Boomf Reviews

Read Boomf Reviews

+44 1183 218921

hello@boomf.com

Unit 1, Meadow Road, Reading

Tell us how Boomf made you happy
Didn't go off 1st time
😊 Thank you for the feedback
The actual gift was fine, but the confetti was a damp squib. It rather fell out of the box rather than exploding out as the marketing videos promoted. Disappointed overall and wouldn’t buy again.
😭😭😭 Sorry to hear your item did not work as expected
We have now sent you an email
The service was excellent but felt a little underwhelmed with the product - meaning the burst or lack of burst of confetti.
Judith, I am so sorry your gift didn't "Boomf" 🎉🤦‍♀️ This is far from the experience we had intended for you! I would love to get this resolved right away 😀 Can you please have a look at your email, I have just dropped you a message so we can get this sorted. 👀💕
Great product.... but a bit of a shame its delivery timescales were not adhered......
Thanks for your feedback Peter 😊👍🏼😊👍🏼
It was fun, but massively expensive for what it was in reality. Cute idea, but won't be ordering again.
Thanks Elle, we are so happy you are satisfied with your Boomf experience. 🦄🌸💜
A bit disappointed, as didn't pop on time. Overall not bad, but nothing like on the advert films
Thanks for your feedback 😊👍🏼😊👍🏼
Very small box, not enough space to put messages on and explosion not very good.
Thanks for your feedback Gina 😊👍🏼😊👍🏼
Our Flutter card allows for a longer message
Disappointing to find there wasn’t an envelope!
I had to give the card in the original envelope that was addressed to me!
Thanks for your feedback Audrey 😊👍🏼😊👍🏼
We are currently looking into adding an extra envelope with the card.
Didnt shoot propely
We are so upset to hear this 😭💔
We have sent you an email this morning 😊👍🏼😊
Great pictures but did not pop out as expected and confetti stuck together
😳 We are so gutted you did not get the full confetti explosion💥 We have sent you an email to rectify this.
Bit of an anti climax to be hi est
Ohh nooo we're sorry to hear that Gem! 💔 We have sent you an email and we will see what we can do to help 🙂
Bit of a let down if I'm honest - wouldnt order again - think they are over priced -
We're really sorry to hear that Terrie 💔 we have sent you an email about this and we would love to see what we can do to help 🙂
Bought for my niece but didn't really explode so confetti didn't do much....
😢😭😢 Sorry to hear this Lisa. We have emailed you about this 😊
Didn’t boomf as well as expected. Wouldn’t buy again
Ohh noo! 💔 We're so sorry to hear that Kerry! We have sent you an email about this and we will see what we can do to help 🙂
it was not easy to put a picture and write on the front cover which was a little disappointing. Also when getting it delivered would of been nice to have the option to get sent to the buyer (me) then for me to give it. I had to carefully open it then put into another envelope.
Part from that fine.
Hey Anita 😊👋🏼😊 thanks for the feedback.
Unfortunately at the moment not all of our cards come with extra envelopes but this is something we are looking into
Very over priced for this product for a card that was less quality than moonpig. Will not be purchasing again
Miranda, I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the quality of your order. 😔 If you're able to, it would be helpful to see a couple of images of the bad quality that you are describing. Could you please email us at hello@boomf.com with your order number and either a description, or photos of the gift you received. 🙏 We are constantly improving our products and services based on the feedback we receive, I have also taken a note of this to pass on. 💕😊
Had difficulty trying to correct mistakes I’d made in messages and it kept going to what I’d already written.
We are very sorry to hear you had probe,s whilst creating your order.
We do have a live chat available and phone line which can be used if you are struggling whilst pacing your order.

We do hope your order is thoroughly enjoyed 😊
Didn’t pop out like the videos.
😳 We are so gutted you did not get the full confetti explosion💥
Please email us at hello@boomf.com so we can look into this for you 😊
Lovely card but my daughter filmed my granddaughter opening it and the butterfly just fell out it didn’t flutter or fly very disappointed it wasn’t prepared for the card
Very disappointed
We are very sorry to hear this!! 😢💔

We have reached out to you via email to follow up on this for you 🦋🌈
Hasn’t been delivered
Ian, I am so sorry your gift has got lost on its journey to you. 😔 Looking at your order I can see we dispatched it on time and it should have been delivered by 11 September at the latest. 🤔 I would love to get this resolved right away 😀 Can you please have a look at your email, I have just dropped you a message so we can get this sorted. 👀💕
Boomf is rated 3.98 based on 5,073 reviews