Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Great fun way to celebrate a birthday
Thank you so much for the fab review Deb πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
I love how creative this gift idea is! 10/10
Thanks Zornitsa! 😊
I got it for my mum birthday and she was happy with the gift
Awww this is great to hear Hawa! We are so pleased you mum enjoyed your boomf gift πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Liked the products. Will use the site again. Will try other products on site.
Yay! This is so fab to hear Kavan! We are so pleased you enjoyed your boomf surprise πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Easy to use web site. Ordered Marshmallow photos in a box. Well presented and fun gift. Turned up as advertised. What’s not to like
The recipient of the Boomf bomb card was over the moon so I would recommend this item to friends and family
Yay! We are so pleased to hear your loved one has enjoyed your boomf gift! Thank you so much for the fantastic review and the recommendations πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Original order not received but emailed them and they replied the same day and resent the order. Great service would use again.
Thank you so much for your fantastic review Vicky! We are so pleased to hear we were able to help resolve this issue and really hope you loved your boomf πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Brilliant
Thank you so much for your wonderful review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Easy to use site, arrives on time, great service, do what they say!
Hi Carol 😊 thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.
Came next day service very quick .
We are so pleased to hear this Michelle! Thank you for the great review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Excellent service
Thank you for the lovely review Joshna πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Absolutely perfect
Wow, thanks Paul! 🀩
Amazing service Great product πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks for leaving your review Gina ☺
These cards are amazing I’ve sent them to America to my grandchildren and daughters x
That's wonderful to hear Carol! 🀩
This was sent for my daughter n son-in-law’s anniversary.... they were really happy when they received it !!!! Winner πŸ˜„
Thanks Kay! πŸ€—
Love it! Such a fun way of sending birthday love
Thank you so much for the fab review! We are so pleased to hear you loved your boomf surprise πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Great prices and delivered when gave you Pacific date, made the birthday boy extremely happy.
Yay! We are so pleased to hear the birthday boy enjoyed his boomf surprise Stacey! Thank you so much for the fab review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
Perfect, my daughter loved it.
Awww this is so fab to hear Jim! We are so pleased that you and your daughter loved your boomf surprise πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
It was an amazing gift for the receiver. We all had a good laugh. Would recommend to anyone.
Yay! This is so fantastic to hear! Thank you for the wonderful review πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸ’–
So happy with my purchase from Boomf. It was in memory of my father who died earlier this year. Such a nice way to remember him.
Thank you so much for your lovely review Elaine. We are so sorry to hear of your fathers passing, we hope you are keeping well and safe in this difficult time πŸ’–
Boomf is rated 3.99 based on 5,299 reviews