Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Arrived on time ... had the desired effect ..although a little pricey
Thanks Nikki 🥳 I'm so pleased your gift arrived promptly. 🙌💜 Thanks for the feedback about the price. 🙏
Delivered in great timing, quality of pictures was great, however the box didnt explode until 5 seconds after it was opened.
We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the picture quality Grant📸 🖼 📸
She loved the card and that’s all that matters
Amazing, 💃❤️ I'm so pleased you loved your Boomf gift. Thanks Allison
Lovely cards and good service.
Thanks Robert, I'm so happy you are satisfied with your Boomf experience. ❤️🌟🌟🌟❤️🌟🌟🌟❤️
Amazing service, only constructive comment is the delivery date. It was for a birthday and got delivered a day early. Otherwise amazing and so fun!!
Thanks for the feedback about the delivery day Cassy 🙏💕 We are constantly improving our products and services based on the feedback we receive, I have taken a note of this to pass on. 🙌😊
Fab just the job
Thanks Elaine, I'm so happy your Boomf gift was everything you wanted it to be. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Good quick delivery but your advert shows the boomf box as a square box when it is not therefore, like me, I had to phone to make sure I had received the correct items. I think your advert is misleading.
Thank you for your feedback Michael, the 'boomf bomb' comes packed away in a rectangular envelope to be opened by the recipient, where it will pop out in a shower of confetti 🙂
The card was very good the picture on the card and the butterfly were excellent, I was a little disappointed with the buttery, I thought it would fly off. That could have been my expectations, this is the first card I’ve had from Boomf. I was still pleased with the card and my grandson liked it. I will order again for a special occasion. Thank you
Hi Anne,

Thanks for your feedback 🙂

We're sorry your flutter card didn't work as well as expected! If you would like to discuss this further, we'd love to hear more from you. You can email us at hello@boomf.com, feedback is so important for us to improve our products and services so thank you again for taking the time to get in touch

Best wishes,

Team Boomf
I was a little disappointed with the website and didn’t find the actual cards with confetti until after placing the order. My daughter loved to pop up card though.
We're glad to hear your daughter enjoyed her boomf and appreciate your feedback regarding the product visibility on the website, we will pass your thoughts on to the rest of the team 🙂
My problem was sorted out quickly and efficiently , with card arriving on date stated .
Hey Tracy, Glad we could resolve your issue! 😊
Good fun but expensive for what it is
We are really pleased you were happy with your purchase and the recipient loved their item 🦩🌈
I enjoyed the box my wife enjoyed the contents wasn’t much of a surprise though just a little silent pop not like on the commercial so was a little disappointed shame it’s a great idea myself and my daughter looked at each other thinking was that it.
Thanks for your feedback Ian, that is disappointing to hear. Would you mind sending us a quick email with your order details to our customer support team at hello@boomf.com so we can look into what happened for you?

Many thanks,

It was ok
Thank you for making Boomf part of your special occasion Donna 🍰🍾🍰
Had to be helped to open so didn't pop. Was for a child
Thank you for your feedback, if you would like to discuss further, please feel free to send us a quick email to hello@boomf.com :)
Product did not pop out.
So sorry to hear that!

Please could you drop us a quick email to hello@boomf.com with your order details and we'll look into this for you as soon as possible!

Kind regards,

Team Boomf 💫
Good website, quick delivery - unfortunately it didn't pop out of the box properly and the confetti didn't fly out.
So sorry to hear that Brian!

Best wishes,

Team Boomf 💫
Ordered on friday the 9th october and it was delivered the next day. Slightly over priced but was worth it for the items.
Great product
Glad you are happy with your purchase Melanie 💙💜
Over all service very good method of delivery not so good, item dropped over back gate despite fragile label note not put right through letter box so was not seen straight away item got wet
Thank you for informing us of this David 💌🎀💌
The card was great and the recipient was surprised! Definitely worth the extra money for something a little bit special.
Boomf is rated 3.98 based on 5,074 reviews