ We look forward to bring more joy to you and your loved ones lives ☺️
I ordered 3 explosive cards on the 7 November, for the 13th November costing £28.96. Only TWO arrived I have emailed yourselves no reply.
The cards I ordered were the 2 square box which is quite small and the long exploding one. I was pleased with them, but disappointed that they failed the 3rd card and also failed to answer my request for a refund. So for me not trust worthy
Hi Brenda, I am so sorry to hear about this! πŸ˜” I have had a look at your order on our system and it appears it only contains 1 boomf bomb and 1 cannon card. Please could you call our customer service number on 01183 218 921 as we would really love to resolve this for you πŸ˜‡
Exalent service and product web site easey to use for a novice like me than you
This is FANTASTIC to hear Wendy! Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and we really hope you loved your boomf πŸŽ‰
my husband and i loved it
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your boomf Chaimae πŸ™Œ We love being able to help you celebrate those special occasions with a pop! πŸŽ‰
Great best card ever.
Awwwww ❀️ Thank you so much Joanne! We happen to think you're great too 😁
Amazing gifts loved them all and made my partner jump out his skin hahaha xx recommended to all friends and family
Yes Kirsty! 🀩 we love a good surprise πŸŽ‰πŸ’₯πŸ˜† I'm so pleased your partner loved your Boomf gift. πŸ’•
I liked it, not bad.
Thanks Manisha, I'm so happy you are satisfied with your Boomf experience. πŸ¦„πŸŒΈπŸ¦„πŸ’œ
Excellentbservice
Amazing Alison, πŸ’ƒβ€οΈ I'm so pleased you loved your Boomf gift. Thanks
Order process quick and easy. Slightly disappointed having placed order 02/11 requesting delivery date of 07/11 but not received until 09/11. Had wanted it to have arrived to be able to open first thing 09/11 rather than waiting for it to arrive on the day.
Jennifer, my sincerest apologies that your gift was delivered late. I understand how disappointing this must have been for you. πŸ˜” Looking at your order I can see we dispatched it on time and it should have arrived on 9 November. πŸ€” Can you please have a look at your email, I have just dropped you a message so we can get this resolved. πŸ‘€πŸ’•
Card not been received by recipient so not very happy with service.
Anne, my apologies your card did not arrived as quickly as you hoped. Looking at your order I can see we dispatched it on time, and it should be delivered by 25 November at the latest. πŸ˜… Your gift went with our standard shipping service, this takes 8-12 working days (Monday to Friday) to arrive once shipped. πŸ’•
She was sooo happy thankyou.
Yes! This is wonderful to hear your Boomf gift helped spread some happiness to your loved ones. Thanks Shirley 🌈❀️🌈❀️🌈❀️
The cannon card I ordered arrived in good time and was of good quality. It was great fun watching my daughter open it and her reaction to the confetti explosion.
Yes Dana! ❀️ I love seeing peoples reactions to opening their Boomf gifts. πŸ’«πŸ’₯πŸ˜† It's really fab to hear you are satisfied with the quality of your Boomf order. πŸ₯°
Great product. Was an amazing birthday present idea!!
It’s so great to hear you enjoyed your Boomf gift on such a special occasion Jac πŸ₯³πŸ’œπŸŽ‚
It was very easy to use and speedy delivery. The end result was amazing and a lovely surprise for my friend
Thanks Anso, we are so happy you are satisfied with your Boomf experience. πŸ¦„πŸŒΈπŸ’œ
fantastic experience will be ordering again
Awesome Claire! Thanks for leaving your review :)
Very good product. Bought for a friend, was very happy with it.
We are really pleased you were happy with your purchase Haroon πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
So easy to order love the product's.
Thank you for making Boomf part of your special occasion Nat 🍰🍾🍰
Most of the confetti was stuck together....so no boomf.Ordered as i was given one for my birthday and was great.The one i ordered for my partner was very disappointing.....waste of money.
😳 We are so gutted you did not get the full confetti explosionπŸ’₯
An email has been sent to you
Always a good surprise
Yes Alexandra! 🀩 we love a good surprise πŸŽ‰πŸ’₯πŸ˜† I'm so pleased you loved your Boomf gift. πŸ’•
Boomf is rated 4.04 based on 3,185 reviews